Please.
你想象不到我来这里之前都听说了什么
You can't imagine how many things I've been told since I came.
由于州长 农场主越来越富裕
Thanks to the Governor, the ranchers are increasingly richer.
农民和当地人却越来越贫穷
The peasants and natives, poorer.
如果他们失去一切
If they lose everything,
他们就会无所畏惧
they'll also lose fear.
如果他们无所畏惧
And if they lose fear,
就会血流成河
blood will flow.
佐罗杀了拉米雷斯的弟弟
Zorro killed Ramirez's brother.
什么 -你确定
What? - Are you sure?
验尸官的消息可靠吗
Is the undertaker reliable enough for you?
我们有事情做了 亲爱的 失陪
We have work to do, ma cherie. Excuse me.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
他跟他哥哥的事没关系
He had nothing to do with his brother.
佐罗对拉米雷斯之死给州长的回应
ZORRO RESPONDS TO GOVERNOR RAMIREZ DIES
我不明白 她根本不在乎佐罗的声誉
I don't get it. She doesn't even care about Zorro's reputation.
我必须做点什么
I must do something.
你是来报仇的吗
Have you come to avenge yourself?
如果是 你早就没命了
If I had, you'd be dead.
查看窗户
Check the windows.
感谢你前来提醒我
It's thoughtful of you to come and tell me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
这让他无可否认
It's so there's no doubt about whom they chose.
你来干什么
Why have you come?
我没杀拉米雷斯的弟弟
I didn't kill Ramirez's brother.
我相信了你
I believed you...
你说不能靠复仇 所以我放了他
when you said that revenge was not the way and I freed him.
半死不活的 -他当时活得好好的
Half dead. - He was alive.
之后的事跟我没关系
What happened after is not up to me.
有人杀了他
Someone killed him.
莫纳斯塔里奥发现了他 他绝不会那么做的
Monasterio found him, he'd never do that.
这是违反规定的
It goes against the rules.
我不知道是谁动的手 反正不是我
I don't know who did it, but it wasn't me.
我相信你
I believe you.
接下来怎么办
What's the next great idea?
我们立下盟约 携手合作
We make a pact and join forces.
干什么
What for?
解救你的人
To liberate your people.
来不及了
There's no time now.
你的应变能力怎么样
How are you at improvisation?
这身衣服对你太大了
The suit is too big for you
对你太大了
It's too big for you.
你确定这样能行
Are you sure this will work?
考虑到你上一个主意
Considering the result of your last idea,
我觉得你应该信我一回
I believe I deserve the benefit of the doubt.
为什么
Why?
你怕又会有炸♥药♥
Are you afraid there'll be another explosion?
我可不想还没替我的人复仇就没命了
I don't want to die before I avenge my people.
活下去的好理由
A good reason to live.
准备好
Ready!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我还有私事要去拉米雷斯家解决
I have personal matters to settle at the Ramirez house.
什么东西
What was that?
快点 都拿上
Quickly! Get it all!
我看不见他
I can't see him!
我看不见他
I can't see him!
快点
Come on!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
有没有可能我父亲参加了什么秘密社团
Is it possible that my father belonged to a secret society?
或者对抗秘密社团
Or was fighting them?
对 杀我父亲的人穿着这个
My father's killers wore them, yes.
您的早餐 -谢谢 梅
Breakfast. - Thank you, Mei.
尝一尝
Try it.
尝一尝
Try it.
她要我尝一尝
I'm to try it?
问她这是什么
Ask her what it is.
这是我们中国的早餐
The traditional breakfast of China.
你尝尝这个 这个好吃
Try this delicious food.
太难吃了
It's terrible.
谢谢先生 我就知道您会喜欢
Thank you, sir I knew you'd like it.
给你尝尝
Here, try it.
你尝尝 你也尝尝
Go on, try it.
好吃吧
It's delicious.
那我先下去了
I'm glad you like it.
我这样做对吗
I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
我戴上面具时叫所有人不要复仇 要寻求正义
I put on the mask and tell everyone to not seek revenge, but justice.
可是取下面具 我却替自己的父亲复仇
When I take it off, I seek it for the death of my father.
这怎么说得过去
Where's the sense in that?
佐罗给于人们希望 对
Zorro gives people hope, yes.
不知道能不能给我希望
I don't know if he'll give it to me.
恐怕我的发现会让我失望
I'm afraid that what I may find will disappoint me.
我 我害怕的不是真想
No, I'm not afraid of the truth.
而是带来的后果
I'm worried about its consequences.
有件事我没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you.
我跟她定了协议
I made a pact with her.
有件事只有我们合作才能做到
There's a matter we can only settle if we act together.
把他们全部救出来等于是自投罗网
Getting them all out of prison is a suicide mission.
我们必须从这里行动
We have to do it here.
在这里 这里 还有这里备好马匹和马车
We'll need horses and wagons here, here and here.
不 我们有炸♥药♥
No, we have explosives.
今晚就袭击监狱
We attack the prison tonight.
对 我们顺便炸掉了州长官邸
Yes, and in passing we blow up the Governor's mansion,
这是压♥迫♥的象征
it's a symbol of oppression.
我喜欢
I like it.
妈妈桑 来一瓶酒 两个酒杯
Mami, a bottle, two glasses...
一个房♥间
and a key.
我有话要问你
I must speak to you.
行吧 今天也是刻不容缓吗
Sure, and it can't wait today either.
我帮你留着
I'll keep it for later.
说吧 上尉
Tell me what you want, Captain.
我离开拉米雷斯的弟弟时
When I left Ramirez's brother,
他是有伤 可是并不致命
he was injured but not at death's door.
你在暗示我业务不精
Are you insinuating that I don't know my profession,
还是说他是被谋杀的
or that he was murdered?
我没有任何暗示
I'm not insinuating anything.
只想知道真♥相♥
I just want to know the truth.
那就只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
去问死者本人
By asking the man himself.
跟我来
Follow me.
洛杉矶就像座鬼城
Los Angeles looks like a ghost town.
人们晚上不敢出来 他们害怕
People don't want to come out at night, they're afraid.
害怕什么 怕佐罗
Afraid of Zorro.
怕佐罗
Of Zorro?
不是 怕的是你和你的手下
No, of you and your men.
上尉 只有有钱人才怕佐罗
Captain. Only the rich are afraid of Zorro.
胡安·德·迪奥斯 帮我把他抬起来 我想看看他的背
Juan de Dios, help me lift him. I want to see his back.
行了 谢谢
That's enough. Thank you.
不管是死是活 他都是个人 放尊重点
Alive or dead, he's still a person. Treat him with respect.
抱歉 上尉
Sorry, Captain.
接下来交给我 谢谢 你可以走了
I'll take care of it. Thank you. Leave us alone.
他去世的那天晚上
No signs of internal bleeding
没有内部出血迹象
on the night of his death.
那他就是自然死亡
Then he died of natural causes.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
唯一确定的是
All we know for sure
他是窒息而死
is that he suffocated.
当有人窒息时
When someone suffocates,
我们通常会击打他们 让他们呼吸
we normally hit them so that they react or breathe.
你看
Look,
我这辈子见过很多这样的击打