Look. I'll show you.
我把50分放进他背后 他会笑 像这样
I put 50 cents in his back, and he smiles... like this!
我把20分放进去 看 他还是一样笑
I put 20 cents in, and look... he smiles exactly the same!
现在是最精彩的一幕
And now for the best part.
我什么都不放进去 然后 他仍会笑
I'm putting no money in at all, and... he's still smiling!
嗨 罗 等等 等等
Hey, Ron. Wait, wait!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
兰尼 吉姆·佩克的儿子 你就住我爸隔壁
Lenny... Jim Peck's son. You live right next door to my dad.
吃块饼干
Have a cookie!
好的
All right.
哇
Wow.
是有点奇怪
It does look weird.
可又能怎么样呢
But what are you gonna do?
我女朋友 她 她喜欢我光光的
My girlfriend, she, she likes me smooth.
知道人们怎么说的 没有爱 你什么都不是
You know what they say... without love, you're nothing.
你有女朋友吗
You have a girlfriend?
未婚妻
Fiancee.
她很性感 她离开我了
She's sexy? She left me.
知道人们怎么说的
You know what they say...
好事不长久
good things never last.
你好
Hi there.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥
If I can't come to the phone,
因为我正在好玩的地方做着非常有趣的事
it means I'm somewhere wonderful, doing something really, really fun.
给我留言 我会回电告诉你一切
Leave me a message, and I'll tell you all about it,
除非是真的
unless it's something really...
听见了吗
Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
你们这些人怎么能忍♥受这样活着
How can you people stand living like this?
哪样
Like how?
拥住在这些小公♥寓♥里
Cooped up in these tiny flats,
听着邻居们的琐事
hearing what's going on with the neighbors.
这是一幢大小适宜的公♥寓♥楼
This is a good-size apartment.
你等着瞧天堂里豪华的大房♥子吧
Wait till you see the open luxurious spaces in heaven.
我不介意房♥子小
I don't mind small spaces,
可你觉得我会在那见到我妻子吗
but do you think that I will get to see my wife there?
私下里说 我不觉得
Off the record, I don't think so.
可为什么呢
But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我妻子早我10年去了
My wife went 10 years before me.
自那以后 我吃了很多苦 跟你说
And since then, I ate so much shit, I tell you...
但我尽力做个好人
But I did my best to be a good person.
我确定她去了天堂
I was sure she went to heaven.
我不得不尽我所能去追随她
I had to do everything I could to join her,
可她我没见到 我却多了一对翅膀
and then instead of getting to see her, I got a pair of wings...
以及一些看法
and some perspective.
就是有点小
It is somewhat small.
有点 比沙丁鱼的屁♥眼♥紧多了
Somewhat? It's tighter than a sardine's asshole.
愿意的话我们可以去天台
We can go up onto the roof if you want.
视野不错
The view is nice.
我过去常跟我妻子一起上去放松
I used to go up there with my wife to relax.
你在 你在想什么
What are you? What are you thinking about?
工作
Work.
你不像是那种一直想着搬走冰箱的人
You don't look like someone who's thinking about hauling a refrigerator.
你在想我 是的 我在想你
You're thinking about me. Yep, I was thinking about you.
我怎么样
What about me?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't have the words.
我一直觉得你能说会道
I thought you always had the words.
你也是 那么我们从细节开始
Me too. Let's start with the details, then.
你最喜欢我身体的哪部分
What's your favorite part of my body?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
都有角质了 是真的
That's corny! It's true.
这不管用
This isn't working.
天哪 这城市太丑陋了
God, this city is ugly!
什么
What?
你从未去过天堂 对吗
You've never been to heaven, have you?
你相信吗 他们直接把我送到了这
Can you believe it? They sent me straight here.
那你为什么说天堂就像阳光海岸呢
So, why did you say it was just like the Sunshine Coast?
因为我去过阳光海岸
Because I've been to the Sunshine Coast.
度蜜月
On my honeymoon.
即使那的自来水也甘甜万分 不像这个如皮疹的城市
Even their tap water smells nice. Not like this skin rash of a city.
可之前你说这里很不错
But earlier you said it was nice up here.
之前我的眼睛上放着黄瓜
Earlier I had cucumbers on my eyes.
为什么你不飞飞看
Why don't you fly a little?
我想一定令人很放松
I bet it's very relaxing.
不
No.
别人会看到我的
People might see me.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢看你飞 为我来一次吧
I'd love to see you flying. Do it for me.
算了 我打赌你肯定不会飞
That's fine. I bet you can't fly, anyway.
我当然能
Sure I can.
我只是不想别人看到我
I just don't want anybody to see me.
哦 看那
Oh, look there!
什么
Hmm?
你为什么会喜欢我的眼睛
So, what do you like about my eyes?
秀与说中你表现很棒
You were great in Show & Tell.
我希望我能知道你的名字
I wish I knew your name.
科维勒
Kweller!
哦
Oh!
我听见你在应答机上说的
I heard you breathing on my answering machine, you know.
你当时不在家
You weren't home.
你出去了 在好玩的地方享受着
You were out at... great places doing all sorts of fun things.
那只是条留言
That was just a message.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
我想成熟点
I want to grow up.
不需要
Don't.
你帮了大忙 先生
You've been very helpful, Sir.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
当然 辛苦你了
Sure. You had a rough day.
嘿 伙计 给点钱吧
Hey, buddy, can you spare some change?
给点吧 伙计
Go on, mate.
哦 你真是好人 比尔
Oh, good on you, Bill.
嘿 等等 太多了
Hey, wait! It's too much!
你去哪
Where are you going?
你的驾驶执照
Your driver's license...
警官 有什么事
Excuse me, Officer. Yes, Sir.
我要认罪 我谋杀了
I want to confess to the murder of...
谋杀
Murder?
哇哦 我甚至都不知道他叫什么
Wow, I don't even know his name.
那个天使
The angel?
对 不过他不是真的天使
That's the thing. He wasn't really an angel.
他只是一个长着翅膀的骗子 随便了
He was just a liar with wings. Whichever.
他从天上掉下来 案件结束
He fell from the sky. Case closed.
我推了他
I pushed him.
先生 这种事我看多了
Sir, I've seen it a hundred times before.
一旦出现尸体 某些人总会内疚
Whenever there's a corpse, someone always feels guilty.
可我是有罪的
But I am guilty!
你是信徒吗 先生
Are you a believer, Sir?
是的
Yes.
我相信上帝会原谅你的 晚安
I'm sure that God forgives you. Have a good night.
小心 科维勒
Careful, Kweller!
准备好上♥床♥了吗
You ready for bed?
啊 你在画什么
Ah, what are you drawing?
你 我还有妈妈乘着船去旅游
That's you, me, and Mom on a boat trip.
太棒了
That's nice.
爸 你让科维勒很难受
Dad, you're making Kweller nauseous.
他可不会说话 小扎克
He's not making any noise, Zacky.
知道什么意思吗
You know what that means?
明天你就会得到球星杰克的人偶了
Tomorrow you'll get your Soccer Jack action figure.
太棒了 爸爸
That's great, Dad.
把科维勒放下吧
Just put Kweller down.
你让他很难受
电影精选列表