What the fuck are you doing?
你有什么好恼的
What's eating you?
快把玻璃捡起来
Pick up that glass now!
否则怎样 发♥情♥男孩
Or what, Lover Boy?
放松 伙计 他不是有意的
Relax, man. He didn't mean it.
我不管 他打碎了 他就得捡起来
I don't care. He broke it, he'll pick it up.
哇 哇 哇 我说让纸牌来决定
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I say let the cards decide.
四轮纸牌
Four rounds of poker.
若大家伙赢了
If the big guy wins,
你就当一回清洁阿姨 捡起玻璃
you make like a cleaning lady and pick up the glass.
要是我赢了呢 再想办法
And if I win? We'll think of something.
嗯
Hmm.
佩克家举世闻名的薄饼 加上奶油和
The Pecks' world... famous crepe with cream and...
然后呢
And?
我跟兰尼讲过工作的事了
And I spoke with Lenny about the job.
真是好消息
That's great news.
明天在我们大楼他们有一个回收工作
They have a repossession in our building tomorrow.
他的老板说我可以试试
His boss said I can try out.
哇 佩克兄弟聚到一起了
Wow, the Peck boys riding together.
告诉你 要是我年轻20岁
I'm telling you, if I were 20 years younger,
我就会辞掉工作 和你们一起干活
I would quit my job and come work with you.
想想看 我们三个一起在货车里
Imagine, the three of us in a van together.
只是个试用而已 我相信你会做好的 伙计
Well, it's only a try... out. I'm sure you'll do great, partner.
我今天订了本书 关于生活的意义
I ordered this book today, about the meaning of life.
目录上说 多少钱
The catalogue says... How much was it?
9.99澳元
$9.99...
便宜没好货 你都没看过
That's pretty cheap for nothing. You haven't even read it.
我觉得你妈是这个世界上
And I thought your mom was the only one in the world...
唯一相信那些目录的人
who believed in those catalogues.
看看她都变成什么样了
And look where it got her.
什么样
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
她至少寄张明信片吧
You'd think she'd at least send a postcard.
啊 是煤气公♥司♥的
Ah, it's from the Gas Company.
喂
Hello.
您好
Good day.
这里是短脉调查
I'm calling for Quick-Pulse Surveys.
您有时间回答几个问题吗
Do you have time to answer a few questions?
短脉
Quick-Pulse?
很好听的名字
That's a beautiful name.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, Sir.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
我叫阿尔伯特·科维勒
My name is Albert Kweller.
好的
Okay.
科维勒先生 您多久旅行一次
Mr. Kweller, how often do you travel?
国外还是国内
Overseas or domestic?
都可以
Either.
哦 抱歉 我称不上一个旅行者
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not much of a traveler.
我上次离家还是41年前
The last time I left home was 41 years ago.
你其他问题也是关于旅游的吗
Are the rest of your questions about traveling, too?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我妻子倒能回答这些问题
My wife could have answered all of them.
她非常喜欢旅游 远足和跳舞
She really loved traveling and hiking and dancing.
我 根本不懂节奏
Me... I can't hold a rhythm...
可我的妻子 你该看看她跳舞
But my wife... well, you should have seen her dance!
当然你看不到了 她死了
You can't, of course. She died.
被吊车撞了 司机哭得像个孩子
Hit by a tram. The driver cried like a baby.
他的吊车执照被永久吊销了
They took his tram license off him for life.
那事也过去了 他们不再用吊车了
Well, not that it matters... They don't use trams anymore.
呃 很抱歉打扰了您
Well... I'm sorry to have bothered you.
不 不 你没打扰我
No, no. You didn't bother me.
我很喜欢跟你讲话
I really liked talking to you.
我是个傻瓜 我是个傻瓜 我是个傻瓜
I'm a jerk, I'm a jerk, I'm a jerk.
再来一次
Another round?
不玩纸牌了
No more cards.
我是说啤酒
I meant beer.
看看电视里那个红得发紫的小妞
Check out the hot chick on TV!
第一银行
First Bank.
当提到银行 想想第一
When it comes to banks, think First,
因为生命只有一次
because life doesn't give you a second chance.
把枪放下 不 不要
Put the gun down! No, don't!
抱歉 我以为你睡着了
I'm sorry. I thought you were asleep.
我是睡着了
I was.
我做了个恶梦 你梦到了什么
I had a bad dream. What did you dream about?
不好的事情
Bad things.
最近倒霉事够多了
Enough of those to go around lately.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
爸
Dad...
你不曾扪心自问过
Don't you ever ask yourself...
生活是什么吗 你是个好孩子 戴夫
about life? You're a good boy, Dave.
明天够你忙的
You have a big day tomorrow.
早点睡觉
Sleep tight.
我们的广播接近尾声了
As we're nearing the end of our broadcast,
我想给你们留下这条信息
I'd like to leave you with this message...
说吧 上帝会听着
Speak, and the Lord will listen.
敞开你的心 向上帝祈祷
Open your heart and pray to the Lord,
上帝会回应你的祈祷
and He will answer your prayers.
您正在收听的是上帝广播 FM 91.6
You're listening to G OD Radio, 91.6 FM.
各位晚安 上帝保佑你们
Good night, and God Bless.
可以进来吗 楼梯间风很大
May I? It's very windy in your stairwell.
我想我的支气管炎又犯了
I think I'm getting bronchitis again.
请进
Please come in.
需要什么暖暖身吗
Can I get you something warm?
要 一份12盎司5分熟牛排 加薯条和色拉
Yeah, a 12-ounce, medium-rare steak with chips and salad.
或一杯茶
Or a tea.
随便什么 只要是热的
Whichever, as long as it's hot.
喂 不好意思
Hey! Sorry.
你是天使吗
Are you an angel?
不 我是只会说话的大鸽子
No. I'm a giant talking pigeon.
上帝存在吗
Is there a God?
上帝存在吗
Is there a God?
你也是那种无神论 虚无主义 一无是处
Are you one of those atheist, nihilistic, good... for... nothing,
左翼共♥产♥主义者
left... wing Communists?
上帝 不
God, no!
我只是对"他"很好奇
I was just very curious about Him.
"他"高吗
Is He tall?
我曾想象过
I had a vision once...
先茶 再想象
Tea first, visions later.
我就要死了
I'm dying here.
罗 嗨 是我
Ron? Hi. It's me.
现在还很早 我猜你还在睡觉
It's really early. I guess you're sleeping.
我睡不着
I'm not.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
拜
Bye.
信息删除
Message deleted.
天堂里没穷♥人♥吗
And there are no poor people in heaven?
穷♥人♥
Poor people?
天堂里的人都有轿车
Everyone in heaven has a limo.
那轿车是谁在开
And who drives their limos?
形形色♥色♥的人
All sorts of people.
特别是没有签证的外国人
Especially foreigners without visas.
那房♥子呢 看起来怎么样
And the houses? How do the houses look?
没有
No.
你该去看看
Well, you must.
独一无二
It's something else.
那天堂呢
And heaven?
就像阳光海岸一样
Exactly like the Sunshine Coast.
老实说 我有点失望
To be honest, that's a bit disappointing.
那是因为你从没去过那
That's because you've never been there.
那人们呢 他们孤独吗
And the people? Are they lonely?
真的很遗憾你没有甜甜圈
电影精选列表