He's stealing the ball, passing two defenders.
杰克就要射门了
Jack is nearing the goal.
人们都跳起来了
The crowd jumps to its feet!
他能成功吗
Will he do it?
该上♥床♥了 小扎克
Time for bed, Zacky.
喂
Hello?
晚上好
Good evening.
这里是短脉调查
I'm calling for Quick-Pulse Surveys.
您有时间回答几个问题吗
Do you have the time to answer a few questions for me?
可以
Sure.
您目前的职业是什么
What is your current job?
我目前失业
I'm unemployed at the moment.
您目前心情如何
How would you define your current mood?
畅快 还好 一般 不好还是糟糕
Excellent, good, neutral, bad, or awful?
哦
Oh...
我想还可以吧
I guess I'm okay.
还可以
Okay?
那我就写"还好"吧
So, I'm putting down "good".
相比目前工作 您更喜欢什么工作
Is there a job you would prefer to your current job?
我失业
I'm unemployed.
对的 不好意思
Right. I'm sorry.
您想做什么工作
What job would you like to have?
我想做一个电♥话♥调研员
I wanted to work as a phone surveyor.
我说了对不起 没必要再挖苦了
I said I was sorry. No need to be sarcastic.
不 是真的
No, really.
几天前我有个面试
I had a job interview a couple of days ago.
不过他们说我不合适
But they said I wasn't qualified.
相信我 你不会想做这个工作的
Trust me, you wouldn't want this job.
为什么呢
But why?
我很喜欢跟人打电♥话♥
I really like talking on the phone with people,
问他们各种问题
asking them all sorts of questions.
你叫什么
What's your name?
卡蜜儿
Camille.
你好 卡蜜儿 我叫戴夫
Hi, Camille. I'm Dave.
卡蜜儿
Camille...
我可以再问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you some more questions?
你曾经想过生活的意义吗
Have you ever wondered about the meaning of life?
你真逗
You're funny.
不 不 我是认真的
No, no, seriously.
我在一本书里看到的
I discovered it in a book.
其实很简单
It's very simple.
一切都始于最初的分子
It all began with the very first molecule.
听着 我很想听
Listen, I would love to hear it,
可要是我的头抓到我打私人电♥话♥
but if my supervisor catches me having a personal call,
我就有麻烦了
I'll get into trouble.
可这谈不上私人 这事关每个人
But it's far from being personal. It applies to everyone.
我想是的 可我不敢肯定她是否能区别
I guess, but I'm not sure she'll be able to make the distinction.
跟你通话很开心
It was nice talking to you.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
哎呦 哎呦 饶了我吧
Ouch, ouch! Have mercy!
海尔格赢了 你输了
Helga wins! You lose.
再来
Another game?
不 我还要多哀悼下死去的那个
No, I need time to mourn the old guy.
来点喝的
Something to drink?
太棒了
Excellent idea.
海尔格是大满贯
Helga is a grand champion.
你必须
You must...
那么 你不喜欢固体食物 哈
So, you don't believe in solids, huh?
小时候起我就患了厌食
I've been anorexic since childhood,
而我和代理处的合同
but my contract with the agency...
使我不能接受精神病治疗
prevents me from getting psychiatric help.
真的
Really?
不
No.
海尔格是大满贯
Helga is a grand champion!
牛排怎么样
How do you like your steak?
一级棒牛排餐厅
Well... Done Steakhouse.
嗨 我是塔尼塔·斯帕克斯
Hi, it's Tanita Sparks calling.
我要订两份特级牛排
I'd like to order two Carnivore Supremes.
兰尼来过 他向你问好
Lenny was here. He says hi.
他去约会了
He was on his way to a date.
要一块干酪蛋糕配咖啡吗
Want a piece of cheesecake to go with your coffee?
也许晚点吧
Maybe later.
更多来自出版社的好书
More wonderful books from our publisher...
厌倦了花钱请水管工
Tired of spending a fortune on plumbers?
现在你可以如海豚一样游
Now you can swim like a dolphin.
来自一个奥♥运♥会奖牌得者 和一个世界闻名的挪威动物学家
From an Olympic medalist and a world famous Norwegian zoologist...
人们不听你说话
People won't listen to you?
你的家人 同辈和熟人
Your family, peers, and acquaintances...
不懂你
don't understand you?
我们有了答案
We've got the solution!
和在意之人不再有误解
No more miscommunication with those who matter.
只要9.99澳元
For $9.99 only,
你就能成为世上最受人理解的人
you can become the most understood person on Earth.
熊猫妈妈把她的爱都给了她的孩子们
The panda is a devoted mother to her cubs,
亲亲和野外生存的姐♥妹♥们♥没有什么区别
and Chin Chin is no different from her sisters in the wild.
爸
Dad?
什么事
What?
没什么
Nothing.
抱歉 以实玛利
I'm sorry, Ishmael.
牛排 怎么 煮过头了
The steak... What? was overcooked.
我之前在思索我们约会中的瑕疵
I was looking for a flaw in our date.
几乎是完美的
It was almost perfect.
几乎
Almost?
是我的错
It's my fault.
我的皮肤 对短毛 非常敏感
My skin... it's very sensitive to... stubble.
有剃刀吗
Do you have a razor?
准备好上学了吗
Ready for school?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
蛋糕味道不错
Great cake.
昨天的事对不起
I'm sorry about yesterday.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
也许你说得对
Maybe you were right.
知道么 我还在当兵的时候
You know, when I was in the army,
我的上尉常说
my lieutenant used to say,
"没有不好的士兵
"There's no such thing as a bad soldier,
只有不好的将军"
only a bad commander. "
我想做父亲的也是如此
I guess the same goes for fathers.
做丈夫的也一样 哦 爸
And husbands. Oh, Dad.
你妈走后抚养你们兄弟俩很不容易
Raising you and your brother after your mother left me wasn't easy.
我并不是 并不是找借口
But I'm not... I'm not looking for excuses.
你是个好爸爸
You did a great job.
看看你们兄弟俩
I look at you and your brother...
都是单身 一个失业 另一个
both single, one unemployed, the other...
我的意思是 我一直说回收员是个美差
I mean, I always say repossessing is a respectable job,
但我对你俩期望很高
but I wished higher for the both of you.
爸 你看事的角度不对
Dad, you're not really looking at things from the right perspective.
生活并不是 是啊 是啊 你能做什么呢
Life is not about... Yeah, yeah. What can you do?
你♥爸♥又老又蠢 上班要迟到了
Your dad is old and foolish and late for work.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
说吧
Go on.
这是我的猪猪扑满
This is my piggy bank.
他还没有名字
I don't know his name yet.
每次我喝完牛奶 就会得到钱放进他背后
Every time after I drink my milk, I get money to put in his back.
他不同于我的其他玩具 他更安静
He's nothing like my other toys. He's much calmer.
他没有电池 也不能装水
He doesn't have batteries, and you can't fill him with water.
哦 可以的 不过这主意可不好
Well, you can, but it's not a good idea.
爸爸说他很有教育意义 因为这样我就不会变成一个坏人
Dad says he's educational because this way I won't grow up to be a thug,
不过我觉得最酷的是他的微笑
but I think the coolest thing about him is his smile.
看着 我给你们演示一下
电影精选列表