可可黄油
Cocoa butter.
因为他的完美金色皮肤
Because of his beautiful golden skin.
说实话 我觉得是他自己染的
Honestly, I think he's dyed it himself.
真不敢相信我们被唐纳德·特朗普救了
I can't believe we were rescued by Donald Trump.
你们回来救我了
You came back for me.
-我们能不能... -你好 桑尼
- Can we just... - Hi, Sunny.
暴♥乱♥
Riots?
你们不能掩盖世界末日 一群撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You can't cover up the end of the world, you lying bastards!
这就是电影《异形》
You know what, this is Aliens
他们就是维兰德-尤坦尼集团
and they are the Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
你是谁
Who are you?
在这个类比中 我是西格妮·韦弗的角色
In this analogy, I'm Sigourney fucking Weaver.
有人想喝一杯吗
Anyone fancy a drink?
找到了
Bingo.
天呐
Oh, mate.
克里斯
Chris.
-我很抱歉 -敬克里斯
- I'm so sorry. - To Chris.
敬克里斯
To Chris.
这个世界疯了
World's gone mental.
真不敢相信他不在了
Can't believe he's gone.
他是个传奇 我们一起破处的
Guy was a ledge. We lost our virginity together, man.
那是 怎么 做到的
You... How did... that work?
说来话长了
Long story.
-我爱克里斯那家伙 -显然嘛
- Chris, man, I love that guy. - Clearly.
你们来了真是太好了
I'm just so glad you're here.
我们要赶紧离开伯明翰
We have got to get out of Birmingham.
-发生了什么 -你叫的那个脱衣舞♥女♥
- What happened? - The stripper, the one you ordered.
-是滑稽舞舞娘 -随你怎么说
- The burlesque dancer. - If you like.
-我有个计划 -你订了一个滑稽舞舞娘
- I've got a plan. - You booked a burlesque dancer?
我订了个21世纪的单身派对
I booked a 21st-century stag do.
性感赋予女性力量主题的
Sexy female empowerment.
她确实很有力量 她咬了克里斯
She was certainly empowered, she bit Chris.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
-她咬了克里斯 -还有其他所有人
- She bit Chris? - And the rest.
她疯了 而你消失了
She went crazy, you'd disappeared.
感觉就像 被性感的食人魔袭击了
It was like being attacked by a... sexy cannibal.
-订得真好 -打扰了
- Good booking. - Excuse me.
我们现在被僵尸版埃尔顿·约翰困在这里
We are currently trapped in a room by zombie Elton John
窗户还打不开
and the windows don't open.
比起谈论你们的小化妆舞会
There are more pressing matters
现在还有更紧急的事
than what happened at your little fancy dress party.
听好了 我有个计划
Now... I've got a plan.
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
我♥操♥啊
Oh, for fuck's sake!
我们这是在干什么
So what we doing?
你们玩过传送门游戏吗
Have you ever played the game Portal?
-看过《突袭》那部电影吗 -没有
- Ever seen the film The Raid? - No.
好吧 那么这将是全新的体验
Well, then, this is gonna be a whole new experience.
阿玛尔就喜欢各种体验
Amar loves experiences.
我只是想让加文的单身派对更难忘 不能怪我
You can't blame me for trying to make Gav's stag do memorable.
-加文怎么了 -不知道
- What happened to Gav? - Don't know.
我们在前台接了脱衣舞娘
We got the stripper from reception,
她在上楼顶的路上就疯了
she went mental on the way to the roof.
-楼顶 -没错 我们把加文绑在楼顶了
- Roof? - Yeah, where we tied up Gav.
经典的单身派对体验
Classic stag experience.
你们在僵尸末日时将一个准新郎绑在了楼顶
You left a stag tied to the roof in a zombie apocalypse?
没有 他们给他解开了
No, these guys untied him.
并没有 我们去接脱衣舞娘了
No. We were getting the stripper.
他还在楼顶上
He's still on the roof?
我说
You know what?
就是这个 这才叫体验
That's right there, that's an experience.
我的妈呀 我们得去救他
Oh, my God! We've gotta get him!
幸亏铺的是地毯块
Thank God for carpet tiles.
棒 升级奖励
Yes. Level reward.
你刚是说了升级奖励吗
Did you just say level reward?
没有
No.
所以你没有全情投入 把这当成游戏体验
So you're not getting way into this and treating it like a game?
没有
No.
你怎么逃脱的
How did you get away?
-我没跑 -意思是躲起来了
- I didn't run. - Which is called hiding.
我没有溜之大吉 你肯定是不会明白了
I'm not bailing, something you'd know nothing about.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
起码放烟花时我还在
Least I was there for the fireworks.
而你直接上♥床♥睡了
You'd gone to bed.
我对周末盛会没什么兴趣
I wasn't up for a big weekend.
所以你才喝那么醉
That's why you drank so much,
就能被提前赶出夜店了 对吧
you got chucked out the club, is it?
我那是食物中毒了 那些墨西哥薄饼简直有毒
It was food poisoning. Those tortillas were dodgy.
消防安全
你才有毒 居然跟DJ说如果不放酷玩乐队的歌♥
What was dodgy was telling the DJ you'd fight him
你就要跟人家打一架
if he didn't put on some Coldplay.
伙计们 注意重点
Boys, let's focus.
我们得结束这个任务 回到船上去
We need to end this mission and get back to the boat.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, ladies!
谁想要一条阿格斯的项链
Who wants an Argos necklace?
简直像又过了一次21岁生日
It's my 21st all over again.
退后 交给小爷我
Stay back, I got this.
-你说什么 -我扮过爱丁堡公爵
- Excuse me? - I did Duke of Edinburgh.
我打头阵
I'll take point.
你说得对 他的确是个傻♥逼♥
You were right, he is a bellend.
他没那么糟 你跟他混熟了就知道了
He's really not that bad, once you get to know him.
你个大傻♥逼♥
Oh, you bellend!
-快离开 -放开我 混♥蛋♥
- Get away! - Get off me, you dicks!
我说什么来着
What did I say?
天呐 莫
Oh, God. Mo.
为什么非得是性感莫
Why did it have to be Sexy Mo?
他是谁
Who is he?
嚣张自大 傲慢自负的大混球
Feckin' arrogant, egotistical mingebag.
-不 他扮的是谁 -应该是足球巨星C罗吧
- No, no, who is he? - Oh, Cristiano Ronaldo, I think.
这世上有谁是你喜欢的吗
Is there anyone you do like?
没有
No.
迷你巴士
Minibus.
你绝对"没有"把这当游戏在玩
So definitely no game, then.
他一向都不太聪明
Never was the brightest spark.
-我们该催催他 -推他进去啊
- We should rush him. - Push him in!
不 不要再有新体验了
No. No more experiences.
你心中充满怒火 而你没动脑子
You're pissed. You're not thinking straight.
花了我50镑清污费的人也有脸这么说
Says the man who cost me a 50 quid soiling fee.
-清污费 -在优步车里
- Soiling fee? - In the Uber.
-我在优步车里吐了吗 -你想这么认为也行
- I threw up in the Uber? - If you like.
这么说吧 那个费用被叫做清污[屎]费是有原因的
Let's just say there's a reason it's called a soiling fee.
天呐
Oh, God.
-你干什么 -赢
- What you doing? - Winning.
走吗
Coming?
补充能量
Power up.
我是怎么上♥床♥的
How did I get to bed?
你先是吐在了接待处的桌子上
Well, er, first, you threw up on the reception desk.
然后吐在了你的床上
Then on your bed.
在我把你扶上♥床♥时 又吐在了我身上
Then on me when I put you to bed.
我还害你错过了那个滑稽舞舞娘吗
And I made you miss the burlesque dancer?
事后来看 那倒是好事
Which, in hindsight, was a result.
楼顶
加文
Gav!
加文
Gav!
我来救你了 兄弟
I've got you, mate!
加文
Gav!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, mate.
好吧 我放弃 他扮的是谁来着
OK, I give up, who's he supposed to be?
艾玛·沃森
Emma Watson.
-他是《哈利波特》的铁杆粉丝 -科伦
- He's a big Potter fan. - Ciaran?
-桑尼 可可 -你好 兄弟
- Sonny, Cocoa! - Hello, mate!