The inherence of alexandro dela vega is a stake
出什么事了
What happened?
伯纳多 她怎么可能跑出去的
Bernardo, how can she have run away?
哼 你该不是开门放她走的吧
Yes, I suppose you didn't open the door for her to go.
龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado!
她骑走了龙♥卷♥风♥
She took Tornado!
你怎么能让她骑走我的马伯纳多
How could you let her take my horse, Bernardo?
龙♥卷♥风♥是佐罗的马
Tornado is Zorro's horse?
但我就是佐罗 不是吗
But I'm Zorro, aren't I?
我们怎么把马找回来
How do we get her back?
不我觉得梅没有回张那里去
No, I don't think Mei has gone back to Tchang.
也没回家 不然她麻烦就大了
Or to her house. It'd get her in big trouble.
这马能自己找到回去的路吗
He can find his way back alone?
也许他能到我找到她
Then maybe he can take me to where she went.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
真的对不起
I'm very sorry.
我是被逼的
I didn't want to do it.
我只是想远走高飞
I just wanted to go far away.
走的远远的 但被他抓了过来
And to be free, but they found me.
我警告过你离她远点
I warned you to leave her alone.
真可怜
Poor thing.
我让她从窗口走来走去了三个小时
I've had her walking past the window for three hours.
但一切都值得
But it was worth it.
他在这里
He's here!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
很好
Well, well.
我们又来到了 这一幕
Here we are again,
这是我们上一次见面的回忆
with the memories still fresh from our last encounter.
你说过要是你再回来会怎么对我
What did you say you'd do to me if you came back?
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
一个十字架
A cross.
但是仔细想想
But thinking it over,
我还是把十字架给你吧
I shall give that cross to you.
但我得先看看 十字架上得刻谁的名字
But first I have to see what name we'll give her.
德拉维加
De la Vega?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
你知道最好笑的是什么吗
You know what's so funny?
我会用他们射杀你父亲的方式 射杀你
I'm going to shoot you just as they shot your father.
这一点我很清楚
And I know..
因为事发时我就在场
because I was there when it happened.
等等
Wait.
是谁杀了我父亲
Who killed my father?
你想在死前知道答案吗
You want to know before you die?
我不能让你如愿
Your desire will be unfulfilled.
这样你就会下地狱
Thus will you go to hell.
你在那儿见到告密者时 让他告诉你吧
Better that treacherous rat tells you when you meet.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们被人袭击了
We're under attack!