It's a real shame you don't have doughnuts.
饼干不好吃
The cookies aren't tasty?
好吃
Tasty?
好吃 不是味道的问题
Tasty? It's not a matter of taste.
而是大小的问题
It's a matter of volume.
要我去弄点甜甜圈来吗
Do you want me to go get doughnuts?
不 我不是想冒犯 我要走了
No, I wouldn't want to impose. I'll go.
你手边有5元吗
Would you happen to have 5 bucks?
也许10元 我去买♥♥包烟
Maybe 10. I'll get cigarettes, too.
你很快会回来吗
And you'll be right back?
当然 你什么时候回来
So help me God. When will you be back?
一会儿 我有些事要处理
In a while. I have some errands to run.
好事那种
Good deeds and such?
对 对 对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
下次你再敢像这样拖后腿
Next time you try to pull off something like this,
你就立马给我滚蛋
I'll see to it that you get fired.
拜托 萨米 那个人是个瞎子
Come on, Sammy. The man was blind.
我怎么能拿走他的电视机呢
How could I take his TV?
去他的 他是个瞎子 他要电视机干嘛
Fuck him! He's blind! He doesn't need a TV.
好吧 伙计 我的错
Okay, man. My mistake.
兰尼 你想更专业的话
Lenny, if you want to be a professional...
好的 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
知道自己的问题吗 嗨 兰尼
You know what your problem is? Hi, Lenny.
你又是谁
Who the fuck are you?
是我弟弟
It's my brother.
你说过他今天可以来试试
You said he could come try out with us today.
嗨 我叫戴夫 我说过吗
Hi. I'm Dave. Did I say that?
这个倒霉鬼住哪呢
Now, where does this loser live?
希望不是我们认识的人
I hope it's not someone we know.
嘿 你知道马库斯·波特曼住哪吗
Hey, do you know where Marcus Portman lives?
有火吗
Do you have a light?
有烟吗 啊
And a cigarette? Huh?
给我一根烟 我就告诉你他住哪
Give me a cigarette, and I'll tell you where he lives.
要是我没烟 你就不说
And if I didn't have cigarettes, you wouldn't tell me?
哇哦 你真是太聪明了
Wow, you're the sharpest tool in the shed!
薄荷醇 你是什么 女人吗 还给我
Menthol? What are you? A woman? Give it back!
嘿 嘿 冷静 萨米
Hey, hey, chill out, Sammy.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
是啊 胖子 听你朋友的话
Yeah, Fatso. Listen to your friend.
嘿 小子 你有烟吗
Hey, kid, do you have a real cigarette?
抱歉
Sorry.
下次遇见就是我在你卧室里
Next time we meet, it'll be in your living room.
我会回收那些连你自己都不清楚的东西
I'll repossess stuff you didn't even know you had.
我会一块块剥下你浴室的瓷砖 听见吗
I'll peel off your bathroom's ceramic, tile by tile, you hear?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嘿 看 萨米 波特曼住6B
Hey, look, Sammy. Portman, 6B.
谁
Who is it?
操 跟吸口香糖一样
Shit, it's like smoking chewing gum.
我说对了吧 嗯
Am I right? Mm?
你认识这个人
Do you know this man?
不是跟你说过不要和陌生人说话吗
Didn't I tell you not to talk to strangers?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
快扔了 扎克 太脏了
And throw that away, Zack. It's dirty.
你碰上大♥麻♥烦了 哈
So, you got yourself in big trouble, huh?
不是我 是我的一个朋友 我担♥保♥了他的贷款
Not me. A friend. I cosigned his loan.
担♥保♥人
A cosigner?
伙计 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Man, you are in big trouble.
可以吗 不不不 随便
Do you mind? No, no, no. Help yourself.
戴夫
Dave?
最下面的抽屉里还有水果
There's also fruit in the bottom drawer.
随便吃 这样冰箱搬运时会轻些
Eat some. It'll make the fridge lighter on the way down.
哦 你真是好人 我都没想到呢
Oh, that's very kind. I hadn't thought of that.
哦 都没气了
Oh, it's flat.
要可乐吗
Coke?
没看见我在工作吗
Can't you see I'm working?
屏幕是多少寸的
How many inches is the screen?
屏幕
Screen?
什么屏幕 电视屏幕
Which screen? The TV screen.
在卧室的盒子里
In the box in the living room.
22寸 不过你们不能拿走 那不是我的
22 inches, but you can't take it. It's not mine.
那是给我爸爸的礼物 他快80了
It's a gift for my father. He's turning 80.
是你买♥♥的吗
Did you buy it?
是的 不过
Yes, I did, but...
朋友 要是你不能偿还债务就不要买♥♥礼物
My friend, if you can't pay your debts, don't buy presents.
可那是波特曼先生的爸爸的礼物
Excuse me. It's Mr. Portman's dad's birthday.
闭嘴
Shut up.
兰尼 你可以移移屁♥股♥
Lenny, how about you move your ass...
开始搬东西到卡车上了吗
and start taking things down to the truck?
也许你可以送一本关于生活意义的书给你♥爸♥
Maybe you can get your dad a book about the meaning of life, instead.
我刚订了一本
I just ordered one.
没你想的那么贵
They're not as expensive as you'd think.
你可以跟我去卧室吗
Can you please come with me to the living room?
这是什么
What's this?
是我的魔箱
It's my magic trunk.
啊 我知道你
Right! I knew you were familiar!
你是马库斯·波库斯
You're Marcus Pokus.
你和那个卷发家伙 还有一条狗上过电视表演
You were on that TV show with the curly-haired guy and the dog.
图利浦 汪汪
Tulip! Woof!
哦 他们来了 谢谢
Oh, they're here. Thank you.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey.
这不是我的微波炉
This isn't my microwave.
我赌你的更好
I bet yours is much nicer.
你是萨姆森搬运公♥司♥的吗
Are you from Samson Movers?
不是
Sorry.
他们怎么能迟到这么久
I can't believe how late they are.
不要相信搬运公♥司♥
Yeah. Never trust movers.
那回收员呢
And repossessors?
我们一直很准时
We're always on time.
你究竟在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
嘛里嘛里 变
Alla shazam!
嘛里嘛里 变
Alla shazoom!
哇
Wow!
立刻把电视机变回来 听见了吗
You bring that TV back right away, you hear!
我早就弄好收条了
I've already made out a receipt for it!
你叫什么 戴夫
What's your name? Dave.
盯着这个混♥蛋♥ 我去报♥警♥
Keep an eye on this creep. I'm going to the police.
要是还有东西不见了 就写下来
If anything else disappears, write it down.
我和独角兽在一起吗
With the unicorn?
不 那个我还没见过
No, I haven't seen that one,
不过从见你的第一眼
but from the second I saw you,
我就知道你是个超级名模
I could tell that you were a supermodel.
我最好再打个电♥话♥ 问问我的人在哪
I better call again... to find out where my stuff is.
可以告诉我你的手♥机♥号♥吗 手♥机♥号♥
Can I have your number? My number?
你连我叫什么都还不知道
You don't even know my name.
我打算打电♥话♥给你 然后问你的名字
I was gonna call you and ask you what your name is.
当他的牢房♥室友认为他需要个妻子时
I want to see him laugh...
我要看着他笑
when his cell mate decides he needs a wife.
嗨 萨米 你见过
Hey, Sammy, have you met...
你打了电♥话♥就会知道
Well, you'll have to call to find out.
快点 我们要去警局
Come on. We're going to the police.
等等 萨米
Wait! Sammy!
哦 伙计 这够我们整天忙活了
Oh, mate, this is going to take us all day!
天呀 这是什么玩意 鬼知道
Jeez, what's in this thing? Buggered if I know.
兰尼
Lenny!
想看变戏法吗
Wanna see a cool trick?
德拉森 跟你说过无数遍了
Drazan, I told you a thousand times...
空手点火很危险
fart torching is very dangerous.
不 不 不是这个
No, no, something else.
不错啊
That's a good one!
嘘
Shh.
喂 嗨 我要叫车
电影精选列表