洗衣服 和挖矿
wash clothes and work in the mines.
那是其他人
That's the others.
他们工资都在你这里
You keep their money.
你在酒吧里见过中国人吗
Do you see any Chinese in the cantina?
他们让我进去 就是要让我输钱
They let me in to lose.
狡辩
Nice try.
孔子说过
Confucius says:
智者指着月亮
"While the wise man points to the moon,
傻瓜只看得见他的手指
the fool looks at his finger".
你想开枪就开吧
Shoot if you like.
没有上膛
It's not loaded.
给他翻译一下
Translate for him.
枪没子弹 傻瓜
It isn't loaded, stupid!
我很难相信这一切
I find it hard to believe.
拉米雷斯是我父亲的朋友啊
Ramirez was a friend of my father.
张说的是真的吗
Is it true what Tchang said?
马德里的卡门迪亚兹 她哥哥拉米雷斯
Carmen Diaz de la Madrid, her brother, Ramirez.
所有的农场主都是一般黑吗
Are all the ranchers the same?
那我父亲呢
And my father?
你在卡皮斯特拉诺时就认识他了
You knew him as a young man in Capistrano.
他这是这么深藏不露吗
Was he just as reserved?
我很钦佩他
I admired him.
我知道他爱我
I know he loved me.
他也爱你
And you too.
知道
Yes.
我去找拉米雷斯 看能查到什么
I'l go see Ramirez, to see what I can find out.
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
我看见你了
I saw you.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
死了6个原住民和8个中国人 他们就来抗♥议♥
6 natives and 8 Chinese have died and they come to protest.
他们跟那些该死的印第安人一样 比骡子还倔
They're stubborn as mules, just like the damned Indians.
你知道他们唯一的优点是什么吗
Do you want to know the only good thing about them?
他们干活不要钱
They work for nothing.
你为什么想要这些人
Why do you want them?
我打算重开我父亲的苏格兰矿山
I'm thinking of reopening the Scotsman's mine my father had.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
那里赚不到钱的
There's nothing of value there.
我几年前试过了 但血本无归
I tried some years ago and found nothing.
但你要想碰碰运气 我可以卖♥♥你一些炸♥药♥
Still, if you want to try your luck, I can sell you some explosives.
谢谢 感谢指导
Thank you, I'l bear it in mind.
狠狠的抽
Hard!
鞭子是通用语言
The whip is the universal language.
是啊
It is.
确实如此
It sure is.
老大
Boss.
我丈夫死在矿井里了
My husband died in the mine.
他若是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒 就会进天堂
If he was a good Christian, he'll be in heaven.
可我们该怎么办
What'll become of us now?
我们
Of us?
那我呢
What'll become of me?
你知道真正的问题是啥吗
Do you want to know what's a problem?
如何弥补我的损失
Recovering my losses.
这里士兵太多
Too many soldiers.
就因为这场事故 我还得重招十个人
For that I must get ten men.
你想让我帮你么
Do you want help?
想让我帮吗
Do you? I
你有几个孩子
How many children do you have?
两个 还是三个
Two? Three?
你唯一能做的就是
That's the only thing you know how to do.
让你大儿子顶上他爹在矿井里的工作
Send your oldest to take his father's place in the mine.
我们再等等
We'll wait.
德拉维加呢
And De la Vega?
他不在这里
He's not here.
受压♥迫♥人♥民♥的保护者
The defender of the oppressed.
别怕
Relax.
你好像还不明白 但我不会伤害你的
I don't know if you understand me, but I won't hurt you, alright?
好的 你手上的套索
Sure, with these.
我来帮你斩断
I'm going to cut this for you.
但请你别出声
But I need you to be quiet.
别别别 安静
No, no, no. Be quiet.
看到了吗
See?
谁在乎那些蝼蚁的灵魂啊
Who cares about the souls of those wretches?
就因为他们 我进度落后了一周
Because of them I'm going to lose a week.
让他们全都烂在地狱里吧
They can all rot in hell.
你干吗像个废物一样站在那
Why are you standing there like good-for- nothings?
别让任何人打扰我
I don't want anyone disturbing me.
至少这个你能做到吧
Maybe you'll do that right at least.
我会把她带走
She's coming with me.
要是我发现你又想打她主意 或者打任何人的主意
And if I find out you're trying to get her back or you buy anyone again,
我会来找你算账的
I'll be back.
这次就不是画"Z”了
And instead of a Z,
而是十字架
it'll be a cross.
老大 你还好吗
Boss, are you alright?
梅林
Maylin.
乖 你知道姐姐不能进去的
Forget it, I'm not going back.
求你了 梅
Mei, please.
你知道我没办法的
You know I can't.
我需要你
I need you.
不要多问
Don't ask.
所以 她父亲把她卖♥♥给了张
So, her father sold her to Tchang.
你确定你了解她吗
Are you sure you understood her well?
她要是回家 她爸会打她 再把她送给张的
If she goes home, her father will punish her and send her back to Tchang.
张还是会把她给拉米雷斯
And Tchang will give her back to Ramirez.
我以为加州不会有这种事呢
I thought these things didn't happen in California.
佐罗
Zorro.
佐罗
Zorro.
戴头套的
Hood man.
戴头套的
Hood man.
戴头套的
Hood man.
这是我想到的第一个名字
It's the first thing I thought of.
你难道想告诉她你的真名吗
You're not going to tell her your real name?
戴头套的
Hood man.
佐罗
Zorro.
戴头套的
Hood man.
她暂时先待在这 待在这个山洞
For now she'll stay here, in the cave.
你来照顾她
You'll take care of her.
你是个模范基♥督♥徒迭戈
You're a model Christian, Diego.
不 神父
No, Father.
我只是家有结余而已
I just have more money than I need.
你能把这些分给那些华人家庭吗
Can you get some to the Chinese families?
我试试看 但他们打交道都似乎很难
I'll try. I don't find it easy to deal with them.
他们都小心翼翼的
They're wary
他们以为我唯一的目的 就是让他们皈依基♥督♥
They think my only interest is in converting them.
也许不是我的唯一目的 但他们没有错
Maybe not the only one, but they're not wrong.
我听说他们的生活条件十分恶劣
I've heard they live in appalling conditions.
像奴隶一样被剥削
Bordering on slavery.
墨西哥自从独♥立♥以来 就废除了奴隶制
Slavery has been abolished in Mexico since independence from Spain
这种事不该存在于加利福尼亚
and should not exist in California.
但现实 又是另一回事了
But reality is something else.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
仅仅解放人♥民♥是不够的
It's not enough to free people.
我们必须教会他们自♥由♥
One must teach them to be free.
否则问题仍将存在只是换了种形式
Or the problem will remain in another form.
纽约
准备去洛杉矶 带他们其中一个
start preparations to travel to LA with one of these professionals.
萨缪尔·古蒂
萨缪尔古蒂
就他
萨缪尔·古蒂
按之前的程序办
The usual procedure?
不 先确认再说
no Make sure first
兹事体大
Some very delicate matter
这涉及到亚历杭德罗·德拉维加的继承人