九 颗 子 弹
我保证这次不搞砸了
I promise not to fuck up this time.
两名嫌疑人当场被抓获 其中一人
Two suspects were caught at the scene and one escaped
在1979年被报道逃跑...
in what is reported as a 1979...
吉普赛人的最后一晚
♪ Silent night ♪
♪ Holy night ♪
♪ All is calm ♪
♪ All is bright ♪
♪ Round yon virgin Mother and child ♪
这个宝贝看起来不错
This baby's looking good.
嗨 爸爸 你什麽时候回家
Hi, Dad, when are you coming home?
山姆 听我说
Sam, listen to me.
不要...不要害怕 好吗
Don't...don't be scared, all right?
就像我们一直在练习的
But that emergency escape plan that
紧急逃生计划那样 拿上iPad
we've been practicing, I need you to get the iPad,
然后现在马上离开那所房♥子
and I need you to get out of that house right now.
我们在秘密地点汇合
I'm gonna meet you in our secret spot.
- 爸爸 发生了什麽事 - 山姆
- Dad, what's happening? - Sam!
山姆 听我说 没时间解释
Sam, just listen to me. There's no time to talk.
照我说的做 好吗
I need you to go, all right?
走吧 马上离开家
Go, get out of the house now.
- 一切都会好起来的 - 好的
- Everything is gonna be fine. - Okay.
- 我们会没事的 - 好的
- We're okay. - Okay.
山姆没事 我们也都会没事的
Sam is okay, we are okay.
快点 拉尔夫 快点
Go faster, Ralph, go faster.
走了 走了
We're gonna go, we're gonna go.
- 一切都会好起来的 - 好的
- Everything is gonna be okay. - Okay.
对不起 我真♥他♥妈♥对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry.
♪ Silent night ♪
♪ Holy night ♪
♪ Shepherds quake ♪
♪ At the sight ♪
♪ Glories stream From heaven afar ♪
♪ Heavenly hosts Singing... ♪
来吧 摩西 快点
Come on, Moses, come on!
♪ Alleluia ♪
♪ Christ, the Savior is born ♪
♪ Oh, yes ♪
♪ Christ ♪
♪ The Savior is born ♪
拉尔夫 开快点
Ralph, hurry up, please.
好的
Okay.
快点 拉尔夫 快点...
Go faster, Ralph, go...
好的 他会没事的 他会没事的 好吗
Okay, he's gonna be fine, he's gonna be fine, okay?
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be fine!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
拉尔夫
Ralph?
吉普赛 什麽都不要说
Gypsy, don't say anything.
我可能搞砸了
I might've fucked up.
拉尔夫 快点
Ralph, hurry up.
可能是会计问题
There could be an accounting issue.
你又做了什麽 嗯
What did you do now, huh?
你做了什麽
What did you do?
你耍了杰克
You fucked with Jack?
你和你看起来一样蠢
You're as dumb as you look.
你能打电♥话♥给杰克解释吗
Can you call Jack and just talk to him, please?
我和杰克没有任何关係
I can't have anything to do with Jack.
吉普赛 拜託了 我需要你的帮助
Gypsy, please. I need you to help me.
你是他唯一会听的
You're the only one that he's gonna listen to.
好吧
All right.
好吧 好吧 我给他打电♥话♥
All right, all right, I'll call him.
谢谢...谢谢 吉普赛 谢谢
Thank you...thank you, Gypsy, thank you.
你走错路了
You missed the road!
调头
Turn around!
拉尔夫
Ralph?
拉尔夫
Ralph?
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
不...
No...
妈的 杰克会干掉我们的 伙计
Fuck, Jack's gonna have our asses, man.
我们需要找到那个iPad
We need to find that iPad!
没有他妈的iPad
There's no fucking iPad.
我找到了一台电脑 我们走吧
I found a computer, let's go.
让我们他妈的离开这里 快点
Let's get the fuck out of here, come on!
到底什麽时候汤米会到这里
So when in the hell is Tommy gonna get here
来收拾这个烂摊子
to clean up this mess?
- 我是杰克 稍等 - 嘿 杰克
- It's Jack, hold on. - Hey, Jack.
该死
Shit.
嘘
Shh.
山姆
Sam!
看着我
Look at me.
安静点 好吗
Just be quiet, okay?
好吗
Okay?
嘘
Shh.
嘘 安静点
Shh. Stay quiet, please.
臭小子 他妈的坐下
Kid, fucking sit down!
你会害死我俩的 好吗
You're gonna get us both killed, okay?
坐好
Sit there!
他妈的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
让我们他妈的离开这里
Let's get the fuck out of here.
快点
Come on.
好了 快点
Okay, come on.
我们已经搜查了房♥子 没找到孩子 也没找到iPad
We've searched the house. No kid, no iPad.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
如果你找到那个男孩 你就会找到iPad
If you find that boy, you'll find the iPad.
知道
t's done.
我们正在寻找他 杰克
We're looking for him as we speak, Jack.
溷蛋挂断了我电♥话♥
Motherfucker hung up on me.
不是吧
No shit.
妈的他
Fuck him.
妈的他...妈的他
Fuck him...fuck him.
我们去看看吉普赛有没有看到那个孩子
Let's go see if Gypsy's seen the kid.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
吉普赛
Gypsy!
该死的 那是狗屎
Hell yeah, that's dog shit.
吉普赛什麽时候养狗的
When did Gypsy get a dog?
该死 是的 那是狗屎
Hell, yeah, that's dog shit.
吉普赛什麽时候养狗的
When did Gypsy get a dog?
他总是那样拉屎吗
Does he always do that?
不
No.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
他们不是要杀三个 而是要杀四个人
This wasn't just to kill three, they wanted four.
他们意识到把你漏掉了
And they realized they missed you.
他们会来找你的
They're gonna come looking for you.
这是给任何想要杰克的人竖立榜样
It's to set an example for anyone who tries to screw Jack.
这是我爸爸做的吗
Is that what my dad did?
是的...
Yeah...
不
No.
什麽
Which one is it?
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your daddy was a good man.
睡吧 好吗
Just go to sleep, okay?
你知道如何加油吗
Do you know how to pump gas?
过来
Come here.
从现在开始 这是你的工作
It's your job from now on.
把我们想像成一个旅行的基布玆
Think of us as a traveling kibbutz.
什麽是基布兹
What's a kibbutz?
意思是我们每个人都有家务要做
Well, it means we each have a chore.
我去给你买♥♥个车上用的手♥机♥
I'm gonna go get you a phone for your bus ride.
你不开车送我吗
So you're not gonna drive me?
我开车送你去汽车站
I'm driving you to the bus station.
我有自己的生活和一本书要完成
I have a life and a book to finish.
有手♥机♥卖♥♥吗
Do you have a phone?
他们杀了我的家人还能逍遥法外吗
Are they gonna get away with killing my family?
就目前而言 山姆 是的
For now, Sam, yeah.
他们是职业杀手
They're professional killers.
不会有他们杀了你家人的痕迹
There'll be no trace that they killed your family.
活着就是你的胜利 好吗
Living is your win, okay?
而我的是完成我的书并乘船游览
Mine is to finish my book and catch a cruise.
你坐过几次游轮
How many cruises have you been on?
电影精选列表