我没有时间解释。
I don't have time to explain.
你只需要相信我。
You're just gonna have to trust me.
如果我们什么都不做,我们就会死。
If we do nothing, we will die.
我们必须站在一起。
We must take a stand together.
在我们能证明之前我不会做任何事——
I'm not doing anything until we can prove that-
你别无选择。
You don't have a choice.
他是唯一能帮助我们的人。
He's the only one who can help us.
住口!
Shut up!
你觉得你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
住口。
Shut up.
有人有一个计划,我们正在接管飞机。
Somebody has a plan and we're taking over the plane.
欧卡!
Orca!
就是这个!
This is it!
再次!
Again!
我们和你在一起,我的兄弟。
We are with you, my brother.
你是叛徒亚历克斯!
You are a traitor Alex!
叛徒是马尔科。
The traitor was Marco.
医生。
Doctor.
我想你的一些乘客可能需要你的帮助。
I think some of your passengers may need your help.
我很好。
I'm good.
是的,他们都倒下了。
Yeah, they're all down.
牛排刀,你能听到我说话吗?
Steak-knife, can you hear me?
这是谁?
Who is this?
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长霍金斯。
NSA Director Hawkins.
牛排刀,优先一号♥,进入驾驶舱。
Steak-knife, priority one, enter the cockpit.
霍金斯先生...
Mr. Hawkins...
收到。
Copy that.
如果有人受伤,让别人知道。
If anyone's wounded, let yourself be known.
牛排刀,你的F22护卫队待命发射
Steak-knife, your F22 escort is standing by to transmit
故障安全系统的重置代码。
the reset codes for your failsafe system.
那对我有什么好处?
What good does that do me?
你会自动转移到跑道 2882,
You'll automatically be diverted to runway 2882,
在您当前位置正南 10 英里处。
10 mile due South of your current position.
恢复故障保护后,您必须重新设置
Once the failsafe is restored, you'll have to reset
中控台下方的导航断路器。
the navigation breakers under the center console.
10英里...
10 miles...
我们没有足够的燃料,长官。
We don't have enough fuel, sir.
是的你是。
Yes, you do.
还有机会。
There's still a chance.
你真的能飞这东西吗?
Can you really fly this thing?
当我打开这些导航巴士的开关时,
When I flip the switch on these navigation busses,
控制系统将失去动力。
the control system will lose power.
然后什么?
And then what?
系好安全带。
Buckle up.
我需要每个人都系好安全带!
I need everyone to buckle up!
天线在线,长官。
Antenna's online, sir.
是的。
Yep.
猛禽 3,发射。
Raptor 3, transmit.
罗杰,指挥。
Roger, command.
传输数据包。
Transmitting packet.
完成了,先生。
It's done, sir.
重置断路器。
Reset the breakers.
快点!
Come on!
你现在是我的了。
You're mine now.
干得好,牛排刀。
Nice work, Steak-knife.
现在,您需要输入授权码
Now, you need to input the authorization code
给予故障安全控制。
to give the failsafe control.
代码是 Tango Oscar Sierra Mike
The code is Tango Oscar Sierra Mike
利马回声酒店 利马五四。
Hotel Echo Lima Lima Five Four.
牛排刀,你收到了我的最后一个吗?
Steak-knife, did you copy my last?
没有代码我们就无法参与系统。
We can't engage the system without the code.
我死了...
I'm dead...
死的。
Dead.
不。
No.
不,你没有死。
No, you're not dead.
他们死了吗?
Are they dead?
其他?
The others?
是的。
Yeah.
他们都死了。
They're all dead.
除了那个拦截你的卧底。
Except for the undercover agent that intercepted you.
不...
No...
我是国际刑♥警♥...
I'm the Interpol agent...
什么?
What?
牛排刀,我需要听你说。
Steak-knife, I need to hear you.
使用代码。
Use the code.
牛排刀,你在听我说话吗?
Steak-knife, are you hearing me?
请确认您有代码。
Please confirm you have the code.
这是牛排刀。
This is Steak-knife.
识别码 Alpha-6-3-5。
Identification code Alpha-Six-Three-Five.
美国城市渗透行动是一个诡计。
Operation American City infiltration is a ruse.
团队的真正任务是劫持。
Team's real mission is hijacking.
我再说一遍,劫持。
I repeat, hijacking.
机上有五名武装劫机者。
There are five armed hijackers onboard.
你收到吗?
Do you copy?
大家冷静点。
Everyone, stay calm.
请移到飞机的左侧。
Move to the left of the airplane, please.
现在,女士。
Now, ma'am.
牛排刀,你能听到我说话吗?
Steak-knife, can you hear me?
牛排刀,你在吗?
Steak-knife, are you there?
他从来没有,霍金斯先生。
He never was, Mr. Hawkins.
斯劳里斯!
Slouris!
卷我的袖子。
Roll my sleeve.
这些是驾驶舱门的访问密♥码♥。
These are the access codes to the cockpit door.
你必须阻止他。
You have to stop him.
不,不,不,不,不,我不能……
No, no, no, no, no, I can't...
我不能开飞机。
I can't fly the plane.
你不能让他撞毁飞机。
You can't let him crash the plane.
机上有一枚核弹。
There's a nuke on board.
不...
No...
不。
No.
好吧好吧...
Okay, okay...
不!
No!
不!
No!
我很快就会和你在一起。
I'll be with you soon.
停止!
Stop!
不,你骗我!
No, you lied to me!
停下来。
Just stop.
为什么要杀自己人?
Why did you kill your own people?
我别无选择。
I had no choice.
当他们找到耳机时,
When they found the earpiece,
我知道其中一个是卧底特工。
I knew one of them was an undercover agent.
我只是不知道是哪一个。
I just didn't know which one.
我不得不杀了他们。
I had to kill them all.
我帮你...
I helped you...
天哪,你...
God, you...
不。
No.
上帝与此无关。
God has nothing to do with this.
然后呢,亚历克斯?
Then what, Alex?
为什么?
Why?
正义。
Justice.
所以我们都为你的正义而死?
So we all die for your justice?
谁为我们而死?
Who dies for ours?
什么时候停止?
When does it stop?
它永远不会停止。
It never stops.
给我他妈的...
Give me the fucking...
他妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的朝我开枪。
You fucking shot me.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
好的,来吧。
Okay, come on.
好的...
Okay...
电影精选列表