俄♥罗♥斯♥分离主义者。
Russian separatists.
我们还不知道他们的议程。
We don't know their agenda yet.
看来我们什么都不知道,是吗?
It seems we don't know much of anything, do we?
好吧,我们通过卫星通信中继获得的信♥号♥♥非常微弱。
Well, we have a very weak signal via satellite comm relay.
国防高等研究的微型耳机。
Miniaturized earpiece from DARPA.
为什么我们的安全人员没有警告我们?
Why didn't our asset warn us?
凭藉我们最近获得的关于被拘留者的所有情报,
With all the intel we've been getting on detainees lately,
这些人目前的 SOP 是,
the current SOP for these guys is,
不要告诉你的人这个计划
don't tell your people the plan
直到他们知道计划的时候。
until it's time for them to know the plan.
最好的猜测是——
Best guess is--
我不想猜测,东印。
I don't want guesses, Toyin.
我需要情报。
I need intel.
播放最后一个传输。
Play the last transmission.
这是牛排刀。
This is Steak-Knife.
我们遇到了劫持情况。
We have a hijack situation.
纳兹纳斯在等吗?
Is Naznas waiting?
我再说一遍,纳兹纳斯 在等吗?
I repeat, is Naznas waiting?
纳兹纳斯。
Naznas.
中♥央♥情报局也在他们的喋喋不休中提到了这一点。
CIA picked that up on their chatter too.
好吧,首要任务。
All right, first order of business.
识别劫机者。
ID the hijackers.
与安全人员的处理者一起按喇叭,
Get on the horn with the asset's handler,
找出有关嵌入的所有信息。
find out everything you can about the embed.
跟每一位地面和航♥空♥公♥司♥员工
Track every ground and airline employee
可以访问该平面的最后三个端口。
with access to that plane to the last three ports.
其次,我们需要那架飞机上的眼线。
Second, we need eyeballs on that plane.
预警机转移到站
AWACS diverted onstation
F-22 已准备好进行橙色代码争夺战。
and F-22's ready for a Code Orange scramble.
我不知道那是谁,但现在那是我的办公室。
I don't know who's that was, but that's my office now.
我需要一条通往白宫的安全线路和一杯咖啡。
I need a secure line to the White House, and a coffee.
黑,不加糖。
Black, no sugar.
霍金斯指挥。
Director Hawkins.
你要启动代码橙色?
You're initiating a Code Orange?
在谁的授权下?
On whose authority?
我想我刚刚提到了白宫,不是吗?
I think I just mentioned the White House, didn't I?
长官,我们里面有一个人。
Sir, we have a man on the inside.
如果我们给他时间...
If we just give him time...
您的通信链接已关闭。
Your comm link is down.
你的安全人员在他的头上。
Your asset is in way over his head.
你有五个武装敌对者控制着一架 767。
You've got five armed hostiles in control of a 767.
我会说我们的机会消失了
I would say that our opportunity vanished
故障保护被禁用的那一刻。
the moment that failsafe was disabled.
但这不可能是我们的第一场比赛。
But this can't be our first play.
这不是某个英雄故事的开始。
This is not the beginning of some heroic story.
10分钟后,我们的鸟儿就会在空中,
In 10 minutes, our birds will be in the air,
20分钟后,
and 20 minutes after that,
他们将能够结束这一切。
they'll be in the position to end this.
一些无辜的人将死去
And some innocent people are going to die
让更多无辜的人活下去。
so that more innocent people will live.
RAD 21,请确认我们正在开火
RAD 21, please confirm we are firing
在客机上。
at passenger aircraft on sight.
确认,RAD 21。
Confirmed, RAD 21.
交战规则是 FOS 和无武器的。
Rules of engagement are FOS and weapons free.
找到并摧毁飞行。
Locate and destroy flight.
收到。
Copy that.
山姆,到里面去。
Sam, move to the inside.
我给我们找了个医生。
I found us a doctor.
他们没有看到我们离开。
They didn't see us leave.
我在下面看到了他们三个。
I saw three of them down there.
我看到前面有两个。
I saw two in the front.
他会没事吗?
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事的,山姆。
He's gonna be fine, Sam.
把你的手放在这个上面。
Put your hand on this.
让他们围在他身边,否则我们就有问题了,好吗?
Just get 'em round his side or else we got a problem, okay?
我去拿点水。
I'll get some some water.
允许我。
Allow me.
我在战争中包扎过很多伤口。
I bandaged many wounds in the war.
让他活着。
Keep him alive.
我们需要他。
We'll need him.
如果他停止呼吸,请给我打电♥话♥。
If he stops breathing, call me.
只有我。
Only me.
牛排刀。
Steak-knife.
牛排刀,你收到了吗?
Steak-knife, do you copy?
牛排刀,进来。
Steak-knife, come in.
请回答。
Respond, please.
我们快没时间了。
We're running out of time.
我们需要这种联♥系♥。
We need that link-up.
我尝试了范围内的每个钥匙孔。
I tried every keyhole in range.
他可能会收到,也可能不会。
He might be receiving, he might not.
故障保险怎么样?
What about the failsafe?
有什么方法可以重新参与吗?
Is there some way to re engage?
如果是硬件问题,则不会。
Not if it's a hardware issue, no.
好的。 开始了。
Okay. Here we go.
好的,是的。
Okay, yes.
它是什么?
What is it?
我有一个朋友在中♥央♥情报局
I have a friend at the CIA
谁一直在跟?所有这些 纳兹纳斯 的喋喋不休。
who's been tracking all this Naznas chatter.
他在乌克兰的暗网上找到了一条线索。
He found a thread on the Ukrainian dark web.
- 这不好。 - 什么?
- This is bad. - What?
纳兹纳斯 是大规模灭绝事件的代号♥。
Naznas is a code for a mass extermination event.
这是一些末日类型的狗屎。
This is some end of days type shit here.
我的意思是,如果我们的劫机者真的在胡闹
I mean, if our hijackers were actually messing around
用他们称之为 纳兹纳斯 的东西,
with something they're calling Naznas,
那么,这不仅仅是劫持。
well, then, this is more than just a hijacking.
这整件事会变得更糟。
This whole thing is gonna get a hell of a lot worse.
我们不要让它变得更糟。
Let's not let it get worse.
什么鬼,欧卡?
What the fuck, Orca?
你射杀了所有的服务员。
You shot all the attendants.
你本可以把飞机降下来的。
You could have brought the plane down.
不要再次开火。
Do not fire your weapon again.
我接受上帝的命令,而不是你的命令。
I take orders from God, not from you.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
下我的飞机
Get off my plane.
你♥他♥妈♥的很虚弱。
You're fucking weak.
你关注他。
You keep an eye on him.
同意。
Agreed.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
领航员的那个女人是谁?
Who was that woman with the pilot?
她是一名医生。
She's a doctor.
她让他活着。
She's keeping him alive.
你没有控制权。
You don't have control.
别担心。
Don't worry about that.
你只需留意乘客。
You just keep an eye on the passengers.
电♥话♥。
Phone.
戈兰 应该收集电♥话♥!
Goran was supposed to collect the phones!
这他妈是谁的手♥机♥?
Whose fucking phone is it?
给我看看你的手♥机♥。
Show me your phone.
把手♥机♥给他!
Give him your phones!
把手♥机♥给他!
Give him your phones!
把电♥话♥给我。
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我。
Give me the phone.
好孩子。
Good boy.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
继续走。
Keep walking.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
住口。
Shut up.
不不不不!
No, no no no!
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
电影精选列表