Hello? Hi, I'm calling about the car.
抱歉 你打错了
Sorry. Wrong number.
哦 对不起 谢谢
Oh, sorry. Thanks.
没关系 拜
You're welcome. Bye.
哈哈 你以为是她打来的
Ha ha! You thought it was her.
别扯了
Don't be an ass.
去她的 你有我们
Fuck her! You got us.
走吧
Here you go.
替我向你♥爸♥爸说声生日快乐
Wish your dad a happy birthday for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 马库斯
Hey, Marcus!
嘛里嘛里 变
Alla shazam!
嘛里嘛里 快变
Alla shazoom!
不好意思 请问戴夫·佩克住哪
Excuse me, do you know where Dave Peck lives?
我就是戴夫
I'm Dave.
请签收
Sign here, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
哇
Wow.
哇
Wow.
知道这本书吗
You know what this book is?
滚开
Fuck off!
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
太容易了
It's so simple.
爸 我看了那本书
Dad, I read the book.
什么书
What book?
你怎么回来那么早
Why are you back so early?
那本关于生活意义的书
The book about the meaning of life.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
人们总以为生活只有一种意义
That people always think that there's just one meaning...
而事实上却有六种
when actually there are six.
戴夫 看着我
Dave... look at me.
你被炒鱿鱼了
Did they fire you?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
也许吧
Maybe.
怎么回事 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
什么也没做 只是帮了六楼上的那个家伙
Nothing. I helped this guy from the sixth floor.
波库斯先生
Mr. Pokus.
所以他们炒了你
And that's why they fired you?
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
知道么 书上说人从不撒谎
You know, the book says that people never lie.
只是有时候现实
It's just that sometimes reality...
别说了 好吗 够了
Stop that, all right? Stop it!
兰尼呢
Where's Lenny?
我想他去了警局
I think he went to the police.
警局 他有麻烦了
The police? Is he in trouble?
不 不
No, no.
他只是跟老板一起去控告波库斯先生
It's just that he went with his boss to press charges against Mr. Pokus.
波库斯 你帮的那个家伙
Pokus? That's the guy you helped.
是的
Yes.
戴夫 你做什么违法的事了吗 也许吧
Dave, did you do anything illegal? Maybe.
也许
Maybe!
不 不是那样的
No, it's nothing like that...
我不想再听了
I don't think I wanna hear anymore.
可是
But...
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
无聊死了
I'm bored.
怎么了
Why?
既然你已经干掉了王后 形势一片大好
Now that you've put the queens down, it's starting to get intriguing.
我很郁闷
I'm depressed.
要来杯茶吗
Do you want a cup of tea?
我要刺♥激♥
I want something exciting to happen!
喂
Hello.
晚上好
Good evening.
这里是短脉调查
I'm calling for Quick-Pulse Surveys.
您有时间回答几个问题吗
Do you have the time to answer a few questions for me?
说吧
Go for it.
假设没有实质价格差异
Assuming there is no substantial price difference,
您会选择对臭氧安全的产品吗
would you prefer an o zone-safe product?
不会
No.
您会对用动物做试验的
Are you in any way biased...
化妆品公♥司♥存有偏见吗
against cosmetic companies who experiment on animals?
不会
No.
您会考虑抵♥制♥以血汗方式经验的公♥司♥吗
Would you consider boycotting a company that operates sweatshops?
猜猜看
Guess.
不会
No?
哦 宝贝 宝贝 你一定是比赛中跳得最快的跳豆
Oh, baby, baby, you must be the quickest jumping-bean in the race.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有两个问题
I just have two more questions.
我也有个问题
I have a question for you.
如果我停止吃肉 你会藏起我的香肠吗
If I stopped eating meat, would you hide my salami?
我好多了
I'm feeling a little better.
谁
Who is it?
是我 兰尼
It's me. Lenny!
你叫什么 小孩
What's your name, kid?
对不起 我不和陌生人讲话
I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.
很漂亮的花吧
Nice flowers, huh?
送给谁
Who are they for?
哦 一个模特 第一次约会
Oh, this model. First date.
模特
Model?
就是一个女孩
It's like a girl...
更漂亮
only prettier.
哦 学生生涯是最棒的
Oh, Uni years are the best!
从那之后每况愈下
It's all downhill from there.
所以你得万分小心不要毕业
That's why you have to be extra careful not to graduate.
我从没完成学业
I never finished.
我有几个课没过
I'm missing a couple of courses.
跟你说了 就是他
I told you... he's the man!
第一年工程学和 其他的
First-year Engineering and... something else.
工 程 学
Engin-eer-ing.
我们明天有个期中考试
We've got a mid-semester exam tomorrow.
我们最好去看书
We better go study.
工 程 学
Engin-eer-ing.
你们明天会回来 对吗
You'll be back tomorrow, right?
你准备啤酒 我们会带更多的来
You bring the beer, we'll bring more beer.
不 我不清楚生活的意义
No, I don't know what the meaning of life is,
但不管如何 都不是把你老哥拖进麻烦里
but whatever it is, it's not about getting your big brother into trouble.
我没有
I didn't...
当然你没有
Sure, you didn't.
你该看看萨米带着警♥察♥来之后
You should have seen Sammy with the cops.
他甚至都没有收条来起诉
He didn't even have the receipts to file charges.
收条在谁那 听着 兰尼 你
And who had the receipts? Listen, Lenny, you're...
听着 我知道你是个好人
Look, I know you're a good person,
不过被好人背叛也会受伤的
but getting fucked over by a good person hurts just the same.
我怎么会对做出如此美味干酪蛋糕的人生气呢
How can I stay mad at someone who makes such good cheesecake?
爸不跟我说话了
Dad isn't talking to me.
他进去洗澡都一个多小时了
He's been in the shower over an hour now.
别担心
Don't worry.
咬一口这块奇迹蛋糕 他就会原谅你了
One bite of this wondercake, and he'll forgive you.
你不吃完吗
You're not gonna finish it?
我15分钟后就要吃晚饭了
I'm supposed to have dinner in 15 minutes.
我怎么样 很好
How do I look? Good.
足以配得上超级名模了
Good enough for a supermodel?
肯定的
Think positive.
好了 我走了
Okay, I'm leaving.
嘿 听完生活的意义再走
Hey, you can't go before you hear the meaning of life!
听见了吗
Hear it?
我正在相遇的路上
I'm on my way to meet it.
全场结束还有30秒时间
It's 30 seconds to full time.
球队拖至3-4
The Socceroos are trailing 3-4.
所以目光都注视着球星杰克
All eyes are to Soccer Jack.
他暗中带球 越过两名防守队员
电影精选列表