19世纪 加州洛杉矶
LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, 19TH CENTURY
你老板呢
Where's your boss?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
真遗憾
A shame.
你本来有机会的 亚历杭德罗
You had your chance, Alejandro.
就算你杀了我 也不会改变什么
Even if you kill me, nothing will change.
至少会扫清障碍
It'll pave the way.
佐罗
Zorro.
很好
Good.
我们有协议在先 德拉维加先生
We have an agreement, Mr. De la Vega.
你可别忘了
Don't forget it.
我知道
I know.
走吧 龙♥卷♥风♥
Let's go, Tornado.
是你
You.
慢点 冷静
Steady, steady.
有什么不对劲儿吗 朋友
Is there a problem, my friend?
开火
Fire!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
佐罗
Zorro.
你们继续祈祷
Keep praying.
拜托
Please.
他躲教堂里了
He's in the church.
跟我来
With mel
大家先待在外面
Everyone outsidel
队长 这是上帝的宫殿
Captain, this is the house of God!
我不是来找上帝的 我来找罪犯
I'm not looking for him, but a criminal.
你把他交出来 我们就走
If you hand him over, we can go.
走吧
Let's go.
先出去
Let's go.
搜索教堂
Search the church!
什么 你不能这么做
What? You can't.
在加州 就算是上帝也要遵守法律
In California, even God must comply with the law.
什么法律
What law?
你们的法律吗
Yours?
那个只保护富人的法律
The one that only protects the rich?
开火
Fire!
抓住他
Seize him!
咱们快出去
Out of the church!
求求你们 别再胡闹了
Please, stop this madness.
把门锁上 -不行
Lock the doors. Nol
总督 -听我命令
Governor Obey the order.
这是亵渎神灵
This is sacrilege.
这是罪有所惩
This is an exemplary punishment.
佐罗永存
Zorro lives.
一个天生的野蛮人
A savage, naturally.
把他绑起来示众
String him up, let everyone see him.
长官 请允许我说句 -我没跟你商量 上尉
Sir, if you'll allow me, I think...- It's not a suggestion, Captain.
让会让大家看到 这里谁是老大
It'll serve as a reminder of who's in charge.
是我
And I'm in charge here.
水
Water!
大家快打水 救火啊
Bring water! Everyone!
快
Come on!
快点 快来
Go! Go, come on!
走吧 快 拿水来
Go! Quickly, bring water!
把他放下来
Take him down.
佐罗永存
ZORRO LIVES
佐罗的灵魂已经离开了肉体
The spirit of Zorro has left his body.
是时候选择继任者了
It's time to choose a successor!
我 娜琳 作为候选人
I, Nah- Lin, present myself as a candidate.
发誓将不辱佐罗的血统 传承家族荣耀
I'm sure I'll honor Zorro's lineage and my family's memory.
请神灵发话吧
Let the spirits speak!
马德里 西班牙
MADRID, SPAIN
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
我还是觉得这个主意不靠谱 -有点信心
I still think it's a bad idea. Have faith.
咱们走
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
他们在这里 -你还好吗
They're herel Are you alright?
快来 -快跑 别管我
Follow mel- Run, don't stop!
站住 抓住他 别让他跑了
Halt! Seize him, don't let him get awayl
他往院子里去了 别让他跑了
He's heading for the courtyard! Don't let him get away!
这样的话你早就死了 德拉维加先生
You'd be dead now, Mr. De la Vega.
演习结束 先生们
The exercise is over, gentlemen!
要隐蔽 每次都要先找逃生路线
Be more stealthy or always find an escape route.
是的 中尉
Yes, Lieutenant.
本迪亚先生 在这样下去你将不能毕业
Mr. Buendia, unless you improve you won't graduate.
有封国外寄给你的信
A letter came from abroad for you.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
亚历杭德罗去世
...ALEJANDRO HAS PASSED AWAY...
六个月后 洛杉矶
LOS ANGELES SIX MONTHS LATER
贝尔纳多
Bernardo.
见到你真是开心
I'm so glad to see you.
好久不见了
It's been so long!
是啊 我跟以前不一样了
Yes, well, I've changed a little.
你也是
You too.
你得把我父亲是怎么死的 一五一十地告诉我
I need you to tell me what you know about my father's death.
加州人报
THE CALIFORNIAN
佐罗
Zorro?
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
我记得在我小时候 他是个义警
I remember when I was a boy, he was a kind of vigilante.
他不是一个人
He's not one man?
他们是好几个人 戴着同一个面具
There have been several men under the same mask.
他们常为穷♥人♥挺身而出
And he's the defender of the oppressed.
如果真是这样 佐罗为什么要杀我父亲呢
If that is so, it makes no sense that Zorro killed my father.
但报纸上说 有人看见过他
But it says here that he was seen
我父亲的秘密庇护所
My father's secret refuge.
我父亲隐瞒这种事
My father would only hide something like this
只是为了保护你
to protect you.
保护我不受什么伤害呢
The question is from what.
或是谁的伤害呢
Or from whom.
你父亲去世的那天晚上
"The night your father died,
几个蒙面人 不是佐罗
some hooded men, not Zorro,
袭击了农场
attacked the ranch.
他们来时我就在场
I was there when they came.
他让我去找人帮忙 然后骑着马离开了
He asked me to go find help and left on the horse.
我回来时 塔迪奥·马奎斯和马德里卡门都在那儿
When I came back, Tadeo Marquez and Carmen de la Madrid were there.
你父亲却死了
Your father was dead. " 这就鼎未夹
要换的瓦片比预想的要多
We'll have to change more tiles than we thought.
谢谢
Thanks.
洛丽塔小姐
Miss Lolita.
你还好吗 还好还好
Are you alright? - Yes, yes.
告诉我父亲 我要留下
Tell my father, I'll stay here.
露西亚 看看谁来了
Lucia, look who's here.
迭戈
Diego!
太棒了 -您好 露西亚夫人
How wonderful! Hello, Doha Lucia.
再次见到你很开心
So nice to see you again.
洛丽塔呢
Where's Lolita?
在农场修东西 你了解她的 她马上就到
Fixing things on the ranch, you know her. She'll be here soon.
不幸的是 我们过去后已经无能为力
Unfortunately, when we arrived there was nothing to be done.
他们都死了
They were all dead.
你父亲的事我们很遗憾
We're so sorry about your father.
我知道 露西亚夫入
I know, Dona Lucia.
但您是怎么知道的
How did you find out?
我们的牧场相邻很远
Our ranch is far away.
卡门夫人跟我们说了火灾的事
Dona Carmen told us about the fire.
还有佐罗吗
And Zorro?
她看到他逃走了
She saw him fleeing.
他跟我父亲是敌人吗
Was he an enemy of my father?
佐罗这些年来一直是我们的威胁
Zorro has been a menace to us for decades.
多亏了这位总督 惩毙了上一个佐罗后
Thanks to the Governor, since the death of the last one,
新的佐罗一直不成气候
no one has taken his place.