Well, that is...
太烦人了
unbelievably annoying.
你是怎么...
How did you...?
我用菜刀捅了她的心脏
I stabbed her in the heart with a kitchen knife.
好吧
Right.
我真的很抱歉 罗伯
I'm really sorry, Rob.
你只是做了不得已的事
You did what you had to do.
是一击致命的吗
Was it quick?
是的
Yes.
DVD收藏室
DVD library!
妈妈咪呀
Mum!
-你觉得我把凯特惹生气了吗 -不 伙计
- You think I pissed off Kat? - No, mate,
她只是很不爽僵尸冒险结束了
she's just gutted all the zombie geek stuff's over.
完整的五部《暮光之城》
All five Twilight films.
这下末日感觉更糟了
Somehow the apocalypse gets worse.
我们在回伦敦前抓紧睡一会儿吧
Let's try and get some kip before London.
-我等不及了 兄弟 -我们该去找她俩
- I can't wait, man. - We should go get the girls.
是啊 凯特肯定很喜欢《暮光之城》
Yeah. I bet Kat loves Twilight.
所以她才喜欢你那郁郁寡欢的性格
That's why she likes your moody personality.
我没有郁郁寡欢
I'm not moody.
你在我侄女的4岁生日派对上把她整抑郁了
You depressed my niece at her fourth birthday party.
死亡会降临到我们每个人身上
Death comes to us all.
她越早接受这点 以后就能越开心
The sooner she accepts that, the happier she'll be.
真不敢相信一切都结束了 兄弟
I can't believe it's all over, man.
其实也可以相信的吧
If you can believe it.
他们是政♥府♥的人 信不过
They're the government - you can't trust them.
我看到你在说话
I see you talking,
但我听到的却是凯特的口吻
but all I hear is Kat.
也许她说得有道理
Well, maybe she has a point.
她让你对那些阴谋论深信不疑
What she has is you believing in them conspiracy theories.
到目前为止她说的都对
She's been right so far.
我们安全到这儿了 不是吗
I mean, we're here, aren't we?
是的 没错 她完成了她的任务
Yeah, we are. She's done her job.
现在我们该放轻松休息一下
Now it's time to kick back
让专业人士接手
and let the professionals take over.
-批评家来了啊 -是的
- Ah, it's the critic. - Yeah...
刚才的事...很抱歉
Sorry about... earlier.
我能理解 你很害怕
I understand - you're scared,
恐惧会让人失控乱发脾气
it makes people lash out.
不 我不是害怕
Well, no, I'm not scared!
但我刚才的确想问问遮光百叶窗的事
I did just want to ask about the blackout blinds.
-遮光百叶窗 -三小时后就天黑了
- Blackout blinds? - Well, it's night in three hours.
你不会希望这地方像百货商店的广♥告♥牌一样耀眼
You don't want this place lit up like a John Lewis advert.
耀眼 我喜欢你的想法
Lit up? I like your thinking.
我们这是避难所 那就会像灯塔一样
We're a sanctuary - it'll be like a beacon...
我这就去打开强光灯
I'll have the floodlights switched on!
-僵尸会被灯光引来 -僵尸
- Zombies are attracted to light! - Zombies?
好吧 那政♥府♥叫它们什么
OK. Well, what's the government calling them?
我们没给他们起名字
We're not calling them anything,
目前的健康危机即使没人使用煽动性语言
the current health crisis is alarming enough
也已经够令人担忧了
without people using incendiary language.
煽动性语言 哪些 比如"愚蠢"吗
Incendiary language? What, like "stupid"?
比如"无知"
Like "ignorant",
比如"不合格的秃头文职人员"吗
like "unqualified baldy pen-pusher"?!
没错 比如那个
Yes, like that.
恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要去找强光灯
I have some floodlights to find.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Tits.
我对这地方有不好的预感
I've got a bad feeling about this place.
真不敢相信 这种时候你还有心情睡觉
I can't believe you're going to sleep at a time like this.
什么时候 我好不容易有了张床
A time like what? I've got a bed.
而且两天来我第一次
And for the first time in two days,
头顶上没有悬挂着死亡威胁
I don't have the threat of death hanging over me
宛如巨大愤怒的杀人蝙蝠
like a big, angry killer bat!
-谢谢你描述的画面 -你应该试着睡一会
- Thanks for that image. - You should try and get some kip.
你到底是从哪儿找来的眼罩
Where did you even find an eye mask?
永远随身带着一个
Always carry one.
应付紧急情况
For emergencies.
糟了
Oh, shit.
有只僵尸来了
There's a zombie coming.
什么
What?
老天 你为什么没穿衣服
Oh, my God - why aren't you wearing clothes?
-这里是集体宿舍 -我被束缚着就睡不着
- This is a dorm room! - I can't sleep constricted.
-守卫看到他了 -他不是要开枪打它吧
- Guard's seen him. - He's not going to shoot him, is he?
-退后 -那会把方圆几英里的僵尸都引来
- Get back! - That'll pull in everything for miles.
他八成装了消音器啦
He's probably got a silencer.
-有隐秘的装置 -最后警告
- Something stealthy. - Final warning!
-我靠 -蠢货 我们得离开这里
- Shit! - Idiot! We need to get out of here.
等等
Stop!
先穿衣服
Clothes!
-怎么回事 -中心沦陷了
- What's going on? - The centre's compromised.
-我得走了 -什么 为什么
- I've got to go. - What? Why?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找这个人 你见过他吗
Looking for this guy. Seen him?
你为什么要找裘德
Why are you looking for Jude?
-你认识他吗 -是的
- You know him? - Yeah.
-你知道他在哪儿吗 -知道
- Do you know where he is? - Yeah.
能不能主动点告诉我啊
Well, do you think maybe you could tell me?
他在运河下游
Down by the canal.
别担心 他死了
Don't worry, he's dead.
死了
Dead?
是死透了吗
As in proper dead?
没错 因为那场火
Yeah, cos of the fire.
-火 -他是被烧死的
- The fire? - Burnt to death.
其实也有可能是被猎枪打死的
Actually, it could've been the shotgun that got him,
或是被炸死
or explosion.
仔细想想 可能的死因有好几个
Thinking about it, it could've been any one of a number of things.
那有帮助吗
Is that helpful?
糟了 我们是不是揭露了一个
Oh, no. Have we exposed a deep state
他们自己造出来的疾病的阴谋
cover-up of a disease they created?
你好 凯特
Hello, Kat.
你好 罗伯
Hello, Rob.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
快走 后面有一辆路虎
Come on, there's a Land Rover out back.
我会带你离开这里
I'll get you out of here.
还有凯特
And Kat!
天呐 认真的吗
Oh, God, really?
你们两个分开 真是太可惜了
Such a shame you two split up.
求你了 罗伯
Please, Rob.
顺便说下 我偷了你的船
Nicked your boat, by the way.
好吧
Fine.
但她要是再敢叫我政♥府♥走狗试试
But if she calls me a government stooge even once!
这我可不敢保证
I'm making absolutely no promises.
桑尼和阿玛尔在哪里
Where are Sunny and Amar?
赶紧回房♥间里去 锁上门
Back in the room, please, doors locked!
楼下发生了一些状况
There's an ongoing situation downstairs.
我们得出去
We need to get out!
风险评估中的应急计划可不是这么说的
Not according to the contingency plan outlined in the risk assessment.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious?
冷静点 先生们
Calm heads, please, gentlemen.
我们要按照规章来
Let's do this by the book.
你们还有应对僵尸的规章吗
You've got a book on zombies?
他们不是僵尸
They're not zombies.
我们知道谁有关于应对僵尸的规章
We know who has got a book on zombies.
他们是僵尸 他们是僵尸 僵尸
They're zombies, they're zombies, zombies! Zombies!
不 不要
Oh, please, no!
这边走
This way!
你到底为什么要找裘德
Why are you looking for Jude, anyway?
我们要找解药 要找零号♥病人
We're looking for the cure, patient zero.
零号♥病人是指第一个得传染病