I'm not!
我只是讲话声音大了点
I'm just talking very loud.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我都说了要和你结婚
I said I wanted to marry you.
不 不
No, no.
你说的是愿意和我结婚
You said you're willing to marry me.
我不是反对
It's not that I'm against it.
我只是 觉得那不重要
I just... don't think that it's important.
结婚不重要
Marriage isn't important.
小孩不重要
A baby isn't important.
事业不重要
A career isn't important.
一切都不重要
What goes on in the world isn't important.
那什么才是重要的呢
What is important?
婚姻 孩子
Marriage, kids...
听听你自己说的
Listen to yourself.
就像个老女人一样
You sound like an old maid.
罗 我就是个老处♥女♥
Ron, I am an old maid.
我们在一起连15分钟都呆不了
We don't all manage to stay 15.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 怎么
Yes. Why?
你在哭
You've been crying.
不 只是过敏
No, it's just allergies.
我明白
I know how it is.
我有许多过敏 特别是对猫
I have a lot of those, especially to cats.
并不是针对猫本身 事实上是它们的毛发
Not the cats themselves... their hair, actually.
也不是它们的毛发 而是毛发上的唾液
Not even their hair, but the saliva on their hair.
很可惜 我真想养那么一只
It's a shame, because I would really like to have one.
它们太可爱了
They're so cuddly.
你哭了
You are crying.
给 来块饼干
Here, have a cookie.
球星杰克从左路传中
Soccer Jack passes from the left...
让我帮帮你
Let me help you.
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
嗨 戴夫 来块饼干吗
Hi, Dave. Would you like a cookie?
哦 抱歉 科维勒先生
Oh, sorry, Mr. Kweller.
我得赶去邮局
I have to run to the Post Office.
那就拿一块路上吃
So, have one for the road.
味道很不错
They're very good.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道吗 我曾经有个表亲
You know, I once had a cousin...
就在邮局工作
who worked for the Post Office.
他不是我的亲表亲 对不起
He wasn't exactly my cousin... I'm sorry.
也许你改天再跟我说你表亲的事吧
Maybe you can tell me about your cousin some other time.
就是那样 他不是我的亲表亲
And that's the thing. He wasn't really my cousin.
他的奶奶和我的奶奶是姐妹
His grandmother and my grandmother were sisters.
我要 两份冰冻摩卡暴雪冰淇淋盛宴
I'll have... two Sub... Zero Mocha... Blizzard Extravaganzas,
一份可乐
one Coke,
两份超大巧克力惊喜
and two of your Gigantic Chunky Chocolate... Chip Surprises.
好的 没问题 打包
Sure, no problem. Take away.
你要来一份吗
Do you want one?
超大的
They're gigantic.
一共8.5澳元 谢谢惠顾
$8.50 please. Thank you very much.
我能有幸再次获得
Can I have one more...
你那超甜泪眼笑容吗
of your Mega, Super... Sweet Teary... Eyed Smiles?
太迷人了
They are really great.
听着 作为一个回收员 你确实是个不错的人 兰尼
Look, you seem really nice, for a repossessor... Lenny,
可我想一个人
but I'd rather be alone.
为什么 因为我是个回收员
Why, because I'm a repossessor?
得了 我们没那么坏
Come on. We're not that bad.
反过来讲 我们就是罗宾汉
We're just like Robin Hood, only in reverse.
你叫什么
What's your name?
抱歉
Sorry.
早上好 需要什么
Good morning. What can I get you?
早上好 一个意外的孩子
Good morning. An unplanned child?
哦 不 怎么是他
Oh, no, not him.
科维勒先生 嗨 你好吗
Mr. Kweller! Hey, how are you doing?
啊 你是佩克家的
Ah, you're the Pecks' boy!
我刚看到你弟弟
I just saw your brother...
科维勒先生 你见过我未婚妻吗
Now, Mr. Kweller, have you met my fiancee?
你刚说叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
事实上 我们见过
Actually, we have met.
我在电梯里见过她
I saw her in the lift earlier.
她那时在哭
She was crying.
是啊 她很多愁善感的
Yeah, she's very emotional.
有时我觉得我们合不来
Sometimes I think we're not gonna make it.
你也要走了
Are you leaving, too?
必须得走了 上班时间
I must. Duty honks.
替我向你父母问好
Say hello to your parents for me.
对不起 我是说 向你父亲问好
Sorry. I mean, to your father.
没必要道歉 科维勒先生
There's no need to apologize, Mr. Kweller.
我妈又不是和你跑的
You're not the one Mom ran away with.
兰尼 来了 先生
Lenny! Yes, Sir.
看看他的跑动 纯粹的闪电
Look at him go! Pure lightning!
他融为一粒 进球
He turns into a... goal!
小扎克 有东西给你
Zacky, I got you something.
足球杰克
Soccer Jack!
不 不是足球杰克 不过我会告诉你我们的做法
No, not Soccer Jack, but I'll tell you what we'll do.
每次你喝完牛奶
Each time you finish your milk,
我会给你50分放进这个猪猪扑满
I'll give you 50 cents to put in this piggy bank.
当硬币满了
And when it's full of coins,
你就会得到那个谁的人偶
you'll get your what's... his... name action figure.
答应吗
Is it a deal?
我知道你现在很失望 可我这么做是为了你好
I know you're disappointed now, but I'm doing it for your sake.
为什么
How come?
生活中 不是总能得到想要的
Because in life, you don't always get what you want.
你必须为之争取
You have to work hard for it.
不学会这点的孩子长大后就会变成坏人
Kids who don't learn that grow up to be criminals...
因为他们已习惯轻易得到一切
because they're used to getting everything the easy way.
但记住 要是你倒掉
But remember, if you throw up...
就没有钱
no money.
恭喜 谁是幸运的婊♥子♥
Congrats! Who's the lucky bitch?
住口 比利兹 别侮辱那个人
Easy, Bisley. Don't insult the man.
为什么说侮辱 我是在说一个热辣的婊♥子♥
Why insult? I meant a hot bitch.
在哪里
Where?
那么 婚礼在哪举♥行♥
So, when's the wedding?
没有婚礼 她走了
No wedding. She just left.
太好了
Even better.
只要你说 德拉森就会安排三个
Just say the word, and Drazan here...
年轻貌美的女孩排着队服侍你
will arrange for three surfer babes who will get in line to blow you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who Am I?
你听见了吗 斯坦顿
Did you hear that, Stanton?
告诉这人我是谁
Tell the man who I am.
怎么 他是比利兹 谁
Why, he's Bisley. Who?
香蕉海滩之王
King of Banana Beach.
我叫斯库巴·斯坦顿
I'm Scuba Stanton.
这是德拉森 我们和他一起周游全球
And this is Drazan. We go to Uni with him.
请不要在这吸烟
Do you mind not smoking in here?
米歇尔对此过敏
Michelle's allergic.
谁是该死的米歇尔
Who the fuck is Michelle?
我的未婚妻
My fiancee.
不再是了
Not anymore.
嘿 我能看看戒指吗
Hey, can I see the ring?
谢了
Thanks.
哇 哈哈
Whoop! Hup!
她不漂亮吗
Isn't she beautiful?
你真的很爱她
You really love her.
嘿 德拉森 扔过来
Hey, Drazan... give it here!
好
Yup!
比利兹对婊♥子♥前女友 1:0
Bisley 1, bitch ex... 0!
见鬼的你在干什么
电影精选列表