不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
住口!
Shut up!
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
这就是卫星通信。
This is satellite communications.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有卫星,还是国家有卫星?
Do terrorists have satellites, or do states have satellites?
那你♥他♥妈♥的是什么?
So what the fuck are you?
我是国际刑♥警♥
I'm Interpol.
卧底什么的?
What, like, undercover?
是的,就像,卧底。
Yeah, like, undercover.
哦,你满嘴都是狗屎。
Oh, you're full of shit.
真的吗?
Really?
那我为什么还不朝你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋开一枪呢?
Then why haven't I put a bullet in your fucking head yet?
我们需要让其他乘客参与进来。
We need to involve the other passengers.
你不要揭穿我的身份。
You do not blow my cover.
你刚刚做到了。
You just did.
你是一个人。
You're one person.
知道的人越多,
The more people know,
劫机者知道的可能性越大。
the more likely the hijackers will know.
所以,看在我们他妈的份上,闭嘴吧。
So, for both our fucking sakes, keep it shut.
我需要你的帮助。
I could use your help.
戈兰!
Goran!
移♥动♥!
Move!
那是什么?
What is that?
没有什么。
Nothing.
它属于我的儿子。
It belonged to my son.
弹片?
Shrapnel?
是的。
Yeah.
你儿子几岁?
How old was your son?
我们需要找到飞行员。
We need to get to the pilot.
快点。
Come on.
那是什么?
What is that?
飞行维修监控录像
Surveillance footage of the flight maintenance
在卡塔尔的加油站。
on a fuel stop in Qatar.
我有一个朋友在那里。
I have a friend there.
任何事物?
Anything?
希思罗机场的镜头在哪里?
Where's the Heathrow footage?
服务器崩溃了,先生。
Server crashed, sir.
起飞前还是起飞后?
Before or after takeoff?
20分钟前。
20 minutes before.
告诉我你不相信巧合。
Tell me you don't believe in coincidence.
不,先生。
No, sir.
请给我更多。
Give me more, please.
他妈的动物。
Fucking animal.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you doing okay?
请后退。
Please stand back.
嘿,我需要你帮我拿毯子,
Hey, I need you to get me blankets,
毛巾,任何我们可以用作绷带的东西,好吗?
towels, anything we can use as bandages, okay?
去。
Go.
好的。
All right.
好吧,萨米,我会照顾你♥爸♥爸,好吗?
Okay, Sammy, I'm gonna take care of your daddy, all right?
我需要你保持冷静,好吗?
I need you to stay really calm, okay?
他是一名卧底特工。
He's an undercover agent.
他会帮助我们的,好吗,亲爱的?
He's gonna help us, all right, sweetie?
他要救我们。
He's gonna save us.
你别担心,好吗?
Don't you worry, okay?
你保持冷静。
You stay calm.
嘿,我有这些。
Hey, I got these.
好的。
Okay.
我告诉他关于你的事。
I told him about you.
在我特意告诉你不要之后?
After I specifically told you not to?
是的。
Yeah.
但我们需要其他乘客,好吗?
But we need the other passengers, all right?
告诉我这个。
Tell me this.
当医生告诉你吸烟致癌时,
When the doctor told you that smoking causes cancer,
你马上开始了吗
did you start straight away
或者你♥他♥妈♥的给了它一两天?
or did you give it a fucking day or two?
我不明白。
I don't understand.
越多人知道我的身份,
The more people know my identity,
对你♥他♥妈♥的健康越糟。
the worse it is for your fucking health.
那边还好吗?
Everything okay over there?
是的,我们很好。
Yeah, we're good.
我们不好吗?
Aren't we good?
做你♥他♥妈♥的工作。
Do your fucking job.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯?
Huh?
哦!
Oh!
哦,是的,是的。
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥多久了?
How long have you been a terrorist?
你知道吗,山姆?
You know what, Sam?
我真的不认为自己是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
I don't really consider myself a terrorist.
那你是什么?
Then what are you?
我只是一个即将得到你父亲的男人
I'm just a man who's about to get your father
一杯水
a glass of water.
狗屎。
Shit.
我们飞得太高,太快了。
We're flying too high, too fast.
阿南。
Anan.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
高度计在哪里?
Where's the altimeter?
30,000。
30,000.
它很稳定。
It's steady.
它没有上升。
It's not rising.
不,我们是水平的。
No, we're level.
客舱压力。
Cabin pressure.
15 磅/平方英寸。
15 psi.
我们压力太大了。
We're over pressured.
通常是九点半。
Normally, it's nine, nine and a half.
戈兰的枪可能击穿了机身。
Goran's gun may have punctured the fuselage.
一定有问题
There's gotta be a problem
带有机舱增压系统。
with the cabin pressurization system.
它在上升。
It's rising.
超过 17,机体可能会破裂。
Past 17, the hull could rupture.
我有多少时间?
How much time do I have?
5分钟。
Five minutes.
狗屎。
Shit.
嘿。
Hey.
叫醒他。
Wake him up.
不,他仍然不稳定。
No, he's still unstable.
嘿!
Hey!
我需要飞行员帮我确定机舱压力。
I need the pilot to help me fix the cabin pressure.
他会死的。
He'll die.
如果你不叫醒他,我们都会死。
If you don't wake him up, we'll all die.
不,到目前为止我所做的一切都只是基本的。
No, everything I've done up until now is just basic.
我不能负责...
I can't be responsible for...
嘿!
Hey!
你不负责任。
You're not responsible.
你没有开枪打他。
You didn't shoot him.
叫醒他。
Wake him up.
会没事的,山姆。
It's gonna be okay, Sam.
嘿。
Hey.
山姆...
Sam...
你的 肾上腺素 在哪里,山姆?
Where's your EpiPen, Sam?
在后面。
In the back.
药,药。
Meds, meds.
去拿所有的药。
Go get all the meds.
马可!
Marko!
大家听好了
Everybody, listen up.
我现在需要你的药。
I need your medication now.
我们需要药物。
We need meds.
哮喘吸入器、肾上腺素,任何你有的东西。
Asthma inhalers, EpiPens, anything you've got.
加油,加油,加油!
Come on, come on, come on!
电影精选列表