You're making him feel bad.
伟大的时刻到来了 小扎克
The big moment has arrived, Zacky.
兴奋吗
Are you excited?
当然
Sure.
可拿锤子干嘛
But what's the hammer for?
是给你拿的 小心点
Well, it's for you. Just be careful.
扎克
Zack?
我会小心的 爸爸
I'm careful, Dad.
打碎猪猪 科维勒
Well, break the pig open. Kweller!
科维勒
Kweller?
对 上 打碎它
Yeah. Go on. Break it.
人偶是你应得的 你很努力
You deserve the doll. You worked hard enough for it.
我不想要球星杰克
I don't want Soccer Jack.
科维勒就够了
Kweller is good enough.
你不明白
You don't understand.
已经可以了 起到教育意义了
It's really okay. It's educational.
来吧 我帮你打碎
Come on. I'll break it for you.
爸爸
Dad!
怎么了 小扎克
Yes, Zacky?
明天再放50分进去
50 cents tomorrow to put in his back,
喝完牛奶
after the milk,
然后我们再打碎
and then we break him.
明天
Tomorrow.
再50分
Another 50 cents.
以防不时之需
For a rainy day.
对
Yes.
不时之需
A rainy day.
嘿 你打通了兰尼的手♥机♥
Hey, you've reached Lenny's mobile.
对 闪亮的新型机子 带车载
Yeah, the brand-new, shiny model with the car-gadget thing,
你就嫉妒吧
so eat your heart out...
嘿 我是戴夫
Hey, it's Dave.
已经8点多了 可爸上班还没回来
It's after 8:00, and Dad isn't back from work yet.
也许没什么事
It's probably nothing.
我想他很快就会回来
I bet he'll show up soon.
好吧 给我回电
Okay, give me a call when you get this.
拜
Bye.
有人给你留言了
Someone left you a message.
哦
Uh... huh.
要是是急事呢
What if it's important?
不是
It's not.
我喜欢摸你
I love touching you.
就像婴儿的屁屁
Just like a baby's bottom.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你的睫毛
Your eyelash.
那许个愿吧
Then, make a wish.
兰尼
Lenny?
兰尼 你在哪
Lenny, where are you?
我在浴室
I'm in the bathroom.
别担心 科维勒
Don't worry, Kweller.
只是一个小跳
It's only a tiny jump.
数到三我们跳
We'll do it on the count of three.
一
One...
三
Three!
再见了 科维勒
Bye, Kweller.
猪儿们喜欢公园 特别是这里还有湖
Pigs love parks, especially ones with lakes.
你会喜欢上这里的
You'll be happy here.
爸
Dad?
戴夫·佩克的包裹
A package for Dave Peck.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
亲爱的顾客
Dear Valued Customer,
很不幸我们停业了
Unfortunately, we are going out of business.
所以您订购的书
Consequently, the book you've ordered,
如何使人倾听
How to Make People Listen,
暂时已售完
has been out of print for a while.
我们退还给您9.99澳元
We're reimbursing you $9.99...
并随寄我们另一本好书
and sending you a copy of another of our wonderful books.
像海豚一样游泳
Swim Like A Dolphin?
科维勒先生 我来帮你拎
Mr. Kweller, let me help you with that.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去阳光海岸
I'm going to the Sunshine Coast.
祝你一路顺风
I'm sure you'll have a good time.
你到那是去见谁吗
Are you going to meet someone there?
也许吧 你最近还好吗
Maybe. Is everything okay with you?
我爸不见了
My dad's missing.
啊 我昨晚见过他
Ah, I saw him yesterday evening.
他把皮夹子给了一个流浪汉
He gave his wallet to a homeless man.
你看见他朝哪走的吗
Did you see where he went?
朝公园去了
Towards the park.
爸
Dad!
嗨 戴夫
Hi, Dave.
过来坐你♥爸♥旁边
Come sit next to your dad.
喂鸭子
Feed the ducks.
你整晚都在这
You were here all night?
不 不 不 这太冷了
No, no, no. It was too cold.
我睡在工具房♥里
I slept in a tool shed,
早上园丁来了
and in the morning the gardener came.
他给了我几块面包
He gave me some bread.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得有次你妈和我来公园喂鸭子
I remember once your mom and I went to the park to feed the ducks.
太有意思了
It was so much fun.
而现在我毫无感觉
And now I don't feel a damn thing.
也许鸭子们 不是鸭子
Well, maybe the ducks... It's not the ducks.
而是一切
It's everything.
知道么 我的办公室 30年了 没有窗户
You know, my office... 30 years, no windows.
我知道生活应该是充满喜和愁
I know life is supposed to be full of joy and sorrow.
而喜悦
It's just that the joy part...
别说了
Don't say that.
我们来做点有趣的事
Let's just do something fun.
比如 随便
Like what? Anything!
有无数趣事可做
There are a million fun things to do!
说一个
Name one.
哦 光光公子
Oh, Smoothies.
"带走你生活的尖锐 采用纳波特尼博士革命性的
"Take the edges out of your life with Dr. Nabotny's revolutionary...
去骨
bone...
技术
removal system.
这种几乎无痛的技术会抚平"
This almost painless technique will smooth... "
无痛 哈
Painless? Ha!
我不会说无痛
I wouldn't say painless.
你真是个傻子 马克斯
You're such a ninny, Max.
你现在嘴硬
You're a tough motherfucker now,
我敢打赌等你的胸腔被拿走 你会哭得像个孩子
but I bet when they took out your ribcage, you cried like a baby.
头骨是最糟的
The skull is the worst.
知道么 他们通过一个鼻孔来拉扯
They pull it through one of the nostrils, you know.
不 我没想到 不
No, I didn't realize that, no.
要是你的鼻孔承受不了
If you're stressing out about the nostril bit...
而你也不是一个哭穷鬼
and you're not a cheap, whiny wuss,
你可以额外支付一点 他们就能用激光搞定
you can pay a little extra, and they just zap it out with a laser.
是吗
Hmm. Yeah?
但即使能使用激光等东西
But even with the laser and everything,
为什么会有人想这么做
why would anyone want to do that?
爱
Love.
来来回♥回♥ 就如在水中鞭打
Back and forth, like a whip through the water.
啊 儿子
Aw, son...
这不管用
I don't think it's working.
不 爸 我想你应该放松膝盖
电影精选列表