联合佐罗杀了我父亲
collaborated with Zorro to kill my father.
因为凶手就是佐罗 对吧 中尉
Because it was Zorro, wasn't it, Captain?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
而且他不可能一个人办到
And he couldn't have done it alone.
我有个看法 中尉
My theory, Captain,
这些猪猡有着不可告人的目的
is that these swine had an objective.
他们想抢夺我父亲的水獭皮毛特许权
To snatch the concession on otter furs that my father possessed.
我理解您的心情 德拉维加先生
I understand, Mr. De la Vega.
真的
Really.
但您没必要出手
But there's no need to do anything.
夜鸦因为港口事件被判死刑
For the port incident, Night Crow was condemned to death
并将于几天后执行
and his sentence will be carried out in a few days.
这件事我来处理
I shall see to it.
正合我意
I expected nothing less.
这是法律 迭戈公子
It's the law, Don Diego.
要么遵纪守法 要么付出代价
One complies with the law here or one pays the price.
不过 我还是想在他死前
Still, I'd like to say what I think to his face
亲自跟他说上几句
before he dies.
我知道我父亲是你和佐罗杀的
I know that you and Zorro killed my father.
他们会绞死你的
They're going to hang you.
我唯一的遗憾 是你没能因此被绞死
I only regret that you're not hanged for that.
谢谢了 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
今晚
TONIGHT
你觉得咋样
What do you think?
适合我吗
Does it suit me?
我不知道
I don't know.
到底要不要穿披风呢
I'm not sure about the cape.
好吧 佐罗就穿了 必须原样复刻 知道了
Yes, Zorro is the way he is and must return as such. Okay.
不过再说吧
But we ll see.
我不需要
I don't need it.
中尉 您得出来看看
Captain, you must come and see what's outside.
真不敢相信
You won't believe it.
搜索那片区域 把火扑灭
Search the area and put out that fire!
佐罗已经死了
Zorro is dead.
枪会卡壳
Rifles jam.
但鞭子不会
Whips don't.
杀了他
Kill him!
我们走吧 时间不多了
Let's go. We have little time.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
走吧
Let's go!
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我们去我牧场 那里很安全
We'll be safe at my ranch.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你究竟为什么改了主意
What made you change your mind?
如果法律不能伸张正义
If the law does not serve justice,
那正义就不承认法律
justice must not serve the law.
这里没人 先生
There's no one, sir.
快 回监狱
Quickly! To the prison!
中尉 佐罗突然出现
Captain, Zorro appeared out of nowhere.
他翻过东北墙逃走了
He fled over the northeast wall.
他不会走远的
He can't be far.
快走
Let's go!
马蹄印儿通向德拉维加牧场
The trail leads to the De la Vega ranch.
去吧
Go aheadl
藏好 龙♥卷♥风♥ 快
Hide, Tornadol Hurryl
在家等我
Wait for me at homel
我是来找你的
I've come for you.
这是娜琳
It's Nah- Lin.
她是我们族入
She belonged to our people,
但奇沃基选了你来当佐罗 她一气之下离开了我们
but she spurned us when Kiyoche chose you as Zorro.
把他带走
Get him away from here.
我对你没有意见
I have nothing against you.
那你把面具给我
Give me the mask.
有本事你就来拿走
I'm afraid you'll have to take it from me.
你才不是佐罗
You shouldn't be Zorro.
很好
Fine.
今天只是个警告
Today is a warning.
让出来 否则你和你的家人会后悔
Renounce it or you and yours will regret it.
中尉
Captain!
出什么事了 德拉维加先生
What happened, Mr. De la Vega?
佐罗想求我收留 我不让 他就袭击了我
Zorro came looking for shelter and when I refused, he attacked me,
他给你留了句话
He left a message for you.
佐罗回来了
ZORRO HAS RETURNED
纪念卡洛斯·帕切科
IN MEMORY OF CARLOS PACHECO