我们会没事的
We'll live longer.
- 我们触犯了法律 - 是我做的
- We broke the law. - I did.
吃你的三明治 很好吃的
Just eat your sandwich. It'll be great.
你不该偷这辆车
You shouldn't have taken this car.
我这辈子有很多事都不该做
I shouldn't have done a lot of things in my life.
我就不该和右边那个忘恩负义的小鬼
I'm starting to think I shouldn't have gotten involved
扯上关係
with the ungrateful brat to my right.
- 我不是小鬼 - 那麽你不要再表现得像一个小鬼了
- I'm not a brat. - Stop acting like one.
你看到你家人的遭遇吗
You see what happened to your family?
如果我什麽都不做 同样的事情也会发生在我们身上
Same thing's gonna happen to us if I can't think of anything.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的是什麽人 - 他妈 他妈的
- Who the fuck are you people? - Fuck! Fuck!
等等 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Wait, who the fuck are you?
我他妈是谁
Who the fuck am I?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
显然我是你的新司机
Apparently I'm your new chauffeur.
司机在我的车里
Chauffeur in my car?
这他妈的是我的车
This is my fucking car!
谁会把钥匙放在车里睡觉
Who sleeps in their car with the keys in it?
一个宿醉的女人 男人 都有可能
A hungover woman, man.
我需要一些咖啡和阿士匹林
I need some coffee and an aspirin.
在我们都被杀之前赶紧上车
Get in the car before we all get killed.
什麽鬼
I can't believe this shit.
要来一半吗
Want half?
我从十六岁起就不吃花生酱了
I haven't had a PBJ since I was, like, 16.
你们两个看起来不像普通的偷车贼
You two don't look like normal car thieves.
你一定出了什麽大问题
You must be up shit's creek with no paddle.
让我有点生气是你竟然会开一辆全新的保时捷
Kind of pisses me off that you would take a brand-new Porsche.
好吧 算不上最新款的
Well, it was ripe for the taking.
你知道我花了多长时间储钱
Do you know how long it took me to save up
- 买♥♥这辆车吗 - 不知道
- to get this puppy? - No.
年复一年的努力工作
Years and years of hard work.
看看这些手指
Look at these fingers.
你觉得这双手像洗碗手吗
Do they look like dishpan hands to you?
像吗
Do they?
当然不像
Of course they do.
我可不想拚命工作来付账单
I don't work these fingers to the bone to pay my damn bills.
你想要我怎样做 回我的车上去吗
What do you want me to do, go back to my truck?
他们现在可能已经找到了
They probably found it by now.
他们是谁
Who's they?
那些...
The men who...
我老公对孩子不好
My husband was not good to the kid.
他是你儿子 对吗
So that's your son, huh?
- 嗯嗯 - 是的
- Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm, yeah.
好吧 我可以看出相似之处
Yeah. I could see the resemblance.
你在逃避谁
Who are you hiding from?
坏人 那种不择手段找到我的人
Bad man, the kind who doesn't give a shit how he finds me.
太好了 所以我现在跟你是同一条船上的人了 对吧
Great, so now my ass is in a twist, huh?
好吧 我们只是偷你的车
Well, not as long as we're stealing your car.
- 你要去那里 - 圣佩德罗
- Where are you heading? - San Pedro.
- 圣佩德罗 - 是的
- San Pedro? - Yeah.
你知道你走错了方向吗
You know you're going the wrong direction, right?
偷车并朝错误的方向行驶
Stealing cars and driving in the wrong direction.
我真的上了贼船啊
I thought my ass had troubles.
好吧 我答应过我会先送他的
Well, I promised I'd drop him first.
哦 你只是一个普通的女童子军
Oh, you're just a regular Girl Scout.
- 嗯嗯 - 好吧 听着
- Mm-hmm. - Well, listen.
我要去 M-I-N-O-T 北达科他州 迈诺特
I'm headed to M-I-N-O-T. Minot, North Dakota.
迈诺特空军基地
Home of the Minot Air Force Base
和罗斯福动物园所在地
and the Roosevelt Zoo.
是迈诺特 但算了吧
It's Minot, but okay.
你知道在北达科他州
Did you know it's illegal to fall asleep
穿鞋睡觉是违法的吗
with your shoes on in North Dakota?
戴着帽子去跳舞 或者一起吃椒盐卷饼或啤酒
Wear a hat to a dance, or eat pretzels or beer together?
谁问你 小屁孩
Who asked you, kid?
你能把我们送到大福克斯下车吗
Can you drop us at Grand Forks?
哈 你认真的吗
Ha! You serious?
是的
Yeah.
你长得傢司机吗
What do I look like, a chauffeur?
我可以带你们两个到迈诺特...
I could take you two as far as Minot...
迈诺特
Minot.
然后你们再另行偷车吧
Then you have to find another ride to steal.
- 拜託 - 拜託也没用
- Oh, come on. - Come on nothing.
这是我的车 我的油 我是老闆
This is my car, my gas, and I'm the boss.
听着 现在我要睡个美容觉了
Now look, I gotta get my beauty sleep.
你继续开车 一会儿叫醒我
You just keep on driving, wake me up in a few.
很高兴认识你们两个
It was nice meeting you both.
傻狗 快让开
Come on, dog, get out the way.
她敲了多久了
How long does she do that for?
两三个小时吧
Two to three hours.
她睡了觉吗
Does she sleep?
不多
Not much.
我得承认 她看起来很严肃
You gotta give it to her, she looks pretty serious.
这本书到底讲的是什麽
What's the book about, anyway?
是关于她的工作
It's about her work.
她是圣塔克拉丽塔某处的舞者
She's a dancer somewhere in Santa Clarita.
- 在宝石酒吧 - 你去过吗
- At The Jewel? - Have you been there?
从未听说过
Never heard of it.
我们去我房♥间看电视吧
Let's go watch TV in my room.
吉普赛 我要和塔斯敏一起看电视
Gypsy, I'm about to watch TV with Tasmin.
- 再见 - 好的
- Bye. - Okay.
感谢上帝赐给我们穿制♥服♥的朋友
Thank God for our friends in uniform.
卡车上的正面车牌
Positive ID on the truck.
我们要找到这个婊♥子♥
We gotta find this bitch.
稳扎稳打是赢得比赛的关键
Slow and steady wins the race.
我览得是时候报告一个孩子被盗了
I think it's time to report a stolen kid.
我们要做点什麽
We gotta do something.
谁来把消息告诉杰克
Who's gonna break the news to Jack?
嘿 你们的Wi-Fi密♥码♥是什麽
Hey, what's your Wi-Fi?
sweet dreams 全小写
Sweet dreams, all lowercase.
听着 亲爱的 你的卡被拒绝了
Listen, hon, your card is declined.
不可能啊
That's not possible.
确实是这样 试了两次
It was. Tried it twice.
你见过这个孩子吗
Have you seen this kid?
你能找到他和谁在一起吗
Can you find who he was with?
对不起 我需要一些帮助 你能帮我吗
Sorry, I need some help. Can you help me?
好的 后门
Yeah, the door in the back.
你留在这里
You stay here with this.
1218报进展 白人女性 三十多岁 棕色头髮
1218 in progress, white female, 30s, brown hair.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
那两个警♥察♥又不认得我
Make that the royal two, I just got here.
呃 我想你不知道
Uh, I don't think you understand.
他们有我们的照片 我的银行账户被冻结了
They have our photos. My bank account's been frozen.
所以你没钱了
So you don't have any money.
不在我身上 但我可以弄到一些 我需要搭车
Not on me but I can get some, I need a ride.
我看起来像
Do I look like I have the words
「笨蛋」纹在我额头上吗
"dumbass" tattooed across my forehead?
我会给你钱 但我需要时间...来吧
I will get you money, but I need time--come on.
要是我的话可以在一个小时内弄到钱
I can do that in under an hour.
我不是在谈论那笔钱
Yeah, I'm not talking about that kind of money.
- 那一种 - 你当然不是
- What kind? - Course you're not,
知识分子女士 我正在写一本书
Ms. Intellectual, I'm writing a book,
想在我这个同行面前摆架子
trying to pull rank on a fellow pro.
你们是银行劫匪吗
Are you guys bank robbers?
不是
No.
同是女人 算我求你
From one gal to another, I beg you,
请送我们一程 我会给你钱的
please give us a ride, I'll get you some money.
多少
How much?
五百美元
$500.
二千美元 并把你的书送给我
$2,000 and you dedicate your book to me.
我甚至都不认识你
I don't even know you.
电影精选列表