If she becomes Zorro, there'll be unnecessary deaths.
佐罗 佐罗
Zorro, Zorro.
复仇属于一个人
Revenge is personal.
正义属于每个人
Justice is for everyone.
你以为你回来是为你父报仇的吗
Do you think you returned to avenge your father's death?
不
No.
你回来是左右加州的命运的
You returned to decide the fate of California.
明天我们往北走 远离卡米诺雷亚尔
Tomorrow we'll head north, staying off the Camino Real.
我们拿她怎么办
What are we going to do with her?
杀了她
Kill her.
- 别 别这样 - 我们已经不需要她了
No, please. We don't need her now.
怎么啦
What?
- 你要去哪儿 - 梅斯卡尔喝多了
- Where are you going? -Too much mezcal.
你说没人跟踪我们的
You said no one followed us.
小声点 别声张
Shut your mouth. Don't get jumpy.
我去看看
I'll go.
闭嘴
Shut up!
- 怎么回事 - 我早说过他们追来了
- What was that? - I told you, they're here.
把剑放 下不然我就爆了她的头
Drop the sword or I'l blow her goddamn head off.
放了她 我不想杀你
Leave her alone. I don't want to kill you.
你逗我玩的吧
You're joking, right?
你们老大已经白送了性命 不要再犯同样的错误
Your boss died in vain. Don't make the same mistake.
不要 求求你
No, please!
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
枪永远比剑快
The pistol will always have the edge over a sword.
所以放下剑 不然我马上杀了她
So throw it down or I'll kill her right now!
你说得对
You're right.
离这么远 我要剑也没啥用
Perhaps my sword is useless at this distance.
给你了
rs.
别紧张 结束了
Relax. It's over.
妈妈
Mama!
罗沙里奥 亲爱的
Rosario, honeyl
- 让开 - 让开
Out of the wayl Movel Movel