大约十三次吧
About 13.
我和我爸睡在「玛丽皇后号♥」上
Me and my dad slept on the "Queen Mary."
那是我在那片蔚蓝的大海上睡过的最好的一觉
Best sleep I ever had on that big blue sea.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
那个海
Which sea?
圣彼得海
San Pedro Sea.
我和我爸都没机会这麽做
I'll never get to do that with my dad.
我理解
I understand.
你也失去了你的父亲吗
Did you lose your dad too?
我已经失去了很多 就这样吧
I've lost a lot, let's leave it at that.
- 我给你一个电♥话♥ - 谢谢
- I got you a phone. - Thanks.
拿出你♥爸♥爸的iPad
Get out your dad's iPad.
我们去找你叔叔
Let's find your uncle.
这是拉比斯坦
This is Rabbi Stein.
嗨 斯坦先生...抱歉 拉比
Hi, Mr. Stein...I'm sorry. Rabbi.
我...我不知道该怎样告诉你这个
I...I don't know how to tell you this,
但你哥哥被杀了
but your brother's been killed.
除了山姆 全家人都死了
The whole family are dead apart from Sam.
怎麽会这样
How?
我现在不能说这个
I can't go into that right now.
但我有你的侄子 我要把他送给你
But I have your nephew. I'm gonna send him to you.
我 呃...我不知道我还能不能再养一个孩子
I, uh...I don't know that I can take on another child.
我...我有自己的孩子
I...I have children of my own.
他喜欢小孩子
He loves kids.
呃 你能等我一下吗
Uh, can you just hold on for one second?
珍妮 嗨
Jenny, hi.
老闆们认为它会成为畅销书
The bosses think it's gonna be a bestseller
所以第一季度你被推了两週
so you've been pushed two weeks for first quarter.
重写进展如何
How is the rewrite going?
我一会儿回你电♥话♥好吗 停下
Can I call you back? Stop.
吉普赛 第一季度两週
Gypsy, two weeks for first quarter.
- 嘿 拉比 - 是吗
- Hey, Rabbi. - Yes?
是的 我让他坐下一班去大福克斯的公共汽车
Yeah, I'm putting him on the next bus to Grand Forks.
他到了我会通知你的
I'll let you know when he gets there.
不 你能照看他一会儿吗
No, can you keep him for a little while
让我想想该如何是好
to give me time to figure out what to do?
好的 我一定会给你打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'll make sure to call you
然后告诉你他坐的是那辆公共汽车
and tell you what bus he's on.
嗯...呃...
Hmm...uh...
- 他不要我 - 他当然要你
- He doesn't want me. - Of course he does.
听着 我是个退休的滑稽舞者 好吗
Look, I'm a retired burlesque dancer, okay?
对孩子不好
Not good for a kid.
我不能要孩子
I can't have a kid.
听着 我不是说我不想要这个孩子
Listen, I'm not saying that I don't want the child.
我只是说我需要一些时间来准备
I'm merely saying that I need some time to prepare.
你觉得他的家人当着他的面
You think he had time to prepare when his family
被屠♥杀♥时他有时间准备吗
was butchered in front of his face?
我会发短♥信♥给你他坐那辆公交车...妈的
I'll text you what bus he's on...fuck!
嘿 孩子 等等
Hey, kid! Wait...wait!
等等 停下
Wait, stop!
让我走
Let go of me.
他不要我
He doesn't want me.
没有人要我
No one wants me.
他当然想要你 他很兴奋
Of course he wants you, he's excited.
他只是...他先得给你♥爸♥料理后事
He just...he has to sit shiva over your dad first.
好吗
Okay?
不要再逃跑了
And don't fucking run away.
来吧 小心点
Come on, heads up.
来 拿着这个
Here, take this.
等等
Wait!
放开 我可以自己照顾自己
Stop, I can take care of myself by myself.
停下 放开我
Stop, let go of me.
反正你不要我
You don't want me anyway.
上车吧
Hop in.
现在没有人会找到那些尸体
No one's gonna find those bodies now.
他妈的 这孩子
Fuck this kid.
我不需要孩子和他妈的狗 好吗
I don't need a kid and a fucking dog, okay?
我保证我会很乖的
I promise I'll be good.
走小路去找你叔叔比较安全
It's safer taking the back road to your uncle.
摩西是他的名字
Moses is his name.
哦 这是一个... 这是一个很酷的名字 山姆
Oh, it's a... it's a cool name, Sam.
独一无二
That's unique, biblical.
你知道 你真的不必撒谎
You know, you really don't have to lie.
我不擅长哄孩子 好吗
I'm not good at this kid thing, okay?
但你会没事的 我保证
But you're gonna be okay, I promise.
你怎麽能那样说
How can you say that?
你怎麽能骗我
How can you lie to me?
所有的成年人都会撒谎
All grown-ups ever do is lie.
你不会带我去 我叔叔甚至不想要我
And you won't take me, my uncle doesn't even want me.
怎麽 你想让我住在荒野吗
What, you just want me to live in the wilderness?
你行的
You'll land on your feet.
你怎样知道
How do you know that?
你又没有孩子
You never had a kid.
好吧 万事通先生
Okay, Mr. Know-it-all.
上帝保护孩子
God protects kids.
他保护了你
He protected you.
怎麽
What?
我可以要一根吗
Can I have one?
- 当然 - 太好了
- Sure. - Yes!
给你
Here you go.
我的最后一根
My last one.
见鬼啊
Hell yeah.
幸运的
Lucky.
实际上 这是一个可怕的想法
Actually, it's a terrible idea.
为什麽
What was that for?
你还是个孩子
You're a kid.
加和福尼亚州 巴斯托
我们为什麽要停下
Why are we stopping?
因为我必须工作
Because I have to work.
那我呢
And what do I do?
小男孩做什麽
What little boys do.
吃饭 游泳 细声看电视
Eat, swim, watch TV with the sound down.
- 嗯... - 这样我就可以写作了
- Um... - So I can write.
我不会游泳
I don't know how to swim.
那个孩子不会游泳
What kid doesn't know how to swim?
一个在沙漠长大的孩子
A kid who's grown up on the desert.
救命 我不会游泳
Help, I can't swim!
救命 我不会游泳
Help, I can't swim!
你怎样知道的
How'd you know?
你妈
Your mom.
自豪地给我展示走你所有的游泳奖盃
Proudly showed me all your swim trophies.
对不起 我只是不想一个人
I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna be alone.
听着 我为发生在你身上的事感到抱歉
Look, I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you.
只不过我知道痛苦
Just know I know pain.
它不会消失 但会变得更好
It doesn't go away, but it gets better.
让我们做一个约定 你知道那是什麽吗
Let's make a pact, you know what that is?
一笔交易 一份协议
A deal, an agreement.
你不想我骗你 你也不要骗我
You don't want me to lie to you, you don't lie to me.
好吗
Okay?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我在跟你说话 你回答我
Hey, I'm talking to you. You answer me.
一位天使刚刚穿越到天堂
An angel just passed through to heaven.
也许是妈妈
Maybe it's Mom.
或者查理
Or Charlie.
查理是谁
Who's Charlie?
我认识的人
Someone I knew.
呃 你睡沙发
Uh, you get the couch.
那是电子游戏还是什麽
Is that a video game or something?
我在交易比特币
I'm trading Bitcoin currency.
比特币
Bitcoin?
你是说人们谈论的假钱吗
电影精选列表