You mean the fake money people talk about?
你能拿在手里吗
Can you hold it in your hand?
- 不能 - 那就是胡说八道
- No. - Then it's bullshit.
上週 我赚了二万二千美元
Last week, I made $22,000.
是吗
Who are you?
我妈妈过去常常抱着我直到我睡着
My mom used to hold me till I fell asleep.
好吧 你要往里靠近点
Okay, well, you have to move up.
天啊
Oh, God.
噢 他妈的
Ow, fuck.
你不太懂爱 对吗
You don't know much about love, do you?
你是个十一岁的专家吗
And you're an 11-year-old expert?
你最好让别人爱你 以免为时已晚
You better let someone love you before it's too late.
这是我妈妈最喜欢的一句话
It was my mom's favorite saying.
怎麽了
Please?
如果他们发现你和我在一起 他们肯定会杀了你 对吧
They're sure to kill you if they find you with me, right?
我是一隻有九条命的猫 我会没事的
I'm a cat with nine lives. I'll be fine.
什麽意思
What does that mean?
需要九颗子弹才能杀了我
It takes nine bullets to kill me.
我收到了她的信♥用♥卡♥的使用信息
I got a ping on her credit card.
她离这里一英里
She's a mile from here.
好的 所以我们在这里
Okay, so we're here.
你叔叔在那里
Your uncle is there.
我有五天的时间到这里 刚好有足够的时间把你送到
I have five days to get here, just enough time to drop you.
- 那是吉普赛 - 确实是
- That's Gypsy. - It sure is.
快 快
Go, go!
好了 上车 躲起来
Okay, get in, get down.
嗯 很高兴今天在这里见到你
Well, fancy seeing you here today.
嗯 很高兴见到你 迈克
Hmm, nice to see you, Mike.
- 去旅行吗 - 也许
- Going on a trip? - Maybe.
最近见过你的邻居吗
Seen your neighbor lately?
不要多看 艾迪
I don't see much, Eddie.
好吧 我们没有把他们都干悼
Well, we didn't get them all.
那孩子跑了
Lost the kid.
也许你应该去找那个孩子
Maybe you should be looking for the kid
而不是閒逛
instead of loitering.
不要惹杰克生气
Don't wanna piss Jack off.
对
Right.
嘿 把你♥他♥妈♥的手拿开
Hey, get your fucking hands off.
你知道的 没有我们找不到的人
You know, we always get our man.
走吧 伙计们。
Let's go, fellas.
犹他州 圣乔治
嗨 杰克
Hi, Jack.
你是我唯一爱过的女人
You're the only woman I ever loved.
我在想我是不是做错了
Still wondering if I made a mistake.
是的 好吧 你当然铐了
Yeah, well, of course you did.
男人们说你看起来像桃子一样漂亮
The boys said you looked pretty as a peach.
好吧 男人们在撒谎
Well, boys lie.
男人们太害怕撒谎了
The boys are too scared to lie.
都是你做的吗
Did you have to do 'em all?
就在那里
And there it is.
是我们干的 你带走了狗
Say we did. You took the dog.
我没有带狗 他们把狗给了我
I didn't take the dog, they gave the dog to me.
你讨厌狗
You hate dogs.
好吧 我睡煳涂了
Well, I slept with too many.
你现在在做什麽
What you doing now?
现在我在看见过的最大的一对蛋蛋
Right now I'm looking at the biggest set of balls I've ever seen.
嘿 带牠回去 带牠回去
Hey, now take him. Take him back.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗 丽莎想让我竞选市长
You know, Lisa wants me to run for mayor.
拜託 外交从来都不是你的强项
Come on, diplomacy's never been your strong point.
好吧 当一个员工拿走我他妈的钱时
Well, when an employee takes my fucking money,
我倾向于赞成死刑
I tend to believe in capital punishment.
那小子在那里
Where's the boy?
什麽那小子
What boy?
你杀了人家全家
You killed the whole family.
好吧 吉普赛 你什麽时候把狗家给我
Okay, Gypsy, when will you bring me the dog?
如果我说不 你会杀了我
If I say no, you'll kill me.
如果我说好的 你会杀了狗
If I say yes, you'll kill the dog.
嗯
Hmm.
你把他带来 我们还是好朋友
Why don't you bring him in out of respect for what we've had?
我给你一半的概率 我不会杀了他
I'll give you a 50/50 chance that I won't kill him.
- 七十 - 七十
- 70. - 70?
你这是欲擒故纵 是吧
You're playing hard to get, aren't you?
听着 我...我不要狗
Look, I... I don't want a dog,
好吧 但我喜欢这隻狗
okay, but I love this dog.
这隻狗在我最低谷时帮助了我
This dog helped me when I was at my lowest,
帮我写了一本书
helped me write a book.
这隻狗帮你写书
A dog helped you write a book?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
拜託了
Please?
看在老交情的份上
For old times' sake?
拜託了 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
他爸爸不尊重我
His papa disrespected me
还拿走了不属于他的东西
and took things that weren't his.
现在 你留下那个孩子 你也在做同样的事情
Now, you keep that kid, you're doing the same.
百份之七十的概率不要杀我的狗
70% in favor of my dog.
到时候我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
还有 穿紧点
And wear something tight.
什麽
What?
你的裙子是不是太短了 不适合你的年龄
Isn't your skirt a little too short for your age?
就傢你的嘴对你来说太大了
Like your mouth's too big for yours?
你的牛仔裤更酷
Your jeans are way cooler.
谢谢你 汤姆·福特
Thank you, Tom Ford.
来吧 吉普赛 你能做到的
Come on, Gypsy, you can do this.
不要离开房♥间 还有 不能给任何人开门
Don't leave the room, okay, or open the door to anyone.
可能会持续一段时间
It might be a while.
你为什麽要喷香水
Why are you putting perfume on?
我经常喷香水
I always wear perfume.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
来吧 摩西 从床上下来
Come on, Moses, let's go part the Red Sea.
你最好把我的狗带回来
You better bring my dog back!
♪ Beauty and praise changes ♪
♪ Beauty and praise ♪
♪ Hang in the air like chimes ♪
♪ Where she goes by ♪
你有口舌情结 你知道吗
You got an oral fixation, you know that?
你从来没有抱怨过
You never complained.
看那个小溷蛋。
Look at that little fucker.
嘿
Hey.
不要在这里拉屎给我留下你的印记
Don't you make your mark.
你非得把他们赶尽杀绝吗
Did you have to kill them all?
你喜欢我这里的佈置吗
You like what I did to the place?
你知道我怎样想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你的傢俱太多了
I think you have too much furniture.
缺少女人的爱抚
Lacked a woman's touch.
你在乎那个孩子吗
You care about that kid?
我生了火
I lit the fire.
他们一个比一个年轻啊
They're getting younger.
♪ There is a house ♪
♪ In New Orleans ♪
♪ They call the Rising Sun ♪
♪ It's been the ruin ♪
♪ Of many a poor boy ♪
♪ God, I know ♪
♪ I'm one ♪
♪ My mother was ♪
♪ A tailor ♪
♪ She sewed ♪
♪ My new blue jeans ♪
♪ My father was ♪
♪ A gambling man ♪
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
几年前我应该做的事情
Something I should have done years ago.
唔
Hmm?
让你想要更多
Leave you wanting more.
♪ Down in New Orleans ♪
♪ And the only time ♪
♪ He's satisfied ♪
♪ Is when he's on ♪
♪ A drunk ♪
你知道你是我的唯一的女人吗
You know you're the only woman for me, right?
那你为什麽我们在一起的时候 你还养了四个
Then why did you have four other people when we were together?
电影精选列表