Not today.
缅因州 派克堡湖
你对未来有什麽打算
Do you know what you wanna do in life?
住在海边 踢足球
Live by the beach, play soccer.
哦 为我的家人赚钱
Oh, and make money for my family.
然后可能有一个妻子和两个孩子
And probably have a wife and two kids.
就这些吗
That many, huh?
你确定你是十四岁吗
Are you sure you're 14?
我十一岁
I'm 11.
来吧
Come on.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我一直都知道你最终会喜欢PBJ的
I always knew you'd end up liking PBJs.
我讨厌它们
I hate them.
你的假♥币♥怎麽样了
How's that fake money of yours going?
很好
It's good.
我找出了爸爸所有的密♥码♥
I figured out all Dad's codes.
我在他的iPad上看到的
I found his iPad.
里面有很多
There's a lot in there.
我不知道我们有那麽多钱
I didn't know we had that much money.
有多少 山姆
How much, Sam?
好吧 在他的账户和我的账户之间 很多
Well, between his account and mine, a lot.
为我们六百三十三万美元
$6,330,000 for us.
我勒个去
And I'm freaking Santa Claus.
还有七十五万美元在爸爸的账户里
And $750,000 in Dad's account.
我们陷入了如此糟糕的境地
We're in such shit.
任何电脑都可以访问这些帐户吗
Can any computer access those accounts?
不 就这一个
No, just this one.
除非他们佝爸爸的手♥机♥发送验证码
Unless they send a code to Dad's phone,
我不知道那个手♥机♥在那里
and I don't know where that phone is.
这就是杰克追我们的原因
This is why Jack's after us.
我们要把这个还给他
We gotta get this back to him.
他杀了我的家人
He killed my family.
你♥爸♥爸拿了杰克的钱
Your dad took the money from Jack.
他只拿了七十五万美元 其馀的我就靠它了
He only took $750,000. The rest I made off of that.
如果我们把密♥码♥给他 那麽他会杀了我们两个
If we give the codes to him, then he'll kill us both.
你有所有的密♥码♥吗
Do you have all the codes?
上面都有 但这里的那个让所有这些工作
They're on there, but the one in here makes all those work.
这次你该忘了她吧
Think you're over her this time?
我更年轻 更性感 还有个很有权势的爸爸
I'm younger, hotter, and have a very powerful dad
能帮你上位
who could help you win.
我可以让你超越市长
I could take you beyond mayor.
先生 吉普赛来电
Sir, it's Gypsy on the phone.
什麽
What?
我有iPad和密♥码♥
I have the iPad and the code.
密♥码♥仅适用于这个特定的iPad
Code will only work with this particular iPad.
等我把孩子带到安全的地方...
When I get the boy to safety...
我想和那个杀了我爸爸的人谈谈
I wanna talk to the man who killed my dad.
我把最终密♥码♥发给你 成交吗
I'll send you the final code, do we have a deal?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我会让你为你对我爸妈做的事付出代价
I'm gonna get you for what you did to my mom and dad.
- 你会后悔知道我的 - 住囗
- You'll regret knowing me. - Stop.
我已经知道了 孩子
I already do, kid.
让我跟他谈谈 给我...
Let me talk to him. Give me that--
- 住手 - 电♥话♥
- Stop! - Phone!
我怎样知道能不能信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
因为有七百八十三万万美元的原因
Because there's $7,830,000 reasons why.
多少美分
How many cents?
六♥四♥
6♥4♥.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我和他成交 但不是你 亲爱的
With him, but not you, darling.
哦 我要弄死那个婊♥子♥
Oh, I'll finish that bitch.
是的 要不是杰克 她已经死了
Yeah. Jack or no Jack, she's done.
好吧
All right.
他妈的迈克 伙计
Fucking Mike, man.
我他妈的告诉过那个溷蛋
I fucking told that motherfucker
他会被那个女人害死的
he's gonna end up dead.
提前退休 伙计
Early retirement, man.
北达科他州
North Dakota.
怎麽了 丽莎
What's up, Lisa?
我给你五万块奖金 你抓住她
I'll give you a $50,000 bonus to take her out.
- 什麽意思 - 弄死她 汤米
- What's that? - Just get it done, Tommy.
收到
Copy.
她说什麽
What did she say?
没什麽
Nothing.
♪ I fell off a bridge into the abyss ♪
♪ All that was waiting for me ♪
♪ Was I'm sorry with a kiss ♪
你觉得塔斯敏现在和她妈妈在一起吗
Do you think Tasmin is with her mom now?
应该是在她的床上睡着了
Probably asleep in her bed.
可惜她没有说再见
It's too bad she didn't say goodbye.
嗯 有时人们没有时间说再见
Well, sometimes people don't have time to say goodbye.
安置好我之你有什麽打算
What's gonna happen to you after you drop me off?
我要巡航...
I'm gonna catch a cruise...
在我的书出版之前保持低调
Lay low until my book comes out.
嗯 杰克呢
Hmm, what about Jack?
你现在是一个真正的话匣子 对吧
You're a real chatterbox right now, huh?
杰克拿到密♥码♥后 就不会再烦你了
When Jack gets the codes, he'll, um, leave you alone.
希望我也是
Me too, hopefully.
他说这笔钱只包括我
He said the money only covers me.
好吧 我有九条命 记得吗
Well, I have nine lives, remember?
我会在你大学的毕业典礼
I'm gonna be there front row of your college
前排向你招手
graduation waving at you.
你保证不骗我
You promise you wouldn't lie to me?
♪ Oh I think the darkness won ♪
♪ And I finally realize ♪
♪ I finally realize I've lost myself gazing ♪
♪ At your hazel eyes ♪
♪ Well, I'm still stuck gazing at your hazel eyes ♪
♪ Well I'm still stuck gazing at your hazel eyes ♪
北达科他州 大福克斯
你必须发送最后一个密♥码♥
You have to send the last code.
继续 交易就是交易
Go on, a deal is a deal.
好孩子 我们走吧
Good boy, let's go.
- 等等 等等 等等 - 什麽
- Wait, wait, wait. - What?
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
- 好了 你要走了 - 不
- Well, you gotta go. - No.
为什麽不
What do you mean no?
你会在这里过上美好的生活 过上安全的生活
You're gonna have a good life here, a safe life.
这些假钱我不知道会怎样
All that fake money I don't understand.
但你会变得富有 坠入爱河 生活在海边
You're gonna be rich, fall in love, live by the sea.
那是我妈妈的
It was my mom's.
它将永远保护你
This will always protect you.
它是我的一部分
It's a piece of me.
谢谢
Thanks you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 数到三 一二 三
Okay, on three. One two, three.
艾玛说 「哦 天啊 为什麽」
Emma said, "Oh, God, why?"
「我为什麽要嫁给这个男人」
"Why did I marry this man?"
她想知道如果她嫁给了另一个男人
She wondered what her life might have been like
她的生活会是什麽样子
had she married a different man.
她这一生
This life of hers
就像朝北的阁楼一样冰冷
was as cold as an attic facing north.
我喜欢包法利的这段话 因为它捕捉到了
I love this passage from Bovary because it captures
她那种执迷不悟的悔恨之情
her feeling of unrepentant regret
就像一个悲剧性的缺陷
like a tragic flaw that
让她一直走在抉择的道路上
kept her on this path of decision that spiraled
最终失去控制 直到变得更加遗憾
finally out of control until it became even more regrettable.
那麽什麽是悔改
So what is repentance?
这意味着罪人已经放弃了他的罪
It means that the sinner has abandoned his sin,
将它们从他的思想中删除
removed them from his thoughts
并决心不再让他们重蹈覆辙
and resolved never to let them repeat again.
你可以吗
Can you?
你能改变你的生活吗
Can you change your life?
好女孩
Atta girl.
我教得真♥他♥妈♥好啊
I taught you well.
吉普赛 我们要去那里
Gypsy, where are we going?
电影精选列表