No, Dad, I think you just need to loosen your knees...
用鼻子呼吸
and breathe through the nose.
来啊 试试
Come on. Try it.
你的那些书堆里
Don't you have in one of these books of yours...
就没有什么可以少花点力气的吗
something a little less physical?
对哦 我有一本讲生活意义的
Yeah, well, I have the one on the meaning of life.
我可以读给你听
I can read from it for you.
哦
Oh.
用鼻子呼吸
Breathe through the nose.
翅膀 对
Wings? Yes!
可他摔得很重
But he fell like a ton of bricks.
你觉得有翅膀的人不会有那种问题吧
You would think someone with wings wouldn't have that problem.
你不信我
You don't believe me?
亲爱的 把奶酪递给我好吗
Hon, can you get the cheese?
哦 对了 我拿黄油的时候
Oh, yeah. Those little matchboxes where you kept your eye drops...
你放眼药水的那些小火柴盒掉下来了
fell when I took the butter out.
所以我扔了 什么 那些啤酒
So I threw them away. What, the beers?
不 不是啤酒 傻瓜
No, not the beers, silly.
你放在那的瓶子 三个一起的
The bottles you kept in the... All three cases?
啊哈
Aargh!
那些家伙会杀了我 谁会杀了你
The guys will kill me. Which guys will kill you?
他们来自比利时
They were imported from Belgium.
罗 我肯定那些不是啤酒
Ron, I'm sure they weren't beers.
是眼药水 你怎么知道
They were eye drops. How do you know!
你尝过了
Did you taste them?
罗 你是不是又吸大♥麻♥了
Ron, have you been smoking pot again?
一个小烟卷
One small joint.
真的是很小 很小的烟卷
A really, really small joint.
三个一起
All three cases?
对
Yup.
而她真的叫你"妄想狂"
And she really called you "a delusional fucker"?
我从没见她这么生气 一个高价婊♥子♥
I've never seen her that angry. One expensive lay.
我希望是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
去他妈的啤酒 至少现在她永远都不会回来了
Fuck the beers. At least now she's gone for good.
开派对啦
It calls for a party.
嘿 DJ 来点音乐
Hey D. J. put something good on!
噢
Ooh, hmm.
哇哦
Whoo!
哦 你看见了吗 嗯
Oh, did you see that? Yeah!
不赖嘛
That wasn't bad!
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我很想你
I missed you.
电影精选列表