你没什么要对我说的吗
Have you nothing to say to me?
向我开枪不要道个歉吗
Not a single apology for shooting at me?
抱歉把你帽子打了个洞 蛮漂亮的一顶帽子
I'm sorry I put a hole in your hat. It was pretty.
就这些吗
Is that all?
你离开了 你忘记了一切
You go, you forget everything,
现在想假装什么都没发生
and now you want to pretend that nothing happened.
不 不是的
No, no.
看 看到你
Seeing you...
我心中的爱火重新被点燃
has rekindled the flame of love in me.
我又不是为了点火而生的 迭戈
I wasn't born for sparks, Diego.
何况只有心里暖 爱火才会苏醒
And the fire only awakens in you when you can get warm.
你想怎样
What were you hoping for?
我希望你能再给我一次机会
I was hoping for a second chance.
洛丽塔
Lolita.
我到处在找你
I was looking for you.
恩里克 让我给你介绍一下
Enrique, let me introduce you.
这是迭戈·德拉维加 我儿时的朋友
This is Diego De la Vega, a childhood friend.
我好几年没他消息了
I haven't heard from him in years.
幸会
Delighted.
你也是
Same to you.
我和恩里克订婚了
Enrique and I are engaged.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
恭喜二位
To both of you.
恩里克就是追捕到佐罗的人
Enrique is the man who hunted down Zorro.
我本想把他送上法庭
I would've liked to put him on trial,
但他决定以身赴死
but he decided to end his own life.
真遗憾
A shame.
我来想告诉你 马丁内斯一家在找你
I came to tell you that the Martinezes are asking for you.
谢谢你 我马上过去
Thank you. I'll be right there
德拉维加先生 -恩
Mr. De la Vega. Yes.
认识你是我的荣幸
Nice to meet you.
是我的荣幸才对
The pleasure is mine.
再敢吻我 我就在你这儿打个洞
Another little kiss and I'll make the hole here.
想喝点什么吗 -不了 谢谢
Would you like a drink? - No, thank you.
你说你是《加州人报》的负责人
You said you run The Californian.
是的
Yes.
你有问题要问我 -是的
You have a question. Yes.
问吧
Fire away.
我读过你那篇报道家父去世的文章
I've read your article about my father's death.
我很抱歉 -谢谢慰问
I'm so sorry. Thank you very much.
你似乎对故事的来龙去脉很了解
You seem to have no doubt about what happened.
实际上 这篇文章要多亏了塔迪奥·马奎斯
Actually, that article is due to Tadeo Marquez.
是他先到农场的 因而他的说法就是官方版本
He got to the ranch first, so his is the official version.
是的
Yes.
费迪南德·安德烈耶维奇先生 俄美公♥司♥的负责人
Mr. Ferdinand Andreyevich, head of the Russo- American Company.
我们今早在港口见过面
We saw each other this morning at the port,
不过你可能没注意到我 -那场爆♥炸♥令人痛惜
though I don't believe you noticed me. - A regrettable incident.
原住民也太排外了
The natives are very resentful.
他们把我们外国人都当做威胁
They think that all we foreigners are a menace.
除了长得帅的那些
If they're handsome, yes.
这位是我的得力助手伊琳娜·伊万诺娃
Allow me to introduce Irina Ivanova, my right hand.
夫人
Madam.
幸会
Delighted.
稍等
One moment.
拿瓶雪利酒去我办公室
Take a bottle of sherry to my office.
原谅我笨手笨脚 -没事
Forgive my clumsinessl Don't worry
失陪
Excuse me.
正如总督所言 加州是一片充满机遇的土地
As the Governor says, California is the land of opportunity.
德拉维加先生 -正是
Monsieur De la Vega. It is.
终于见面了 我一直在找你
At last. I've been looking for you everywhere.
是吗 什么事
Really? How can I help you?
咱们刚才匆匆聊了几句 我一直在想
I've been thinking about our brief conversation and.
你若是想在这里调查令尊的死因
If what you want is to look into your father's death,
那只会让你出丑
here you will only make a fool of yourself.
你是什么建议呢
And what do you suggest?
要看鳄鱼 就要站在岸边
To see the crocodiles one must leave the water.
明天来见我吧
Come see me tomorrow.
《加州人报》
THE CALIFORNIAN
告诉我 迭戈先生
Tell me, Don Diego,
你知道令尊拥有水獭毛皮贸易
did you know that your father had the concession
从旧金山到洛杉矶的的特许权吗
for the trade in otter furs from San Francisco to Los Angeles?
说实话 我父亲的生意我不大熟
Honestly, I'm not up to date with my father's businesses.
那你也不会知道 假如你父亲身故
Then nor will you know that on your father's death,
这份由西班牙人垄断的特许权
said concession returned to the natives,
将会还给原住民手里
who'd lost it after the Spanish monopoly.
所以佐罗和他的人才想让他死
Is that why Zorro and his people did away with him?
恩 有这个可能
Yes, it would be,
前提是他们开♥发♥得了这块地
if they'd gotten to exploit it.
但你父亲一死 特许权就到了总督手里
But the Governor took it as soon as your father died.
夜鸦和他的族人不服 就去首府讨♥说♥法♥
Night Crow and his people took the matter to the capital
他们前阵子刚从那回来
and they were there until very recently.
他们赢了吗
Did they win?
在那里赢了
There, yes,
但首府毕竟天高皇帝远
but the capital is very far away.
你看今天的报纸了吗
Have you seen today's paper?
这是哈丽特·琼斯 我的合伙人
This is Harriet Jones, my partner.
这什么意思 -还记得昨天那场火吗
What does this mean? Remember yesterday's fire?
当然可
Of course.
事实上 昨晚的招待会是为了敲定一笔交易
Actually, last night's reception was to close a deal.
抱歉把饮料洒你身上了 但
Sorry for spilling the clrink on you, but
为了不让你出洋相 我必须挺身而出了
you were about to make a fool of yourself and I had to do my job.
那我们达成一致了 先生们
So we're agreed, gentlemen?
这是个绝好的机会
It's a great opportunity.
正如总督所说 加州是一片充满机遇的土地
As the Governor says, California is the land of opportunity.
太对了 因为它是在我手里成长起来的
It is. I know because I make them.
与其跟夜鸦和其族人缠斗
Instead of going to Night Crow and his people,
特许权被转给了俄美公♥司♥
the concession passed to the Russo- American Company
正好抵消原住民袭击造成的损失赔偿
as compensation for the damage of the indigenous attack.
有一件事我不明白
One thing I don't understand.
塔迪奥·马丁内斯与此事何关
What does Tadeo Marquez have to do with this?
拉一介牧场主进来 让其他牧场主放心
"With one oftheirs inside, the other ranchers will relax".
总督的原话
The Governor's words.
迭戈 我告诉你 你的方向错了
Diego, let me tell you that you're not looking properly.
你必须要问的是
The question that must be asked is
谁能从你父亲的死中获益
who benefited from your father's death,
以及他们的目的是什么
but also what their purpose was.
他们似乎都牵连其中
They all seem to be implicated.
总督
The Governor,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
the Russians,
甚至是我父亲的挚交
even my father's best friend.
没错 说起来容易做起来难
Yes, it's easier said than done.
但有一点日渐明朗
What is increasingly clear
原住民和佐罗都与此事无关
is that neither the natives all Zorro had anything to do with it.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
我知道
I know.
我不想引起怀疑
I don't want to raise suspicion.
我会按照他们的期望去表现
I'm going to behave the way everyone expects.
宛如一个相信官方说法
Like a son mourning his father's death
沉痛悼念父亲的儿子一样
who believes the official version,
我要去纠正不公
And I'm going to right an injustice.
迭戈
Don Diego.
中尉
Captain.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the honor of your visit?
我知道原住民的首领押在你们这里
I understand that you have the chief of the natives here.
没错
That's right.
他因为涉嫌引爆俄美军舰 被关了起来
He's locked up due to the explosion on the Russo- American ship,
如果我没说错的话
if I'm not wrong.
你来洛杉矾不久 消息却很灵通
For the short time you've been in Los Angeles, you're very well informed.
您想说什么
What are you getting at?
我认为 他和他手下
I believe that he and some of his men