别担心 我会安排好的
Don't worry, I'll see to it.
胡安 曼努埃尔 卸车 然后搬到厨房♥去
Juan, Manuel, unload the wagon and take it all to the kitchen.
马上 老板
Right away, boss.
给我清理好这里
Clean off this thing you drew.
这是佐罗的标志
It's the Zorro symbol.
佐罗是谁
Who's Zorro?
谁都不是
No one.
给我清理好这里
Clean off this thing.
佐罗
Zorro?
真的是你吗
Are you real?
是你要召唤我吗
Did you summon me?
真是你吗
You are real!
我早就知道
I knew it!
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
请你小声点我不想其他人听到我说话
I need you to lower your voice. I don't want anyone hearing me.
你真来了
You camel
我听说你只是传说
I was told you were a legend,
但我知道不是这样
but I knew you weren't.
你明白我在说什么吗 你懂我意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand me?
-帮帮我吧-什么
-You have to help me. - What?
因为你会总是帮助需要你的人
Because you help everyone.
听着
Look.
有个问题 我们听不懂对方讲话
We have a problem.We don't understand each other.
你待在这里 我马上回来
So, you stay here and I'll be right back.
矿井爆♥炸♥了
An explosion in the mine!
-老板-拉米雷斯先生
-Bossl-Mr Ramirezl
拉米雷斯的矿井发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion in Ramirez's mine.
我们需要你和罗斯医生
We need you and Dr. Ros.
出什么事了
What happened?
巷道里突然爆♥炸♥了
The gallery suddenly exploded.
里面还有更多人
There are more people inside.
-你还傻站着干吗-快 打电♥话♥给老板
-Why are you standing there? - Quick! Call the bossl
别担心 你安全了
Don't worry. You're safe.
你会说中文吗
Can you communicate with the Chinese?
那就把这衣服穿上
Then put that on, please.
她为什么觉得姐姐可能死了
Why does she think her sister may be dead?
因为她为棋牌室老板工作吗
Because she works for the boss of the gaming room?
中国人的吗
Of the Chinese.
那我就去查查她到底出了什么事
Then I'll find out what happened to her.
她要是还活着我会带她回来的
And if she's alive, I'll bring her back.
死了多少人
How many men died?
似乎是14个
14, it seems.
6名当地人 其余为中国人
6 natives, the rest Chinese.
这会是大事吗
Is that a problem?
不是大事 就是个小挫折
No, a setback.
佐罗跟这事又有啥关系
What does Zorro have to do with all this?
那家伙是个麻烦
That man is a problem.
他包藏祸心
His intentions are never good.
就是一个骗子 一个杀手
Under the facade of the defender of the people
在人♥民♥捍卫者的伪装之下 满足自己的利益
is a fraud and a killer who works for his own benefit.
你似乎很了解这事
You seem to know the matter well.
那当然了
Why not?
佐罗就是搅乱加州秩序的最大敌人
Zorro is the worst enemy of order in California.
没错
That's right.
他也许还是那场爆♥炸♥的主使
Perhaps he was the cause of the explosion.
总之 蒙那斯塔里奥很快会抓住他的
In any case, Monasterio will haunt him down soon.
对吗 上尉
Isn't that right, Captain?
我正有此意
I was on the point of doing so.
不会再让他逃掉了
He won't escape me again.
很感谢你把我女儿的生命放在工作之前
And I'm glad you put my daughter's life before your duty.
你抓到他那天 我们就敲定婚期
We'll set the wedding date when you catch him.
别拿这种事开玩笑拜托
Don't joke about that, please.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 不会有女人拿这种事开玩笑
In Russia no woman jokes about something like that.
对吗 董事
Right, director?
当然
Of course.
在加州也是
Or in California.
那我会接受挑战
Then I'l take it as a challenge.
话说到这儿
Well, that said,
让我们举杯 愿早日抓到佐罗
we must toast to the prompt capture of Zorro
愿上尉和马奎斯小姐早日成婚
and to the future wedding of the Captain and Seiorita Marquez.
干杯
Cheers.
来杯阿蒙蒂拉多吧 这一瓶非常棒
An amontillado, gentlemen? I have an excellent one.
葡萄酒是我对西班牙的唯一怀念
The wine is the only thing I miss from Spain.
上尉呢
Captain?
不 谢了 我喝太浪费
No, thank you. It'd be a waste.
-罗萨里奥 拜托-亲爱的 我去倒
-Rosario, please. - My dear, I'l go. I'll pour.
谢谢 罗萨里奥
Thank you, Rosario.
我知道你们这儿不一样
I know it's not customary here, but..
但在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 女人喝酒并不奇怪
in my country it's not strange for women to drink.
尤其是这种特别的酒
Especially when it's such a special wine.
当然
Of course.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不客气
You're welcome.
-需要我帮你吗-不没必要
- May I help you? - No, there's no need.
一点也不麻烦 给我吧
It's no bother, really. I insist.
不用了
No..
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太毛手毛脚了
I'm very clumsy.
可惜了这条裙子
It's a pity about the dress.
我这就去处理下 但愿还能穿
I should go fix it now so that it's not ruined.
能给我们拿点水吗
Could you get me some water?
拜托 罗萨里奥
Please, Rosario.
进来
Come in.
我们都知道光用水是洗不掉的 你到底什么目的
We both know it doesn't come out with just water. What's your intention?
我想帮你
To help you.
我看见你了
I saw you.
你要毒死他
You were going to poison him.
总督知道洛丽塔在里面 还派蒙那塔里奥去了贷款公♥司♥
The Governor sent Monasterio to the loans house knowing that Lolita was inside.
他打算牺牲掉她
He was going to sacrifice her.
-那蒙那塔里奥呢-他并不知道
-And Monasterio? - He knew nothing.
总督声称 自己不知道人♥质♥是谁
The Governor said he didn't know who the hostages were.
他一心只想抓住佐罗
He only cared about catching Zorro.
我理解你很愤怒
I understand your anger.
但你要懂得隐忍♥
But you must control it.
否则会毁了你和你女儿的未来
Otherwise you'll ruin your future and your daughter's.
你真想这样吗
Is that what you want?
你刚说的婚礼是怎么回事
What was this wedding thing about?
想抢先敌人一步 就要跟他保持亲密
If you want to stay ahead of your enemy, keep him close.
要想查出总督的阴谋 没人比蒙那塔里奥更合适
No one better than Monasterio to find out the Governor's scheme.
要是他抓住佐罗呢
And if he captures Zorro?
还会出现另一个
Another will come along.
从来不都是这样吗
Isn't that what always happens?
滚出去 别再回来了
Get out of herel And don't come back!
我是张先生的朋友
I'm a friend of Mr Tchang.
我们都是张先生的朋友
We're all friends of Mr Tchang here.
恶魔
A demon!
-我不会伤害你的-别杀我
- I won't hurt you. Don't kill mel
-去看看怎么回事-好的
-Go see what happens. -Yes.
不要杀我啦
Don't kill mel
带他过来
Bring him to me.
他的剑
Your sword.
别碰我 我对你没做什么
Leave me alone. I haven't done anything to you.
别给我装了 我知道你能听懂我说话
Don't waste your time. I know you understand me.
梅在哪里
Where's Mei?
在拉米雷斯那里
With Ramirez.
他赌赢了她
He won her at cards.
你用她当赌注
You gambled with her?
没人可以对拉米雷斯说不
You can't say no to Ramirez.
他眉毛皱一下 你就没饭吃了
If he gets angry, there's no work.
我们只是做了 他们让我们做的事
We do what they let us do: