好的。
Okay.
嘿,这就是他们得到的一切。
Hey, this is everything they got.
17 磅/平方英寸。
17 psi.
嘿。
Hey.
慢即顺,顺即快。
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Epi 太少,他不在。
Too little Epi, he stays out.
太多了,他编码。
Too much, he codes.
放松。
Relax.
那是两个。
That's two.
什么都没有发生。
Nothing's happening.
这还不够。
That's not enough.
等等。
Just wait.
他需要更多。
He needs more.
他可以中风了。
He could stroke out.
做吧。
Do it.
不,等等。 请。
No, wait. Please.
嘿,山姆,山姆,看着我,看着我!
Hey, Sam, Sam, look at me, look at me!
你必须相信她现在能做好她的工作。
You've gotta trust her to do her job right now.
好的?
Okay?
17.4 磅/平方英寸。
17.4 psi.
做吧。
Do it.
17.6!
17.6!
做吧!
Do it!
现在!
Now!
发生了什么?
What's happening?
我在哪里?
Where am I?
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
飞机被劫持了。
The plane's been hijacked.
一颗子弹在某处击穿了机体。
A bullet has pierced the hull somewhere.
我们正在失去机舱压力,我们处于 17 psi。
We're losing cabin pressure and we're at 17 psi.
我如何解决它?
How do I fix it?
阀门必须卡在手动位置。
The valve must be stuck in manual.
将其翻转为自动。
Flip it to automatic.
这将有助于调节压力。
That will help regulate the pressure.
阀在哪里?
Where is the valve?
队长!
Captain!
发生了什么?
What's happening?
再给他注射。
Inject him again.
不,他会中风。
No, he'll stroke.
我们没时间了!
We are out of time!
第十七行,红色阀门,蓝色导管。
Row seventeen, red valve, blue conduit.
知道了。
Got it.
请救救我的孩子。
Save my boy, please.
救救我的孩子。
Save my boy.
17.8。
17.8.
17.9!
17.9!
18!
18!
17.8。
17.8.
16.
16.
14 和坠落。
14 and falling.
你杀了他。
You killed him.
你杀了他,你杀了他,
You killed him, you killed him,
你杀了他,你杀了他!
you killed him, you killed him!
嘿。
Hey.
坐下!
Sit down!
亚历克斯?
Alex?
你做了你能做的一切。
You did everything you could.
让我看看你的手。
Let me see your hand.
我很好。
I'm good.
把你的手给我
Just give me your hand.
你错了,你知道的。
You're wrong, you know.
我是吗?
Am I?
我放弃了一切。
I quit everything.
我放弃了我的居住权。
I quit my residency.
我想你有你的理由。
I guess you had your reasons.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,糟糕的前任。
Yeah, shitty ex.
他是一个自恋者。
He was a narcissist.
需要我认为没有他我一文不值。
Needed me to think that I was worthless without him.
他真的很好,你知道吗?
And he was really good, you know?
到最后,我几乎相信了他。
Towards the end, I almost did believe him.
我们经常吵架,睡得更少,
We fought a lot, slept even less,
有一天我给一位病人服药
and one day I administered meds to a patient
没有检查他们的图表。
without checking their charts.
那些是药物,他们已经被给予了。
Those were meds, they'd already been given.
那是我退出婚姻的那一天
And that's the day that I quit my marriage
和我的居住地。
and my residency.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我也是。
Yeah, me, too.
七。
Seven.
什么?
What?
我的儿子。
My son.
他七岁。
He was seven.
现在怎么办?
What now?
我们等。
We wait.
不。
No.
我们必须控制飞机。
We have to take control of the plane.
它看起来像一个玩具。
It looks like a toy.
是的,它看起来像一个玩具,但它不是玩具。
Yeah, it looks like a toy, but it's not a toy.
这是一把3D打印的枪,
It's a 3D printed gun,
和真人基本一样,
basically the same as a real one,
具有两次射击能力。
with a two shot capacity.
它是如何工作的?
How does it work?
竖起锤子,灵敏的扳机。
Cock the hammer, sensitive trigger.
没有杂♥志♥?
No magazine?
杂♥志♥。
Magazine.
观点。
Point.
并开枪。
And shoot.
知道了?
Got it?
是的。
Yeah.
来吧,雷米。
Come on, Remy.
F22 随时会攻击他们!
The F22s are gonna be on them any minute!
我想。
I'm trying.
再努力点,伙计!
Try harder, man!
牛排刀,进来。
Steak-knife, come in.
你有你的男人吗?
Do you have your man?
这是牛排刀。
This is Steak-knife.
是的,继续。
Yes, go on.
飞行员死了
The pilot's dead.
没有人驾驶这该死的飞机。
There's no one to fly the goddamn plane.
现在有什么打算?
What's the plan now?
我告诉他什么?
What do I tell him?
无法重新建立故障保护控制
There's no way to reestablish the failsafe control
从地面?
from the ground?
如果有机械损坏,则不会。
Not if there's mechanical damage, no.
那么,他呢?
Well, what about him?
我们不能传输一个数据包吗他可以在本地安装,
Can't we transfer a packet that he can install locally,
或者其他的东西?
or something?
不是在 30,000 英尺。
Not at 30,000 feet.
猛禽的预计到达时间是多少?
What's the ETA on the raptors?
六分钟,长官。
Six minutes, sir.
他们现在在哪里?
Where are they now?
宾夕法尼亚州农场县
Farm County, PA.
你告诉他们我们会有远程控制
You tell them we'll have remote control
故障安全系统在 10 分钟内完成。
of the failsafe system in 10 minutes.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
你想让他站下来,这样 F22 就可以击落他。
You want him to stand down so the F22s can shoot him down.
有时你不得不放下你的狗。
Sometimes you have to put down your dog.
没有人愿意。
Nobody wants to.
但你要确保这种情况发生。
But you're making sure that happens.
电影精选列表