因为当时我太年轻
'Cause I was young.
只有等到失去时
'Cause you don't see what you need
才明白自己想要的
until it's right in front of you.
我现在准备好了
I'm ready now.
好吧 摩西现在是我的唯一了
Well, Moses is the only guy for me now.
是的 他看起来很喜欢我
Yeah, he sure looks like he shares the love.
你为什麽离开得这麽突然
Why'd you leave so fast?
我有书约了
I got a book deal.
一个改变我人生的机会
A chance to change my life.
- 过来 - 巡航
- Come here. - To cruise.
完成我的编辑笔记
To finish my editor's notes.
你可以问俱乐部 这一切都是计划好的
Ask the club. It's all been planned.
你知道 我...我一直以为你会回来
You know, I...I always thought that you'd come back.
我曾经太依赖你了 杰克
I was too dependent on you, Jack.
只是被别人眼中的我困住了
Just trapped by what other people saw in me.
一个人的思想是自♥由♥的 对吧
Using one's mind is a merit of freedom, right?
我小时候有过
I had that when I was a kid.
- 我失去了它 - 我给了你
- I lost it. - I gave you that.
我给了你自♥由♥ 不是吗
I gave you freedom, didn't I?
我得到了第二次机会
I got a second chance.
我不能让任何事情 包括一个愚蠢的孩子
I can't let anything, including a stupid kid,
妨碍它
get in the way of that.
现在我可以养狗了吗
Now do I get to keep the dog?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你想看一些闪亮的东西吗
Hey, you wanna see something shiny?
嘿
Hey.
哦 牠的心跳比我还快
Oh, his heart's beating faster than mine.
下辈子再见
I'll see you in the next life.
老闆 你相信她吗
Do you believe her, boss?
继续走
Just keep walking.
嘿 摩西 来吧 不要乱搞
Hey, Moses, come on, don't fuck around.
该死的钥匙
Fucking keys.
你的假♥币♥怎麽样
How's your fake currency?
自昨天以来上涨了二千美元
Up $2,000 since yesterday.
好吧 我们需要真金白银 山姆
Well, we need real cash, Sam.
- 不要虚拟币 - 这是真的
- Not play coins. - This is real.
我真的把那件衬衫弄髒了
I really messed up on that shirt.
我要上厕所
I have to pee.
他妈的
Fuck!
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
好的 摩西 我来了
Okay, Moses, here I come.
- 山姆 - 我的天啊
- Sam! - Oh, my God.
- 我的天啊 - 山姆
- Oh, my God. - Sam!
- 哦 天啊 我只是... - 你还好吗
- Oh, my God, I just... - Are you okay?
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
他一定闻到了什麽
He must smell something.
哦 天啊 这太可怕了
Oh, God, this is horrible.
天啊,我要打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥。
Oh, my God, I'm gonna call the insurance.
好吧 进去收拾你的东西 好吗
Okay, you need to get your stuff and get inside, okay?
- 去 不要质疑我 - 要打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
- Go! Don't question me. - Gotta call the insurance.
哦...哦 不 我会处理损坏的
Oh...oh, no, I'm gonna take care of the damages.
他妈的 来...好孩子
Fuck! Here...good boy.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我只是...我应该如何使用这个东西
I just...how do I use this thing?
我他妈的讨厌狗
I fucking hate dogs.
我压力好大
I'm so stressed.
哦 天啊 听着...等等 狗在车里
Oh, my God, listen...wait, the dog is in the car.
窗户没关 窗户没关
The window isn't down. The window isn't down!
起来 山姆
Get up, Sam.
没有孩子 只有一隻狗
No kid. Just the dog.
该死
Shit.
她肯定是要退房♥了
She's gotta be checking out.
不然没有人会把狗留在车里
Ain't nobody gonna leave no dog in a truck
车窗都不关
with the windows rolled up.
去他妈的那隻狗 我们要追的是那个孩子
Fuck that dog. It's the kid we're after.
拿起你的背包
Grab your backpack.
他们在车上放了一个追踪装置
They put a tracking device on the car.
这就是摩西叫的原因
It's what Moses was barking about.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
他妈的
Fuck.
嘿 如果你在上面看着 那就保佑我们吧
Hey, if you're up there, I could use some fucking help.
要帮忙吗
Need some help?
他不相信我
So he doesn't believe me?
这真的很重
That's real heavy.
拜託 艾迪 别这样
Come on, Eddie, don't do this.
你不应该撒谎
You shouldn't lie.
我喜欢的衣服
I like clothes.
- 打开它 - 你♥他♥妈♥的打开它
- Open it. - You fucking open it.
- 哦 他在里面 对吧 - 不 你这个白♥痴♥
- Oh, he's in there, ain't he? - No, you moron.
去你的
Fuck you.
妈的 不
Fuck, no!
去你的 他妈的
Fuck you. Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck.
快滚 你们两个
Get out of here, you two.
告诉杰克我他妈没撒谎
And tell Jack I didn't fucking lie.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
他妈的
Fuck.
出来吧
Come on up.
快点 山姆 快点
Come on, Sam, hurry up.
我恨他们
I hate them.
快点进来吧
Just get in here, quick.
把我的电脑放在你的座位下面
Put my computer under your seat.
来 抱你的狗
Here, hold your dog.
哦 看那个
Oh, look at that.
我仍然不敢相信那个女人把她的狗
I still can't believe that woman left her dog
放在车上窗户都不关
with the windows rolled up in her car.
你能想像她会对她的孩子做什麽吗
Can you imagine what she'd do with her kid?
哦 等一下
Ooh, wait now.
那位女人她带着孩子吗
That lady, she was with a kid?
是的 她和一个孩子还有一隻狗在一起
Yeah, she was with a kid and a dog.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ One pill per person, I'll never understand ♪
♪ I didn't know what they were doing ♪
♪ But they never gave a damn ♪
嘿 你会开车吗
Hey, can you drive?
- 不会 - 握死方向盘 好吗
- No. - Just hold it straight, okay?
保持直线行驶 山姆
Straight, Sam.
直行 直行 直行
Go straight, go straight, go straight.
知道了吗
You got it?
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
哇 那是一个致命的罚球
Whoo, that was a killer free throw.
跟我说话 艾迪
Talk to me, Eddie.
我要去那里
Where do I go?
稍等一下 我失去了信♥号♥♥
Hold on a second. I lost the signal.
该死
Shit.
我要走那该死的州际公路了
I'm just gonna take the damn interstate.
稍等片刻 这是...
Just hold on a second, it's...
哦 快 快啊
Oh, come on, come on.
那该死的新科技 快把我搞疯了
That new techno shit, driving me freakin' crazy.
新世界 亲爱的
New world, baby.
你打盹的话就完了
You snooze, you lose.
或者你可以退休
Or you could retire.
你知道什麽 你为什麽不退休
You know what, why don't you retire?
就在这里 我追踪到了
Right here. I got it.
追踪到了 就在这里
Got it, got it, got it, right here.
在这里右转
Take a right up here.
你确定不要一半吗
Are you sure you don't want half?
我讨厌花生酱
Hate peanut butter.
讨厌果冻
Hate jelly.
哇 没有人会讨厌花生酱和果冻
Whoa, no one hates PBJs.
如果他不要我怎样办
电影精选列表