出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
请问有火吗
Excuse me, do you have a light?
还有烟吗
And an extra cigarette?
谢谢
Thanks.
早上一根烟 快活似神仙
There's nothing like a morning cigarette.
咖啡和烟
Coffee and cigarette.
你不会相信我的这个梦
You wouldn't believe this dream I had.
我梦见自己和老婆在家里
I dreamt I was back home with the missus,
我们在厨房♥里 我坐在她旁边
and I'm sitting in the kitchen next to her...
出租车
Taxi!
喝着我的咖啡
drinking my coffee,
抽着烟
smoking a cigarette.
然后老婆说
And the missus says,
"亲爱的 今天你别去上班了 呆在家里
"Bunny, why don't you stay home from work today,
我们俩好好呆着 就我们俩 就像这样 如何"
and we'll be together, just the two of us, like this? "
可她已经死了 不过
She's not alive anymore, but...
一杯咖啡不错 就如梦里一样
a coffee would be nice, just like in the dream.
哦
Oh...
听着
Listen...
你可以拿走我的所有钱
You can have all my money.
我只有50 嘿
I only have 50... Hey!
要是不够 你可以跟我去ATM取
If it's not enough, I'll go with you to an ATM,
但请别杀我
but please don't kill me.
我有两个孩子 伙计 放松
I have two children. Man, relax.
我只是问你要一元买♥♥咖啡
I was just gonna ask you for a buck for coffee.
我不是在抢劫你 这也不是我的
I wasn't robbing you. This isn't even mine.
哦
Oh.
那我可以问问是谁的吗
So, may I ask whose it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
今早我在纸板下发现的
I found it under my cardboard this morning.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
到底 怎么样 先生
So... how about it, Sir?
给我一元买♥♥咖啡吗
Would you give me a buck for a cup of coffee?
哦 这就是你的做法啊
Oh, so, that's your drill.
先把人吓一跳
You scare the shit out of people,
然后他们会很感激你不是真的抢劫他们
and then they're so grateful you're not really robbing them...
他们就会给你钱
that they give you the money.
伙计 你搞错了
Mate, you got it all wrong.
错了 哈
Wrong, huh?
那你究竟为什么拿着那把枪
So, why the hell did you take that gun?
事实上 我打算
Actually, I thought to myself...
问第一个见到的人要咖啡和烟
I'd ask the first person I saw for a coffee and a cigarette.
要是对方说不呢
And if that person said no?
那我还是跟着老婆去吧
Then, I might as well join the missus.
到底给不给咖啡 否则怎样
So, how about that coffee? Or what?
你会朝自己开枪
You'll shoot yourself?
我看你是看多了要挟
You know, in my field, you see a lot of manipulation.
而你呢
But you?
你赢了 那表示答应吗
You're the king! Is that a yes?
你的所作所为 完全是 我是说 完全是不公的
What you're doing here is completely, I mean, completely, unfair.
要是你不得不朝自己开枪 那是悲剧 但
If you have to shoot yourself, it's tragic, but...
那和我毫无关系
it has nothing to do with me.
听到了吗 跟我没关系
You hear? I'm not responsible.
你说得完全对
You're absolutely right.
我们一般是这么做的
Here's what we're gonna do...
你放下枪
You're gonna put the gun down...
像一个无家可归的正常人一样
and ask for that buck like a normal...
乞求一元
homeless person,
而我会正常回应你
and I'll answer what I answer with no connection to your situation...
忘了你现在的情况 忘了这把枪 忘了一切
or this gun or anything else.
好吧 好吧 然后呢
Okay. Okay, what?
请你
Would you...
请你 给我一元买♥♥杯咖啡好吗
please... give me a dollar for a cup of coffee?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
要是我给你钱 我感觉自己被勒索了
If I give you the money, I'll feel manipulated.
现在我要走了 好吗
I'm just gonna go now, okay?
好的
Okay.
也许明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
不管怎样 谢谢
Thank you, anyway.
不客气
You're welcome.
9.99澳元
这个城市
This city!
每个人都疯了 我向上帝发誓
Everybody is crazy! I swear to God!
这些血 怎么回事
What's all this blood?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在清洗饼干铸模
I was cleaning the waffle maker.
面试怎么样
What happened to the interview?
我没能得到工作
I didn't get the job.
戴夫
Dave!
他们说我经验不够
They said I didn't have the necessary experience.
那是你的血吗
Is that your blood?
电♥话♥销♥售♥要什么经验
How much experience do you need for telemarketing?
他们是这么说的
That's what they said.
你说了什么 不管怎样 谢谢
And what did you say? Thank you, anyway.
不管怎样 谢谢
Thank you, anyway?
我不是跟你说过 老好人最后都会完蛋吗
Didn't I tell you that nice guys always finish last?
那 那是谁的血
So... whose blood is this?
一个老好人
A nice guy.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
我得去上班了 戴夫
I have to get to work, Dave.
陪我出去吗
Do you feel like walking me out?
消极攻击性
Passive... aggressive!
有什么不理解的
What's not to understand?
爸 面试的事对不起
Dad, I'm sorry about the interview.
到底什么意思
Well, what does it even mean?
消极 就比如"即使我活到100岁
Passive, as in " even if I live to be 100,
我也不会洗一个杯子"
I'll never wash a cup. "
而攻击性 比如
And aggressive, as in...
"我情愿吃自己的 也不会跟你父母一起吃饭"
"I'd rather eat my own nuts than have dinner with your parents."
哦 瞧瞧她的嘴
Oh, the mouth on her!
她让我想起你妈
She reminds me of your mother.
我觉得你真该跟你哥哥说说
I really think you should ask your brother...
让他在他的老板面前美言几句
to put in a good word with his boss.
那样做是羞耻的
It just seems so embarrassing...
跑到人家家里 拿走人家的东西
going into peoples' homes, taking their stuff.
你说得好像他是个贼 戴夫
You're talking as if he's a burglar, Dave.
回收员是个美差
Repossessing is a respectable job.
是的 可是
Yes, still...
好好想想吧 好吧
Well, just think about it. Okay.
在此期间 我会收收信件 打扫打扫
And, in the meantime, I'll go over the mail, vacuum,
做顿晚饭
and cook us dinner.
太棒了
Great.
不过我要10元削松露费
I will need 10 bucks for truffle shavings, though.
我都不知道松露是要削的
I didn't know that truffles shaved.
传球不错
Nice move!
谢谢
Thank you.
你是否曾经想过
Have you ever wondered,
"生活的意义是什么 为什么我们存在"
"What's the meaning of life? Why do we exist?"
对于这一苦恼问题 现在答案唾手可得
The answer to this vexing question is now within your reach!
一本小小的册子就能给你答案
You'll find it in a small, amazing booklet,
简单明了地
which will explain in easy to follow, simple terms...
解释你存在的理由
your reason for being!
别管我
Don't patronize me!
这本小册子 采用最高级的纸张印刷
The booklet, printed on the finest paper,
其中包含明亮精致的彩页
contains illuminating, exquisite color pictures...
只要9.99澳元就是你的了
and can be yours for a mere $9.99.
我没有尖叫
I'm not screaming!
你有
Yes, you are.
我没
电影精选列表