What if he doesn't want me?
那个大人不喜欢小孩
What grown-up doesn't like kids?
你
You.
我敢打赌大多数成年人都和你一样
I bet most grown-ups are like you.
如果不是他们的孩子 他们就不想要他们
If it's not their kid, they don't want them.
那麽人们收养又怎样说
People adopt.
但是他们呢
But do they?
你知道我试了多久
Do you understand how long I've tried
来改变自己吗
to be something other than I am?
你知道吗 每次我想做我喜欢的事
Do you get that every time I try to do something I like,
都会被一个溷蛋打断 或是一张账单
I get interrupted by a jerk, or a bill,
或是一张驱逐令 现在被你打断
or an eviction notice, and now you?
这 就在这里 让我获得了新的生活
This, right here, gets me a new life.
我想要新的生活
I want a new life.
告诉我他喜欢我的可能性有多大
Just tell me what the odds are he'll like me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我有一个他妈的水晶球吗
Do I have a crystal fucking ball?
我又不是灵媒
I'm not a psychic.
我想要有人爱我
I want someone to love me.
我们都希望有人爱我们 好吗
We all want someone to love us, okay?
生活中没有保证
There's no guarantees in life.
我曾经有过一个人 然后...
I had someone once and...
我意识到我并不特别 所以...
I realized I wasn't special, so...
人们都说离开的人不痛
People say the one who leaves doesn't hurt,
但这不是真的
but that's not true.
然后有一天我醒来 我独自
Then one day I woke up and I was staring at
一个人过圣诞 它没有给我带来任何快乐
a Christmas tree all alone and it didn't bring me any joy.
这只是让我感到难过
It just made me feel sad.
我要写作了
I have to write.
嘿 吉普赛
Hey, Gypsy.
吉普赛
Gypsy.
吉普赛
Gypsy.
没人会想要一个闭不住嘴的孩子
No one is gonna want a kid that can't keep their fucking trap shut.
该死的 山姆
God damn it, Sam.
过来...过来
Come here...come here.
就到这里吧
Just get over here.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
坐进去
Move over.
快点 坐进去
Come on, move over.
起来
Move up.
我年轻的时候也发生过一些事情
I had stuff happen to me too when I was younger.
改变生活的事情
Life-changing stuff.
比如呢
Like what?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
我会
I will.
我年轻的时候 获得了普林斯顿大学的奖学金
When I was younger, I got a scholarship to Princeton.
这是一所为聪明人准备的高级大学
It's a fancy college for smart people.
我爸说「哈 你永远也离不开这个小镇」
My dad was like, "Ha, you'll never leave this town."
但笑话是在他身上 对 因为我用了我的大脑
But the joke was on him, right, 'cause I used my brain.
我有个教授...
I had this professor that...
他很聪明 很聪明
He was brilliant, so smart.
我愿意为他做任何事
I would have done anything for him.
然后有一天晚上 他...他说他有些特别的事
Then one night, he... he said he had something
要我们做 所以我留下了
specific for us to work on, so I stayed behind.
然后他对我做了坏事
And he did something bad to me.
我做了扺坑 但是...
I fought him, but...
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
我爸说聪明的天主教女孩是不会怀孕的
My dad said no smart Catholic girl would ever get knocked up.
我只是多了一块肉
That I was just a piece of meat.
所以我退学了 搬去跟我爸住
So I dropped out of college and moved in with my dad,
在酒吧找了份工作 我酗酒
got a job at a bar, and I drank.
一天晚上 他们打电♥话♥给我说我把手♥机♥留下了
And then one night, they called me and said I left my phone.
所以我...我想带查理一起去
So I...I thought I'd take Charlie with me
因为我不得不照顾他 他还在长牙
'cause I never saw him, and he was teething.
我想安抚他平
I thought it would soothe him.
我不得不转弯 否则...
I had to swerve, otherwise...
车会会撞到我们
The car would've hit us.
我撞到了一棵树
I hit a tree.
查理摔断了颈 所以...
Charlie broke his neck. So...
我不能和孩子在一起
I can't be around kids
因为那会让我想起我失去的孩子
'cause it makes me think of the one I lost.
你哭了
You're crying.
我来埋单
I'll get the check.
- 这很不错 - 搞砸了 伙计们
- That's pretty good. - That's fucked up, boys.
这就是你所谓的高科技
That's your new technology bullshit for you right there.
- 来吧 我们走吧 - 他妈的走吧
- Come on, let's go. - Fuckin' move.
怪在你头上
Blaming it on you.
我们真应该杀了那隻狗
I knew we should have killed that dog.
我共和人♥民♥党的朋友正在搜索
My CHP friends are running a search.
好吧 艾迪 你最好快点找到
Well, you best find it fast, Eddie.
尽你可能向拉尔夫·斯泰因的亲属施压
Pull up all you can on Ralph Stein's relatives and tough it up.
这是什麽
What's this?
我看起来像兔子吗
Do I look like a rabbit?
你看起来很棒 亲爱的
You look great, honey.
♪ I keep losing shiny days ♪
♪ 'Cause we were fighting for so long ♪
♪ I keep seeing little glimmers ♪
♪ In the night that say hold on ♪
- 吉普赛人 - 是的
- Gypsy. - Yeah.
- 什麽 -让我开车
- What? - Let me drive.
- 不行 -闭上你的眼睛
- Sorry. - Close your eyes.
不 不 不 晚上太危险了
No, no, no. It's too...it's too dangerous at night.
一隻鹿可能在高速公路上窜出
A deer could jump on the highway.
- 五分钟 - 一分钟
- Five minutes? - One minute.
好吧
Fine.
好的 握稳了 好吗
Okay. You hold it straight, okay?
我知道 我知道
I got it, I got it.
♪ Shiny days 'cause we were fighting for so long ♪
你睡吧
Go to sleep.
♪ I keep seeing little glimmers in the night ♪
♪ That say hold on ♪
♪ It's hard on our feet, we'll walk anyway ♪
犹他州 雪松城
现在你工作吗
You're working now?
「伟人所至高度」
"The heights by great men reached and kept"
「并非一蹴而就」
"were not attained by sudden flight,"
「同伴半夜酣睡时」
"but they, while their companions slept,"
「辛勤攀登仍不辍」
"were toiling onwards through the night."
这意味着你在工作 而其他人都在睡觉
It means you work while everyone else sleeps
如果你想成为伟人的话
if you wanna be great.
♪ When the road gets hard to handle ♪
♪ Just might be it's time to run ♪
♪ Trust your heart and light up a candle ♪
♪ Helps to see you're not the only one ♪
♪ So find your light, it's always been bright ♪
♪ Even when it feels like the darkest night ♪
♪ Take a chance and learn what it's like ♪
♪ To let somebody love you ♪
♪ Let somebody in ♪
♪ Time to start over again ♪
我们为什麽要停下来
Why are we stopping?
吃饭 小便 买♥♥车
Eating, peeing, car shopping.
呃 我没看到这里有任何汽车
Uh, I don't see any cars around here.
愿奇迹发生
Be open to miracles.
我留在这里 你去给我弄点吃的 好吗
I'll stay here, you go get me something to eat, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 我要小麦烤火鸡芝士 烤小麦
Uh, get me turkey cheese on wheat, toast the wheat.
我要沙律酱和泡菜 但要甜泡菜 好吗
I want mayo and pickles, but sweet pickles, okay?
不要莳萝泡菜 你明白吗
Not dill pickles, you got it?
你抱着摩西 好吗
You hold Moses, okay?
好吧 摩西 留在我身边
Okay, Moses, stay with me.
小心车辆 知吗
Watch the cars, okay?
知道了
Got it.
去吧
There we go.
食物来了
Food.
嗯 那不是我们的车
Um, that's not our car.
好了 现在是了 上车吧
Well, it is now, so get in.
过来...好孩子
Come here...good boy.
再见了 老姑娘
Bye, old girl.
我们要惹上麻烦了
We're going to get in trouble now.
电影精选列表