但我救了你
You will know me for saving your ass.
- 你还没呢 - 我会的
- You haven't saved it yet. - I will.
好吧 成交 你去拿包吧 山姆和我会在车里等你
Okay, deal. You go pack. Sam and I will wait in the car.
你是在对我发号♥施令吗
Oh, you barking orders at me now?
我把包落在商务中心
Also, I left my bag in the business center.
哦 女王把她的包丢了
Oh, the queen has left her bag.
你还想要什麽吗 香槟 鱼子酱
You want anything else? Champagne and caviar?
不
No.
但如果他们认出我 就没有书
But if they recognize me, there'll be no book,
送给了你 钱也没了
no dedication, and no money.
我觉得有蹊跷 等我回到车里
I smell a rat, and when I get back in this car,
你最好告诉我发生什麽回事
you better tell me what's going on.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
我也觉得有蹊跷
I smell a rat too.
- 费尔南多-圣托里尼 - 她是西班牙人
- Fernando Santorini. - She's Spanish?
好吧 她要是偷了车
Well, she either stole the car,
或者她是个人妖 而她不是
or she's a he, which she's not.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
♪ Keep growing up, oh, your foolish ways ♪
♪ Were they behind you now? ♪
♪ These eyes stay open wide for sunny days ♪
♪ Up in the here and now ♪
♪ The ones you loved you lost ♪
♪ So stay away from them, they'll put you down ♪
好了 放上车吧
All right, put them in the car.
♪ Ain't got no tickin' time for silly games ♪
摩西
Moses!
关上
Close it.
♪ 'Cause you're a woman now ♪
她在做什麽
What is she doing?
♪ And that's where we are ♪
♪ That's where we are ♪
再见
Bye.
♪ We are ♪
♪ And we're never going back ♪
好了 出发吧 婊♥子♥ 给
All right, let's roll, bi-atch, here.
♪ Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, oh, yeah ♪
你♥他♥妈♥的最好不是犯了什麽大事
That better be one big fucking dedication.
告诉我真♥相♥ 你们两个是谁
Tell me the truth. Who are you two?
五十步笑百步 这辆车是谁的
From one rat to another, who owns this car?
费尔南多的
Fernando?
- 我借的 - 就像我借来的一样
- I borrowed it. - Like I borrowed it?
没错
Exactly.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
我只是想回家见我妈妈
I'm just trying to get home to my mama.
- 厌倦了... - 跳舞吗
- Tired of... - Dancing?
是的 我的脚和我的嘴都累了
Yeah, my feet and my mouth are tired.
你跳舞的时候话很多吗
You talk a lot when you dance?
我已经说够了一辈子
I've talked enough for a lifetime.
我们什麽时候能拿到你的钱
When are we getting to this money?
大约六个小时内
In about six hours.
在到达「迈诺特」之前
It's way before "Minot."
自以为是的傢伙
Smart-ass.
是迈诺特
Minot.
嗨 我是莱西
Hi, this is Lacey.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
蒙大拿州 瀑布
嘿 蕾西 下雨天来了
Hey, Lacey, that rainy day has come.
蒙大拿州 瀑布
我们将在几个小时后到达那里
We'll be there in a few hours.
你看过电影《生死狂澜》吗
You ever seen the movie "Deliverance"?
- 哦 拜託 - 没看过吗
- Oh, come on. - No.
是关于这些城里人的
It's about these city guys.
他们在树林里迷了路 然后一个没牙的
They get lost in the woods and then this toothless
山里人一把抓住其中一个说 「学猪叫」
mountain man grabs one of them and says, "Scream like a pig."
然后他照做了...
And he gets behind him and...
好了 费尔南多 够了
Okay, Fernando, that's probably enough.
但随后他打了他一巴掌
But then he spanks him.
为什麽打他
Why does he spank him?
让他们迷路
For getting them lost.
- 我们没有迷路 - 对
- We're not lost. - Yeah right.
没有山里人 有汽车旅馆
There's no mountain man, there's a motel.
过来 你能抱着你的狗吗
Come here. Can you hold your dog?
把那隻狗从我身上拿开
Get that dog off me.
他会咬你的
He's gonna spank you.
蕾西是我大学时的教授
Lacey was a professor of mine in college.
她一直和我有联络
She's always been there for me.
哇 这太棒了
Whoa, this is great.
嗯 很乾淨
It's, um, clean.
如果你有什麽需要 就叫我
If you need anything, just call.
我们不能等到早上再去吗
Can't we just wait 'til the morning?
我们要继续赶路
We gotta keep going.
- 我会去的 - 嗯 不
- I'll go. - Hmm, no,
对孩子来说不安全不要去了
it's not safe for kids.
我们去拿钱 马上就回来
We're gonna go and get the money, we'll be right back.
如果你不回来怎样办
And what if you don't come back?
打电♥话♥给你叔叔
Then you call your uncle.
我是有九条命的女孩 记得吗
I'm the girl with nine lives, remember?
嘿 来吧 睡美人
Hey, come on, Sleeping Beauty.
塔斯敏 快点
Tasmin, come on.
说真的 快点
Seriously, come on.
- 为什麽 - 等等
- Why? - Wait!
摩西和我可以逗你开心
Moses and I can make you happy,
我们可以像一家人一样互相照顾
and we can take care of each other like a family.
你不必再孤单了
You don't have to be alone anymore.
这不是我 山姆
It's not who I am, Sam.
- 看起来很疯狂 - 这是一个墓地
- Looks crazy. - It's a graveyard.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等待
Wait.
我们是来拿退休金的
We're here for my retirement fund.
谁会取名叫 风险投资收益
Who names a person Ventures Gain?
这是杰克最喜欢的马
It's Jack's favorite horse.
现在你有钱回家了
Now you get to go home.
我也可以销声匿迹了
I get to disappear.
- 杰克 - 是的 任何时候 亲爱的
- Jack. - Yeah, anytime, darling.
你骗了我
You had me duped,
我记得我们把这个放在这里
and then I remembered that we put this here.
去抓住她
Go get her.
你的手很髒 让我...给你擦擦
Your hands are dirty, let me...here.
唔
Hmm?
他在那里
Where is he?
他只是个该死的孩子
He's just a fucking kid.
他是那个拿走我钱的溷蛋的儿子
He's the kid whose daddy took my money,
我需要需回来
and I need it back.
「不可因子杀父」
"Fathers shall not be put to death for the children,
「也不可因父子」
"neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers."
「凡被杀的都为本身的罪」
"Every man shall be put to death for his own sin,"
拉尔夫·斯坦也应当如此
like Ralph Stein was.
你现在是在说教吗 这是上帝的律法 不是我的
You're preachin' now, yeah? It's God's law, ain't mine.
你在利用那个孩子
You're using that kid.
你是在利用他来填补你的空虚 对吧
You're using him to fill your void, right?
我理解你 因为我是那个从阴沟里爬起来的人
I know you 'cause I'm the guy that pulled up from the gutter.
你更爱谁...
Who do you love more...
我还是某个孩子
Me or some kid?
狗
The dog.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck it.
♪ I've got one foot on the platform ♪
你要逼我吗
You want me to do it?
♪ The other's on the train ♪
- 你知道我下得了手的 - 嗯嗯
- You know I will do it. - Mm-hmm.
♪ I'm goin' back to New Orleans ♪
♪ To wear that ball and chain ♪
是的 我们 呃 我们弄丢了她
Yeah, we, uh, we lost her.
但不会太久
But not for long.
吉普赛才是最重要的 我们去追她吧
Gypsy's the important one, let's get after her.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
不 我很好 妈妈
No I'm fine, Mama.
我快到了
I'm almost there.
好吧 我收线了 妈
电影精选列表