你有任何需要都可以来找我们 你知道的
You know you can count on us for anything you need.
没错 你父亲是我的挚交
Of course. Your father was a very dear friend.
总督会在迦密圣母节那天
On the Day of Our Lady of Carmel
举♥行♥招待会 咱们可以一起去 大家都会盛装出席
the Governor is holding a reception. We should go. Everyone will be there.
不
No.
不行
No.
很高兴见到你们
I'm so happy to see you.
代我向洛丽塔问好
Say hello to Lolita for me.
你自己问吧
You should do it.
你好
Hello.
欢迎啊
Welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会在这里常住吗
Have you come to stay?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was nice to see you.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your father.
我以为你会留在西班牙
I thought you'd stay in Spain.
我也许走了很久
I may have been away for a long time,
但从没忘记过你
but I haven't forgotten you.
圣母节那天见
See you on Carmel's Day.
洛丽塔
Lolita!
什么鬼
What...?
别上膛
Don't reloadl
你疯了吗 你想杀了我吗
Are you crazy? Do you want to kill me?
你现在又要为颗小小的子弹生气
Now you're mad about a little potshot.
小子弹 它擦着我头顶飞过
A little potshot? The bullet flew right by mel
我要是想杀你 根本不会跟你说话
If I'd wanted to kill you, we wouldn't be talking.
我只是想把事情说清楚
It was just to make things clear.
所以你就朝我开枪
That's why you shot at me?
欢迎来到加州 小迭戈
Welcome to California, Dieguito.
我怎么你了 -你怎么我了
What did I do? What did you do?
你一走就是好多年 突然回来
You vanish for years, come back,
大摇大摆给我一吻 就像我们昨天刚见过一样
and kiss me as if we saw each other yesterday.
你怎么说的来着
How did it go?
哦 对了 你原话是
Oh, yes. It went...
我永远不会忘记你 你永远在我心里
"I'll never forget you. I carry you in my heart".
我给你写过信的
I wrote to you.
半打而已
A half a dozen letters.
一年都没一封
Not even one a year.
我写了16封
I wrote 16
听着 我不知道你想怎样 可是
Look, I don't know what idea you've got, but
你真以为我会一辈子等你吗
did you really think I'd wait for you my whole life?
你也许你没变 但我变了
You may be the same, but I'm not.
天上即将落下血雨
It's going to rain blood.
就在今晚了
It's the night.
我又睡着了 这只是一场噩梦
I'm asleep again. This is a nightmare.
你不是在做梦 迭戈
It's all real, Diego.
好吧
Right.
你父亲是我们族人的朋友
Your father was a friend to our people.
我们就土地和港口达成过协议
We had an agreement on the land and the port.
佐罗一直维护着协议
Zorro respected it.
那告诉我究竟出了什么事
Then tell me what happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
行吧
Very well.
那在我找出答案前 我们没有什么可谈的
Then until I find out we have nothing further to discuss.
佐罗也死在了那天晚上
Zorro also died that night.
他去帮你父亲了 却没能回来
He went to help your father and didn't return.
但这几个月你都没找到线索么
And in all these months you've found nothing?
佐罗是被士兵在教堂杀死的
Zorro was killed by soldiers in the church.
至于那晚这里还发生了什么 仍然是个谜
The rest of what happened here that night is a mystery.
我是夜鸦
I am Night Crow,
天神的传话人
the voice of the spirits.
你之所以在这里 是因为他们选择你
If you're here it's because they've chosen you
作这片土地的守护者
as the defender of these lands.
没人能逃脱命运的召唤 迭戈
No one can escape their destiny, Diego.
而你 将会是新的佐罗
And yours is to be the new Zorro.
不是我选择了你
I did not choose you.
而是他 奇沃基
It was him, Kiyoche.
我的任务 只是把他的遗产交给你
My mission is hand over his legacy to you.
龙♥卷♥风♥是佐罗的马
Tornado is Zorro's horse.
我的使命已经完成了 迭戈
I've fulfilled my mission, Diego.
如何对待佐罗的遗产 取决于你自己
What you do with Zorro's legacy is up to you.
等等 我并没接受
Wait, I didn't say yes.
如果说我要回家 你能办到吗
If I tell you we're going home, what?
天选之子竟是个亵渎传统的白人
The chosen one is a white man who doesn't even respect the traditions?
他是我唯一的家人
He was my only family.
你是不是觉得如果那晚你在他身边 他就不会死
Do you think if you were with him that night he would've been saved?
在复仇中寻求宽恕 娜琳 你永远找不到
You seek forgiveness in revenge, Nah- Lin, you'll never find it there.
那他呢
And him?
他难道不想为父报仇吗
Does he not intend to avenge his father?
他只是这么认为
So he believes.
首先 他得找到自己是谁
First he must discover who he is.
那么他是谁
And who is he?
新时代的新佐罗
A new Zorro for new times.
富人永远不会庇护穷♥人♥的
A rich man cannot defend the poor.
波曼夸库尔死后我一直在守护我们的人♥民♥ 我会继续做下去
I'll defend our people as I've done since Po- mahn- kwakurr died,
不管你支持与否
with your support or without it.
你是玛雅选中的人
You were chosen by Maija,
蛇灵
the snake spirit.
你的命运与我们紧紧相连
Your destiny is bound to ours.
不再是了
Not anymore.
要不是那匹马和这身伪装 我还以为自己在做梦
If not for the horse and disguise, I'd think I dreamt it.
没错 这在他们眼里是个巨大的荣誉
Yes, it may be a great honor for them.
不 伯纳多 别总让我想 这说不通
No, Bernardo, Ican't think about it, it makes no sense.
这服装太可笑了 穿上像是要参加狂欢节
And have you seen this? It looks like a carnival costume.
算了 这不适合我
Forget it, it's not for me.
再说我们还有其他谜团要解
Besides, we have other matters to resolve.
如果佐罗没杀我父亲 那是谁杀的
If Zorro didn't kill my father, then who did?
我们首先要找出 他死亡的官方原因源自哪里
First we'll find out where the official version of his death came from.
以及他的敌人是谁
And then who his enemies were.
跟我来
With mel
港口那边出事了
It was at the port.
我的人抓到他从现场逃走
My men caught him running away.
我只是去仓库拿皮草
I went to the warehouse for some furs.
你不相信我的话吗
Do you doubt my word?
把他带走
Take him away.
空口无凭 他需要证据
Talk isn't enough, he needs proof.
这不公平
This is an injustice.
能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me?
迭戈 -塔迪奥
Diego. Tadeo.
你能来真是太好了 孩子
It's so good you came, son.
来 我给你介绍一下
Come, let me introduce you.
这位是总督 唐·佩德罗·维多利亚
The Governor, Don Pedro Victoria.
对您父亲的去世感到遗憾
I regret the death of your father.
谢谢慰问
Thank you very much.
抱歉 您是西班牙人吗
Excuse me, are you Spanish?
本来是 直到我们脱离红金旗的统治
I was until they struck the red and gold flag.
在墨西哥独♥立♥时 我加入了墨西哥籍
I changed my loyalty and affection to Mexico when they hoisted theirs.
你呢
And you?
这边的事处理好会回西班牙吗
Have you come to arrange your affairs and return to Spain?
还是要留下来
Or are you staying?
我手里的土地 您或许认识感兴趣的买♥♥家
Do you know of anyone who may be interested in my lands?
我相信感兴趣的不止一个
I believe there's more than one candidate.
很好
That's good.
女士们
Ladies.
咱们出去聊好吗 别你气头上来崩了我
Before you shoot me and we stain the rug, please,
弄脏这里的地毯
shall we go outside?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
失陪
Excuse me.
你想干什么
What do you intend?