We captured his collaborators. He'll be next full stop
到时候我们再庆祝
And we will celebrate it accordingly.
在那之前 我们不能放松警惕
Until then, we cannot let our guard down.
最近发生了这么多事 必须提高警惕
With what's happening lately, it's only natural.
加利福尼亚已经变得非常疯狂
California is becoming a very wild land.
现在进城安全吗 -你是说因为有佐罗吗
Is it safe to go to town now? - Do you mean because of Zorro?
还有城里的抗♥议♥
Also, but because of the protests.
这些叛乱企图必须镇♥压♥
These attempts at rebellion must be suppressed.
不然就像野火一样蔓延 露西娅夫人
Or they'd spread like wildfire, Dofia Lucia.
但这种严厉会不会反过来对你不利呢
But cannot such severity end up turning against you?
维持秩序是头等大事
The main thing is to keep order.
与佐罗谈判将使他合法化
Negotiating with Zorro would legitimize him,
因此 我们的选择不多
so, unfortunately, we don't have many options.
当然
Of course not.
自从佩德罗·维多利亚到来后 我们从未如此繁荣
And we've never prospered so much since the arrival of Pedro Victoria.
这得感谢俄♥国♥人
You should thank the Russians for that.
如果西班牙人还在 情况显然会不一样
Obviously it wouldn't be the same if the Spanish were still here.
你觉得呢 上尉
What do you think, Captain?
没有俄♥国♥人我们更好吗
Are we better off with the Russians?
我认为唐·塔迪奥说得对
I think Don Tadeo is right.
尽管没人知道俄♥国♥人的想法
Although no one really knows what the Russians think.
再来点雪莉酒 上尉 -谢谢
More sherry, Captain? - Thanks.
洛丽塔
Lolita?
洛丽塔
Lolita?
什么 -你还好吗
What? - Is everything OK?
还好 抱歉 我只是有点累了
Sure. Yes, sorry. I'm just a bit tired.
你在担心什么
What's worrying you?
你一整晚都心不在焉的
You were distracted almost the whole evening.
我没事 只是
I'm fine, only...
不想让我爱的人发生什么不测
I don't want anything bad to happen to those I love.
我发誓要抓住佐罗 我一定会的
I promised to hunt Zorro down and I will.
我走之前想看看你的笑容
I want a smile before I go.
好好休息
Get some rest.
晚安
Good night.
你要学会礼貌 你对上尉太无礼了
You must learn to behave. You were rude to the captain.
别装了 你想取消我的遗产
Don't pretend, you want to nullify my estate.
你被宠坏了 就是这样
You're spoiled, that's what you are.
你根本不在乎我的幸福
You don't care about my happiness,
只想扩大你的农场
you only care about expanding your ranch.
洛丽塔 不要 -妈妈 这是真的
Lolita, no. - Mama, it's true.
别胡说 农场跟着没关系
Don't talk nonsense, the ranch has nothing to do with it.
至少有勇气承认
At least have the courage to admit it.
你跟谁这种语气说话
Who do you think you're talking to? l
不管你是不是我父亲 再敢对我动手我就杀了你
Father or not, lay a hand on me again and I'll kill you.
我是认真的
I mean it.
让她走 让她走
Leave her, leave her.
别生她的气
Take no notice of her.
她太激动了
She's very worked up.
她会想通的
She'll get over it.
希望如此
I hope so.
晚餐期间她一直摆弄她的订婚戒指
At dinner she was playing constantly with her engagement ring.
她在犹豫
She's hesitating.
让她自己做决定 别逼她
Let her make her own decisions and don't confront her.
如果你反对婚姻 她执意结婚 你会失去她的
If you oppose the wedding, she'll marry and you'll lose her.
救命
Help.
你是谁
Who are you?
何塞·安东尼奥·拉米雷斯
Jose Antonio Ramirez.
救命
Help.
求你 救我
Help me, please.
拉米雷斯的弟弟
Ramirez's brother.
水 要水
Water, water.
别激动 别激动
Relax, relax.
慢点 慢点喝
Slowly, slowly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you manage to escape?
他放了我
He freed me.
佐罗放了我
Zorro freed me.
告诉州长
Tell the Governor.
帮我带他去办公室
Help me take him to the office.
快点
Quickly!
他在路上晕倒了
He passed out on the way.
身体很虚弱
He's very weak.
通知医生 他在酒吧里
Tell the doctor, he'll be in the saloon.
长官
Sir.
蒙纳斯特里奥
Monasterio.
你确定是佐罗放了他的
Are you sure Zorro freed him?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
我们以后再讨论
We'll discuss this later.
长官
Sir.
罗斯医生呢
Where is Doctor Ros?
他跟一个姑娘刚上楼
He just went upstairs with one of the girls.
4号♥房♥间
Room 4.
穿上衣服跟我走
Get dressed, you must come with me.
现在 -就现在
Now? - Now.
事关生死
It's a matter of life or death.
他已经过世了
There's nothing you can do.
你可以再检查一下
Examine him if you wish.
脉搏停止了
He's dead.
抱歉让你白跑一趟 医生
I'm sorry for making you come for nothing, Doctor.
没关系 要我叫验尸官吗
No, never mind. Shall I call the undertaker?
不用了
No, don't worry.
他怎么死掉的
How did he die?
他突然开始抽搐
He suddenly started convulsing
几秒钟之后就
and a few seconds later...
如果他受伤的话 可能是内出血
It could've been internal bleeding, if he was injured...
如果这里没其他的事
Well, if you don't need me for anything else,
我就去找女人了
the lady is waiting for me.
我还以为你在拉米雷斯牧场遭攻击那天死了
I thought you died at the Ramfrez ranch.
张二爷 不是所有事都能如您所愿
Not everything turns out as one expects.
你言之有理 我不应该拿你当赌注
You're right, I shouldn't have gambled with you.
孔子曰
Confucius says:
错而不改
"The man who makes a mistake and doesn't correct it
是谓过也
makes another mistake".
我现在是迪亚哥·德拉维加的管家
I'm the housekeeper for Diego De la Vega now.
先生派我来这儿买♥♥东西
Mr. De la Vega told me to do the shopping
店主也盯着我看 只因为我是中国人
and the store owner watches me like a hawk because I'm Chinese.
想必张老也知道 在洛杉矶是没人相信中国人的
As you know, Mr. Tchang, in Los Angeles no one trusts the Chinese.
你把这个交给迪亚哥先生
You, give this to sefior Diego.
明天我们就把订好的东西送到牧场去
We'll take everything crossed off to the ranch tomorrow.
明白了吗
Understood?
她说剩下的她明天直接送到农场去
She said she'll take the rest to the ranch.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在下祝你好运
Good luck in the next hand.
这场牌局还没结束呢
The game isn't over yet.
直说吧 朋友
Fire away, mon ami.
你知道我父亲和拉米雷斯有生意往来吗
Do you know if my father and Ramirez had business together?
据我所知没有 他们关系融洽
Not that I know of. They had a cordial relationship.
他们的死亡之间可能有联♥系♥吗
Could there be a link between their deaths?
官方说他们俩都是被佐罗杀害的
The official version says that Zorro killed both of them.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
拉米雷斯说我父亲从他那里买♥♥了炸♥药♥
Ramirez told me my father bought explosives from him.
对 用于苏格兰矿井
For the Scotsman's mine, yes.
不幸的是 你父亲很多生意都失败了
Your father had a lot of business that unfortunately came to nothing.
你知道他在找什么吗 -当然 跟别人一样
·Do you know what he was after? - Sure. What are they all after?
煤矿
Coal.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
很抱歉让你失望了 朋友
I'm sorry to disappoint you, mon ami.
加利福尼亚没有黄金
There's no gold in California.
真正值钱的是土地
The real gold is land.
希望你不会被我要说的话冒犯到
I hope you're not offended by what I'm about to say.
请讲