Zorro will soon have no support and will fall into your hands.
就当是我送你的结婚礼物吧
Consider it an early wedding present.
解散吧
Dismissed.
把尸体抬走吧
Pick up the body.
他们杀了运粮兵 然后放火烧了马车 长官
They killed them, then set fire to the wagon, sir.
他们是在为自己的同胞寻找食物
They were after food for their people.
我们必须保护好粮食 避免更多伤亡
We must protect the grain to avoid further deaths.
悬赏一千五百美元捉拿佐罗 活要见人 死要见尸
$1500 REWARD FOR ZORRO, DEAD OR ALIVE
大家小心
Everyone look outl
你们自找的
YOU ASKED FOR ITI
他们已经走远了
They left some time ago.
把尸体清理好 告诉唐·安东尼奥
Gather the bodies and tell Don Antonio.
我们刚挑起了一场战争
We've just started a war.
你还觉得我们对付印第安人的做法很过分吗
Do you still think our measure against the Indians was excessive?
佐罗的所作所为 不该算在人♥民♥的头上
The people aren't responsible for what Zorro does.
他们是他的帮凶 我只认这一点
They aid him. That's enough for me.
旁观者不一定是通敌者 先生
A witness isn't necessarily a collaborator, sir.
但你要是由此惩罚他们 可能会迫使他们站队
But if you punish them, you may push them to be so.
你粮食分发的建议 节省了供应
Your idea to distribute the grain has saved the supplies,
但并没有真正解决问题
but not solved the problem.
你有什么建议 队长
What do you suggest, Captain?
让我组织一队人去追捕他
Let me form a group of men and hunt him down.
找到他 杀了他
Find him and kill him.
《加州人报》佐罗袭击了监狱
ZORRO ATTACKS THE PRISON
我必须阻止这一切
I have to stop this.
帮帮我
Help me.
行吧
Fine.
那就得你去了
You'll have to do it then.
你知道这是什么吗
Did you know anything about this?
我猜这可能是我父亲的东西
I'm worried that it was my father's.
也代表着他参与了什么
And what he was involved in.
拉米雷斯是我们的人
Ramirez was one of ours.
我们必须做点什么
We must do something.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
佐罗已经帮我们达到了目的
Until now, Zorro has served our purposes.
但他现在成了我们的敌人
But he has become an enemy.
佐罗攻击拉米雷斯 是为了给矿工和印第安人报仇
Zorro attacked Ramirez over what occurred in the mine with the Indians.
他唯一的敌人是总督
His only enemy is the Governor.
我们市该支持总督的
We should support the Governor.
佐罗太无法预测了
Zorro is being unpredictable.
让他们自相残杀吧
Let them kill each other.
一切结束 双方式微时 我们再采取行动
When it's all over and they're weak, we will act.
看来你收到我信息了
I see you received my message.
你需要我做什么
What do you want of me?
你问我要你做什么
What do I want of you?
我要你阻止娜琳
I want you to stop Nah- Lin.
我还未完全恢复 暂时做不到
I'm still in no state to do so.
她已经取代了佐罗的位置
She has usurped Zorro's position.
佐罗必须战斗下去 证明他是天选之子
Zorro must fight and prove why he's the chosen one.
别再抱怨了 行动起来
Don't complain, act.
所以你不打算阻止她了
Then you're not going to do anything to stop her.
我不会让同胞自相残杀
I can't turn my people against each other.
爬上山顶 你便会看到自己从未见过的风景
Go up the mountain and you'll see beyond the reach of your vision.
她知道我还活着吗
Does she know I'm alive?
知道 并在等合适的时机
And waiting for the right time.
虽然灵蛇选择了她 但她仍声称自己是佐罗
Although the snake chose her, she's claiming to be Zorro.
对 我知道 她还给我留了字呢
Yes, I know. She left it for me in writing.
所以你不打算插手了
So you're not going to do anything.
总督烧毁了我们的村庄 迭戈
The governor destroyed our village, Diego.
娜琳抢劫农场主 是要给我的同胞带来食物和希望
Nah- Lin is robbing the ranchers to give food and hope to our people.
娜琳在抢劫 在杀人
Nah- Lin is robbing and killing.
这不一样
There's a difference.
在有些人眼里 这叫公正的惩罚
Some see it as a just punishment.
你如果打算重新出山 请记住这一点
Bear that in mind when you wish to return.
来找我吧
Come and see me.
你不会独自面对她的
You won't face her alone.
你怎么了 你还好吗 你在这里干什么
What's wrong? Are you OK? - What are you doing here?
疼吗 -不不 别碰
Does it hurt? - No, no...No, no, don't touch!
不
No!
我也是这么说的 她在我床上干什么
That's what I say, what's she doing in my bed?
他不喜欢我吗
Doesn't he like me?
她在说什么
What's she saying?
我不喜欢她
That I don't like her?
所以 我不用伺候先生就寝
So...I don't have to sleep with him?
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以留下来么
Can I stay here?
我做菜 好吃
I can cook very well.
所以
So...
我们有管家了
we have a housekeeper.
她过着怎样的生活啊
What kind of life has she had?
这个问题我们能解决
I think we can fix this.
拿上马鞍带 把锤子递给我
Take those sacks and hand me the hammer.
别慌张
It's all good.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
怎么了
What's wrong?
佐罗带着手下朝迭戈的牧场去了
Zorro and his men are heading for Diego's ranch.
拿枪来
Get the guns!
你去准备一辆篷车 -我去拿步♥枪♥
You, preparea covered wagon! - I'll get my rifle.
不 你留在这儿 -不 我要一起去
No, you stay here. No, I'm coming.
太危险了 女儿 -我枪法比他们都准
It's very dangerous, my girl. I shoot better than them.
求求你 听话
Please, listen to me.
我们好几天没有他的消息了
We haven't heard from him in days.
所以你最好留下来 再说 这也不是吵架的时候
So you'd better stay here. Besides, weren't you quarreling?
我不想让他死 我要去
I don't want him to be killed. I'm coming, please.
快 快一点
Go, quicklyl
你确定他们奔迭戈牧场去了吗
Are you sure they were heading for Diego's ranch?
非常确定
Completely.
你还好吗 -还好
Are you alright? Yes.
罗曼 -我没事
Roman! - All good!
他们打算包围我们 把枪给她
They're going to circle us. Give her the gun.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来吧
Go!
我们被困了
We're trapped.
没时间 也没弹♥药♥了
There's no time and no ammunition.
但他们不知道我们没弹♥药♥ 上
But they don't know that. Let's go!
洛丽塔
Lolita!
塔迪奥叔叔
Don Tadeo!
我们撤
Let's go!
你们没事吧
Are you alright?
现在没事儿了
Now we are.
迭戈
Diego!
我没事
I'm fine.
不 你有事 你的衬衫都渗血了
No, you're not fine. Your shirt is soaked in blood.
我只是有点头晕
It was just a dizzy spell.
洛丽塔 别担心 和你父亲一起走吧 伯纳多会处理的
Lolita, relax. Go with your father. Bernardo will take care of it.
不 我要确定你没事再走
No, I'm not moving from here until I know you're alright.
再说 我父亲跟罗曼护送安东尼奥的遗体回他家了
My father went with Roman to take Antonio's body to his family.
好吧 随你了 但场面会有点血腥
As you wish, but it won't be pleasant.
好
Alright
好的
Alright
小心点 小心
Careful, careful.
佐罗送我的礼物
A gift from Zorro.
我没骗你
I didn't lie to you.
那这些伤囗呢
And these wounds?
佐罗几天前袭击了我 但我没让他得逞
Zorro attacked me a few days ago, but he didn't achieve his purpose.
我觉得他跟我有私人恩怨
I think he has something personal against me.
贝尔纳多
Bernardo.
我渴了 雪利酒对我的伤有好处
I'm thirsty. A glass of sherry would do me good.
求你了 谢谢你