This belonged to my father.
- 我在外面需要的话叫我 - 谢谢
- If you need me, I'll be outside. Thank you.
别动 手举起来 该死 不要
Hold itl Hands up, damn it! - Don't movel
我让你别动
Don't move, I sayl
你 举起手来 离箱子远点
You, hands up and get away from the box.
- 好的别激动 - 让开让开
Okay. Relax.-Movel Move!
走开 该死
Move, damn it!
谁要是敢动一下
If anyone moves,
我就爆掉她的头
I'll blow.her head off.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Look who we have here.
绅士的公子哥
The polite guy.
住手 求你 够了
Stopl Please, enough!
来得正好
Just what I needed.
我也要为此道歉吗
I'll have to apologize for this too.
够了
Enough!
没时间喽 干活要紧
We don't have time and we have work to do.
把钱都拿出来
Clean out the boxes.
你跟我老公上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with my husband?
你介意吗
Do you mind?
不太介意
Not particularly.
我更担心他脑子不够数 用我的钱做了坏事
I'm more worried he'll lose his head and give bad gifts with my money.
比如 用一点蝇头小利
For example, accepting crumbs
把阿♥拉♥斯加海上贸易的垄断权
in exchange for the Russo-American Company
交给了俄美公♥司♥
getting the monopoly on maritime trade from Alaska.
墨西哥人对世界不感兴趣
Mexicans aren't interested in the world.
他们内讧还解决不完
They have too many problems at home.
给我们总比给英国人强
Better us than the English.
狗没变 只是项圈变了
Same dog, different collar.
我喜欢项圈
I love collars.
我更喜欢公平分配
And I love fair division.
都拿到了
We've got it.
你知道该怎么做
You know what has to be done.
这是要干嘛
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
求你了 别杀我们
No, please, don't kill us!
把她从后门带走
Take her away through the back door.
- 不不不 - 走跟我来
No, no, nol- Let's go, let's go!
不 妈妈
No! Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
不
No!
妈妈
Mama!
让开
Movel
- 姑娘 拜托 - 走开 不然我开枪了
- My girl! Pleasel Move or Ill shoot you right now!
放开我
Let go of me!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
先生 求你了 放了我妈妈
Senor, please, I want my mama!
听着
Listen.
退后
Back.
你要是还想见你妈妈
If you want to see your mama,
就必须做到两件事
you have to do two things.
别再哭了
stop crying.
第二 你要去报个信儿
And second, you have to send a message.
我会确保他们不杀你
And I'll make sure they listen to me.
- 出什么事了 - 有人抢劫了贷款公♥司♥
- What happened? They're robbing the loan house.
他们杀了个人
They've killed a man.
贝纳多
Bernardo!
贝纳多
Bernardo!
迭戈呢 他在哪 洛丽塔和他在一起
Where's Diego? Where is he? Lolita is with him.
这个人想要的不是钱
The man doesn't want money.
那他想要什么
Then what does he want?
他想把佐罗引来
He wants Zorro to come.
不然他会杀了所有人
Or he ll kill everyone.
还有我妈妈
And my mama.
天呐 我们该怎么办
Good God, what do we do?
去告诉总督
Speak to the Governor?
那佐罗的事呢
And Zorro?
切 我不在乎
No, I don't care about that.
不管你愿不愿意出手 我们都要去杀了他们
With or without your help, we'll finish them off.
得了吧拉米雷斯 这里我说了算
Forget it, Ramirez, I'm the law here.
莫斯塔里奥会抓到他们的然后把他们绞刑示众
Monasterio will find them and we'll hang them in the square.
货款公♥司♥进了劫匪
They're robbing the loan house.
你们没听到枪声吗
Didn't you hear the shots?
- 都谁在里面 - 洛丽塔·瓦兹雷斯 迭戈·德拉维加
- Who's inside? - Lolita Vazquez, Diego de la Vega,
克里斯托巴·德鲁益达 贾辛托 他的雇员还有
Cristobal de Rueda, Jacinto, his employee, and..
强盗们想让佐罗过来
The robbers want Zorro to come.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
尔回♥教♥堂封锁街道我来处理
Go back to the church, clear the streets, I'll see to it.
- 我的人就在外面 - 不不要开枪
- I have my men outside. No, no shooting.
带上我的人 包围贷款公♥司♥ 一个也不许出来
Take my men, surround the loan house, no one comes out.
佐罗过来时所有入都到待在房♥内
I want everyone inside when Zorro arrives.
我要利用这次机会一网打尽
This is my chance to hunt him down.
- 告诉莫斯塔里奥 - 我能搞定
Tell Monasterio, I can take care of it.
不 你搞不定 因为你和我
No, you can't, because neither you nor L
都不知道人♥质♥是谁
know who the hostages are.
对吗
Isn't that right?
- 安东尼奥先生知道 - 那边我会打点好的
Don Antonio knows. Ill take care of him.
拉米雷斯
Ramirez,
这事绝不可以外传
not a word about this.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
你当然会
You certainly will.
手举起来
Hands!
那是谁
Who's that?
慢点过去来 不然我打爆你的头
Slowly or Il blow your head off.
他是我的工头
He's my foreman.
他认识当地人 他能找到佐罗
He knows the natives, he can reach Zorro.
我去跟他说
I'l speak to him.
他是哑巴
He's mute.
但我可以通过手语跟他交流
But I can communicate with him through gestures.
好吧 问问他想干嘛
Fine, ask him what he wants
别耍鬼心思
and be very careful.
手举起
Hands!
这是在干嘛 他在说什么
What is it? What's he saying?
他说 佐罗神龙见首不见尾
That.Zorro is unpredictable.
告诉她
Tell herl
聊天结束
Chat's over.
快滚 快滚
QuicklylQuickly
长官 一切准备就绪 现在突袭贷款公♥司♥吗
Sir, we're ready. Do we assault the loan house?
不不 我们得再等等
No, no. We're going to wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
等佐罗 佐罗来之前 我们都要按兵不动
For Zorro. We won't intervene until Zorro is inside.
抱歉长官 我不明白
Excuse me, sir, I don't understand.
不能让他像前任一样 死后背上穷♥人♥殉道者的英名
I don't want him to become a martyr for the poor like the previous one
不然难以压制群众怒火
or we'll have an uprising.
如果他死在了抢劫之中 就只是一个简单的受害者
If he dies in the robbery, he'll be just another victim.
可人♥质♥呢
And the hostages?
没有人♥质♥ 佐罗怎会出现呢
He needs them for Zorro to come.
抱歉 长官 可是
Sorry, sir, but
万一他不来呢
if he doesn't come?
你的工头上哪儿了
Where did your foreman go?
他去找原住民了 只有他们能找到佐罗
He went to the natives, they have to find Zorro.
也许他不想来送死我 也没办法
I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to come and get killed.
只要他知道 就一定会来的
If they tell him, he'll come.
你为什么要找佐罗
Why Zorro?
什么
What?
为什么非要找他呢
Why precisely him?
我跟他之间 也有帐要算
I have scores to settle with him too.
跟我的账不一样
Not like mine.
佐罗杀了我父亲
Zorro killed my father.
爸爸