I've seen a lot of blows in my life,
而这具尸体没有任何心肺复苏的迹象
and this body shows no attempt at resuscitation.
我可以对天发誓
I'll swear it on the Bible.
这就是我的结论
That is my conclusion.
你可以自行定论
Now you can draw yours.
正义
Justicel
州长 法官在哪儿
Governor, where's the judge?
你们有权寻求公平正义
You ask for justice and you're right.
因为只有公平正义
Because justice and the law
才能维持秩序
ensure order.
可是不是我剥夺了你们的正义
But I'm not the one who took it from you.
是他们
It was them.
佐罗和他的手下 还有这些人
Zorro and his men, these men here,
他们像懦夫一样杀死了拉米雷斯他们
killed Ramirez and his men in a cowardly manner.
袭击农场 偷窃食物
They attacked farms, stole your food
杀害农场主和无辜农民
and killed ranchers and innocent peasants.
何塞·安东尼奥·拉米雷斯被佐罗无情地杀害
Jose Antonio Ramirez was executed by Zorro in cold blood.
你们却要求给他手下公平审判
And you demand a fair trial for his henchmen?
所有法官都会判他们死刑
No judge would sentence them to anything but death!
对洛杉矶 加利福尼亚和墨西哥的所有敌人
And we shall deal death
我们都该处以极刑
to all enemies of Los Angeles, California and Mexico.
天哪 州长官邸
Oh my God! The Governor's house!
怎么回事
What was that?
一切就绪了吗
Is everything ready?
那你知道该怎么做
Then you know what you must do.
给我彻底解决了他
Finish him off once and for all.
长官 -那些犯人 -你还在等什么
Sir, the prisonersWhat are you waiting for?
炸♥药♥在州长的官邸里
The explosion was at the Governor's housel
没人能上绞刑架
No one gets up on the gallows!
保护好广场
Secure the squarel
我们走
Let's go!
上尉
Captain!
是佐罗
It's Zorro! l
快去抓住他
Go up and get him!
听州长的命令 快行动
Do as the Governor saysl Go!
掩护他 快去
Cover himl Gol
他要逃走了
He's getting awayl
杀了他 我要他死
Kill him! I want his head!
上尉 你在干什么
Captain! What are you doing?
有两个佐罗 是诡计 快回来
There were two! It's a trick! Come backl
开火
Firel
你还在等什么 杀了他
What are you waiting for? Kill him!
找到他们 他们不可能跑远
Find them! They can't be farl
我要他们全部都死 听见了吗 全部都死
I want them dead! Do you hear me? Dead!
你怎么能射偏
How could you miss?
他太远了
He was too far away.
你太让我失望了 上尉 太让我失望
You disappoint me, Captain. You disappoint mel
他们都安全了
They're all safe.
你遵守了诺言
You kept your word.
你这是道歉
That is an apology.
这是我们合作的结果
We did this together.
从此以后我们分道扬镳
Now each goes their own way.
今天你看到了还有其他办法可以达到目的
Today you saw that there are other ways to do things.
你想让这世界和平
You want to bring peace to this world.
我想要的是改变
I want to change it.
白人永远不会理解神圣的力量
The white man will never understand the energy of the sacred.
你也不懂
And you won't
因为你连自己来自哪里都不清楚
because you don't even know the land where you were born.
你信守了承诺 值得我尊敬 别让我失望
You keep your word and that deserves my respect. Don't lose it.
为何我们不能继续合作
Why not work together?
因为佐罗只有一个
Because there's only one Zorro.
你愿意屈居第二吗
Would you agree to be my second?
我也不愿意
Neither would I.