Papa!
残忍♥地杀害了他
He killed him in cold blood.
那时我才10岁
I was 10 years old.
我们失去了
We lost.
一切
everything.
佐罗是个杀人犯
Zorro is a murderer
他今天就要为
and today he'll pay
伤害我的家人付出代价
for everything he did to my family.
为什么是今天
Why exactly today?
日子不重要 但地点一定要是这里
It didn't matter when, but it had to be here.
所以 我才需要帮助
And for that I needed help.
佐罗也杀了我父亲
Zorro killed my father too.
但那个佐罗一年前就死了
But that Zorro died a year ago.
那些扮作佐罗的人 并不是同一个
I don't think that all those who wear the outfit are the same.
你有理由恨他
You have reason to hate him.
但你要是杀了我们 跟他也没什么两样
But if you kill us, you'll be like him.
富人并不无辜
The rich aren't innocent.
他们是同一枚硬币的
They're the other side.
另一面
of the same coin.
和其他人站一起
Go with the others,
我跟你老板说了 我才是佐罗我会证明自己
I told your boss. I'm Zorro and I'm going to prove it.
不 你留下 这是我的事
No, you stay here. This is my affair.
那天我也在 佐罗给我留下了这个提醒
I was here that day. Zorro left me this reminder.
也留了我一命
And alive.
你叽歪个什么 你个寄生虫 不比他好多少
Why are you whining, you leech? Youlre no better than him.
你真这么想么
Do you think so?
你只会利用别人
You only take advantage of people.
也许我该先了结了你
Maybe I should finish you off.
你父亲曾是我的下属
Your father worked for me.
佐罗是个杀手他罪有应得
Zorro was a killer and deserved to end up that way,
但你父亲也好不到哪儿去
but your father was no better.
他贪婪无♥耻♥地收受贿赂
He had no qualms about taking bribes
然后去酒吧挥霍一空
and spending the money in the cantina.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 不
No! No!
什么
What?
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
只有两颗子弹
Two bullets.
现在轮到我了
My turn now.
上尉 佐罗来了 他进去了
Captain, it's Zorro. He's inside.
你找我有事啊
You wanted to see me?
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aiml
别开火
Don't firel
住手 住手
Stop, stopl
洛丽塔 洛丽塔
Lolita! Lolita!
- 上尉 - 发生了什么
Captain. What happened?
你快点带她去酒吧快
Youl Take her to the cantina. Hurry!
- 还有谁在里面 - 劫匪和佐罗
Who else is inside? - A robber and Zorro.
其他人都死了
The others are dead.
- 只管开火 - 不
Fire at willl No!
- 其他劫匪呢 - 他们逃了
- Where's the rest of the gang? - They fled.
但他们挟持了一名妇女作人♥质♥
But they took a woman as hostage.
都听到了 给我追
You heard. After them!
她能撑过来吗
Will she pull through?
马奎兹夫人 你要是想帮忙就祈祷吧
Sefora Marquez, if you want to help, pray.
让我安静地工作
Now let me do my job in peace.
拜托
Please.
科尔小姐 剪刀
Sehorita Kohl, scissors.
露西亚女士 我欠你一个道歉
Dona Lucia, I owe you an apology.
为什么
Why?
刚在贷款公♥司♥门口 是我命令开火的
When I got to the loan house, I gave the order to fire.
我不知道洛丽塔在里面
I didn't know Lolita was inside.
总督没告诉你吗
Didn't the Governor tell you?
说实话
And to tell the truth,
要不是德拉维加先生
if not for Senor de la Vega,
后果不堪设想
I don't know what would've happened.
失陪下
Excuse me.
迭戈
Diego.
莫斯塔里奥上尉说 多亏你高声警告 才救了洛丽塔
Captain Monasterio just told me your warning saved Lolita.
也救了我
And me.
也许你现在可以宽心了
I suppose that diminishes it.
一点也不
Not at all.
我知道自己会后悔这么说 但是
I know I'll regret saying this, but..
上尉看起来像个好入
the captain seems like a good man
别告诉她
Don't tell her.
我很喜欢她
I'm very fond of her.
那就告诉她 把她看紧了
Stay close and let her know.
罗斯医生把子弹取出来了
Dr. Ros has extracted the bullet.
她会活下来的 进来看看她吧
She'll make it. You can come in and see her.
上尉在里面吗
Is the Captain inside?
- 对他 - 我在这 找到他们了吗
- Yes, he's..I'm here. Did you find them?
他们的踪迹在河边戛然而止 上尉
We lost their trail at the river, Captain.
通知总督看好拉米雷斯 我不想再看到任何义警
Inform the Governor and watch Ramirez. I don't want any more vigilantes.
那那个女人呢
And the woman?
很遗憾 她生还希望应该不大了
Regrettably, I don't think we'l find her alive.
搜下去于事无补
It's no use continuing the search.
快好了 忍♥一下
That's it, that's it.
不 伯纳多 我得向你道歉
No, Bernardo, I owe you an apology.
我让你承受了太多重担
I burdened you with all the responsibility.
四个人死了 一个女人被绑走
There are four dead men, a woman kidnapped..
洛丽塔也
and Lolita.
洛丽塔也差点丢了命
Lolita could've died too.
佐罗这身衣服 比我想象中要难穿
Wearing the Zorro outfit is harder than I thought.
娜琳既然想要 就留着吧
If Nah- Lin wants it, she can keep it,
我错了 我不是英雄
I was wrong, I'm not a hero.
出什么大事了 怎么不♥穿♥衣服就来庇护所找我
What's so serious that you come to my refuge without your outfit?
相信你已经知道了
I'm sure you already know.
心慈手软不一定会有好的结果
Acting justly doesn't always have a just result.
动物为了喂养幼崽 会杀死其他动物
Animals kill other animals to feed their young.
动物不用担心幼崽成为孤儿
Animals don't have to worry about the orphans they leave.
良心是英雄和杀手的区别
Conscience is the difference between a hero and a killer.
衣服已经不在我手里了
I don't even have the outfit.
在她手里
She has it.
也许这样更好
And maybe it's better this way.
衣服是一种象征 这很重要
The outfit is a symbol and it's important.
但面具后的人才是关键
But who is under the mask is what makes the difference.
每个佐罗都找到了自己的路
Each Zorro has found his own path.
你得找到属于你的 迭戈
You'll have to find yours, Diego.
恐怕我的路偏航了
I'm afraid my path has strayed a little.
娜琳可以穿上你的衣服
Nah- Lin can dress like you,
像你一样战斗
fight like you,
但她不是你
but she's not you.
再来
Again.
我相信你
I trust you.
你相信自己吗
Do you trust yourself?
相信
I do.
扔吧 娜琳
Throw it, Nah- Lin!
总有一天 妹妹
One day, sister.
总有一天
One day.
就是今天了
Today is the day.
他选择了你
He chose you
因为你可以理解每个人
because you can come to understand everyone.
那就好了
If only.
我倒是想
I'd love to.
可事实是 她根本不这么认为
The reality is that she's convinced of the opposite.
娜琳得先治好内心深处的伤
Nah-Lin has deep wounds that must be healed
不然伤痛会侵蚀她的灵魂
or they'll poison her spirit completely.
她命中注定要成就大事
She is destined for great things,
但也可能终被仇恨和复仇吞噬
but she may end up devoured by hate and vengeance.
她若当佐罗 必定会有不必要的死亡