Please. Thank you.
拜托
Yes.
洛丽塔会照顾我的 -当然
Lolita will attend to me. Yes, of course.
非常感谢 -我来吧
Thanks a lot. I'll do it.
要是弄疼你了 就告诉我
Tell me if I'm hurting you.
好的
OK.
抱歉我之前怀疑你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
没事
Don't worry.
连我都觉得难以置信
Even I find it hard to believe.
但既然爱一个人 就应该相信他
But if you love someone, you should trust them.
我在回程船上重读了你的信
I reread your letters on the ship home.
想起我们小时候做过的那些事
I recalled everything we did when we were children.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我意识到 我有多么思念你
And I realized how much I missed you.
真可惜 你在西班牙时没意识到
It's a shame you didn't realize when you were in Spain.
洛丽塔 我知道自己错了
Lolita, I know I didn't do the right thing.
但我想重新开始
But I'd like to start again.
好了
Alright
你干嘛总把一切搞砸
Why must you always ruin gverything?
你干嘛总把一切搞砸
Why must you always ruin everything?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
尽管很痛苦
Even though it hurts.
而且确实很痛
And it does hurt.
洛丽塔 别走 好吧 我闭嘴了
Lolita, wait. OK, I'II stop, please.
我去告诉贝尔纳多 我包扎好了
I'lI go tell Bernardo I'm done.
洛丽塔
Lolita.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk?
你父亲把一切都告诉我了
Your father told me what happened.
迭戈怎么样了
How is Diego?
他会挺过来的 他比猫还多条命
He'll pull through, he has more lives than a cat.
也许我太草率了
Perhaps I was hasty.
恩里克是个好人
Enrique is a good man.
他确实是
He is.
迭戈也很珍爱你
Diego also thinks highly of you.
可他有时表现得好自私好怂包 而其他人则
Sometimes he acts like a selfish coward, and others...
像个英雄
like a hero.
我都不知道该怎么看他了
I don't know what to think of him anymore.
我明白
I understand.
但有一样东西比这些都重要
But there's something more important.
就是你的内心
What do you feel?
你一定很好奇 为什么会叫你过来
I suppose you're wondering why we called you here.
我能达到今天的成就
If Iget to where I am today,
是因为我不相信运气
it's because I don't believe in luck
我相信人才
I believe in talent.
努力
hard work and.
和未雨绸缪
stick in plan
我要让你去上加利福尼亚
I want you to go to Alta California
为我收回一笔遗产
to collect an inheritance for me.
你会说西班牙语吗
从小就说
Since I was a boy.
很好
要想成功完成任务 你至少需要杀掉一个人
你介意吗
我觉得也是
你会坐船去 途径巴拿马
接受任务的话 报酬是10万美元
5万现在付 5万事成后交付
这笔遗产一定不小吧
是不小
收回遗产的过程或许会比想象中长一点
会有一个我信任的人陪你去
You will be accompanied by a trusted associate,
他会在路上给你进一步指示
who will give you further instructions on the journey down
我一向独来独往
这次不行了
你决定吧
这是一种新枪
It's the prototype of a new gun.
左轮手♥枪♥
A revolver
可以发射多次 无需重新装填
Capable of firing several times without reloading.
只要换下气缸 就可以重新射击
You change the cylinder and start again.
执行任务的完美武器
The perfect weapon to carry out your mission.
是范德文先生的礼物
A gift from Mr. Vanderveen.
罗杰斯队长在游牧号♥上等我们了
Captain Rogers awaits us on the Nomad.
你去过巴拿马吗
Have you ever been to Panama?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
也没啥关系
Not really.
你是来杀我的吗
Have you come to kill me?
不是
No.
尽管我最近盛名在外 但我只在必要时杀人
Despite my recent reputation, I only kill if it is essential.
我来跟你做个交易 总督
I've come to offer you a deal, Governor.
什么样的交易
What kind of deal?
如果你想让袭击停止
If you want the attacks to cease,
就别再骚扰印第安人和农民
stop harassing the Indians and the peasants.
而与此同时 你可以继续杀害无辜的农场主
And let you keep killing innocent ranchers?
拉米雷斯是罪有应得 加利福尼亚早已结束了奴隶制
Ramirez got what he deserved. Slavery is over in California.
好吧
Right.
那其他农场主呢
And the other ranchers?
你要没把村子烧光 大家本来相安无事
Nothing would've happened if you hadn't razed the village.
但你既然烧了
But since you did...
那么照我说的做 一周之内一切重回正轨
Do as I say and in one week it will all have ended.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
下一剑会刺向你胸膛
The next will be in your heart.
这不是警告
And that's not a warning.
这是承诺
It's a promise.
我就知道你会来
I was expecting you.
我知道
I know.
你说过等我准备好 就会帮我阻止娜琳
You said when I was ready you'd help me stop Nah- Lin.
也该这么做
And so shall it be.
总督的暴♥政♥ 让她收获了很多人的支持
The Governor has made many join her cause.
有些人把她当成了真正的佐罗
Some see her as the real Zorro.
想找到她 可没那么容易
It won't be so easy to find her.
我的人找了她好几天 一无所获
My people have been searching for her for days in vain.
她行踪难料 她的反侦察能力很强
She's elusive because she knows the way they search for her.
所以要想找到她 我们必须换个思路
If we want to find her we must think differently.
还记得你说过的视野和高山吗
What was that about vision and the mountain?
我在军事学院时学到过
I was taught in the military academy
在战斗中 战场的地形很重要
that in war it's essential to consider the battlefield.
看看她都袭击了哪里
Where did she attack?
这里
Here,
这里
here
和这里
And here.
这些袭击在几天内连续发生
And she did so several days in a row?
她却能不被人发现
No one saw her?
也就是说 她离这三个点只有不到半天的路程
That means she's less than half a day from these three points.
否则她来不及回去 就会暴露
She'd have no time to return without exposing herself.
这里
Here.
这里一定能找到他们
Here's where we must look for them.
出发吧
Let's go.
告诉娜琳 我要见她
Tell Nah Lin I want to see her.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
你如果真想当佐罗 就跟我对决
It you wish to claim the right to be Zorro, fight me.
你根本不明白
You don't understand at all.
你出生在这里不假 可你不属于这片土地
You were born here, but you don't belong to this land.
既然你这么肯定
If you're so sure,
那就一决胜负
fight.
投降吧 我放你一条生路
Give up and I'll let you live.
就像在拉米雷斯牧场时一样吗
Like at Ramirez's ranch?
投降吧 我也放你一条生路
Give up and I'll let you live.
我从不投降
I never give up.
官兵 官兵来了
Soldiersl Soldiersl
两个
Two?
有两个佐罗
There are two.
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away.
我们会再见面的
We will meet again.
走啊 娜琳
Let's go, Nah- Lin!
我们跟丢了 队长
We lost them, Captain.
不要紧
Never mind.
我会抓住他们的
I will catch them.
洛杉矶 1834年8月8日 唐·何塞·安东尼奥·拉米雷斯