as a headline on your CV doesn't help the cause.
批评艺术家当然容易
It's easy to criticise the artist.
等一下 我们来时那辆手推车不在那里的
Hang on. That trolley wasn't there when we arrived.
水位是不是下降了
Are we lower?
靠
Shit!
-运河的水在变少 -什么 运河的水怎么会流干
- The canal's draining. - What? How can a canal drain?
不 只有这一段 一定有什么卡在水闸门那里了
No, just this bit. Something must be stuck in the gates.
-我们该怎么做 -得赶到下一个水闸
- What do we do? - We need to get to the next lock.
乔和阿玛尔得马上回来 你留下守着船
We need Jo and Amar back, now! You stay, guard the boat.
不 不是说千万不能分开吗
No, what happened to, "Never split up?"
我们已经分开了
We already are split up.
相关的规矩就是务必有人看守基地
The relevant rule is never leave your base unguarded.
-天色已晚 -听着 僵尸跟我们一样是人类
- It's getting late. - Look, zombies are humans like us.
根据经验 夜晚不会比白天更危险
Night is empirically no more dangerous than day.
你跟史上发生过的所有可怕之事说去吧
Tell that to every scary thing that's ever happened, ever!
-不过是黑暗一点的白天 -感觉并不是那样
- It is just darker daytime. - Doesn't feel that way!
好吧 那你去找他们
Fine! You go get them!
不要 我们都该待在这里
No! We should both stay here.
-你怎么回事 -我不喜欢天黑 行吗
- What is up with you? - I don't like the dark, OK?
少来 太荒唐了
Come on, that's ridiculous.
这叫黑夜恐惧症
It's called nyctophobia.
有正式名字就不算荒唐
It can't be ridiculous if it's got a name.
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
我参加一次学校旅行时被困在锡矿井下面
I got stuck down a tin mine on a school trip, OK?
那是地球上为数不多能体验到彻底黑暗的地方
One of the few places on Earth you can experience true darkness.
我就体验到了
And I did... experience it.
大巴回到伦敦 他们才发现我不见了
Coach got back to London before they realised.
你知道大巴从康沃尔开到伦敦要多久吗
Do you know how long it takes from Cornwall to London in a coach?
三个半...四小时吗
Three and a half... four hours?
听着 你我总有一个得去 你留下
Look, one of us has got to go. You stay.
抱歉 但你不能开灯
Sorry, but you can't turn the lights on.
僵尸会像飞蛾扑火一样扑过来
Zombies'll be like moths to a flame.
它们会把你的胳膊扯断
They'll have your arms off.
都世界末日了
The world's coming to an end
我还被困在这份没前途的工作上
and I'm still stuck in my dead-end job.
-我也被困在这里啊 -是没错 但你精彩过
- I'm stuck here too. - Yeah, but you've lived.
你参加过满月闪耀派对 和海豚游过泳
You've gone to full moon glitter parties, swum with dolphins.
在全世界最大的几家夜店里裸舞过
You've danced naked in some of the biggest clubs in the world.
我真得少点发照片到网上
I really need to limit my posting.
我的人生需要刺♥激♥
I need excitement in my life.
小小丹
Little Dan.
他的通行证
His security pass!
我们进他办公室就能拿到大门钥匙
We get into his office, we get the keys to the door!
先救我
Prioritise!
捅他
Stab him!
操♥你♥妈♥的 丹
Fuck you, Dan!
再捅几刀
Need more knives!
这刀是为了周六让我加班
This is for the Saturday shift!
刺他的心脏 在左边
Stab His heart's on the left!
-那就是左边 -她的左边
- That was the left! - Her left!
这刀是为无薪加班
Unpaid overtime.
那是他的肾
That's his kidneys!
你哪儿学来这么多医学知识
Where are you getting all the medical knowledge?
这刀是为了破坏我在店里的权威
And this is for undermining my authority on the shop floor!
-他的心脏在胸腔里 -所以呢
- His heart's in his chest! - So?!
你去死吧 小小丹
You are going down, little Dan!
你们好
Hello.
这是克洛伊
This is Chloe.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我需要立体音响 死亡金属唱片和6节一号♥电池
I need a stereo, a death metal album and six D cell batteries.
晚上在家狂欢吗
Evening in?
我想我们只有半小时的时间 然后水就会流干
I reckon we've got half an hour till the water's gone
那艘船只能弹尽粮绝地陷在淤泥里了
and the boat's a foodless room in the mud.
-我们要找到前门的钥匙 -马上行动
- We need to find that front door key. - On it.
快 跟我来
Hey, come on!
你有没有听说为什么会发生这种事
Have you heard anything about what's caused it?
没有 他们只叫我们待在室内
No. They just said stay indoors.
典型作风 真天真 没别的了吗
Typical. So naive. Nothing else?
广播上说他们要找什么流感测试的人
The radio said they were looking for people from some flu trial.
流感测试 所以这是一种病毒吗
Flu trial? So, it's a virus?
我就猜到大概是这个原因
I knew it would be something like that.
科学家搅乱自然
Scientists meddling with nature.
我们现在就像活在《生化危机》中的世界
We are living in a game of Resident Evil
他们就是保护伞公♥司♥
and they are the Umbrella Corporation.
-你就是那个古怪的妹妹吧 -什么
- So, you're the weird younger sister? - Sorry?
-乔以前总是会说起你 -是吗
- Jo was always telling us about you. - Was she?
你真的在21岁生日时扮成佛罗多·巴金斯吗
Is it true you dressed as Frodo Baggins on your 21st?
是书上的形象 不是电影里的那个
From the book. Not the film.
关于你的故事是唯一能够
Stories about you were the only thing
给我们这些收银员带来欢笑的
kept us going on the lottery counter.
是吗
Were they?
有这样的姐姐肯定很棒
It must be great having a sister like that.
她还保持着扫描速度的记录呢 一分钟23件
You know, she still holds the record for till scans? 23.
你知道她是作弊的吧
You know she cheated, right?
什么
What?
她当时太想赢得马加鲁夫之旅 但是...
In fairness, she really wanted to win that trip to Magaluf, but...
我记得她后来提起这事时大笑不止 毫无愧疚
I remember her laughing about it with no remorse.
她在袖子里藏了一罐酸奶
Had a pot of Actimel hidden up her sleeve, apparently.
不停地加到别人的购物清单上 但没人注意到
Just kept adding it to people's orders. No-one noticed.
我很努力地想赶上她 我都长了腱鞘囊肿
I tried to keep up. I grew a ganglion.
天啊 你就是那个克洛伊
Oh, God. Oh, you're that Chloe.
不过 输赢不是最重要的 对吧
Still, it's not, it's not about winning, is it?
克洛伊
Chloe?
该死 该死 谁脑子坏了装碎渣型马桶啊
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Who has a macerator toilet?
操♥你♥妈♥的 鸭子
Fuck you, duck!
这不是死亡金属乐
This is not death metal!
的确不是 但如果我要死
No, but if I'm gonna die,
也要伴着好听的旋律死
I'm gonna die to a tune!
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-办公室在左边吗 -是的
- Office is on the left? - Yeah.
你们两个真的不适合应对末日 是吧
You two really aren't built for end of days, are you?
一个整天想着护肤 一个有小孩式的恐惧症
Skincare regimes and childish phobias.
-恐惧症 -是啊
- Phobias? - Yeah.
桑尼怕黑
Sunny is afraid of the dark.
-他跟你说了锡矿的事吗 -是的
- Oh, he told you about the tin mine? - Yeah.
-真的太荒唐了 -我懂
- It's ridiculous. - I know.
在矿井里清点人数能有多难
How hard is it to do a headcount in a mineshaft?
不 不 那很可悲
No, no, it's pathetic.
他这是医学病症
That is a clinical problem he's got right there.
那个可怜的家伙 现在都不♥穿♥黑色衣服了
Poor guy doesn't even wear black any more.
黑色可是百搭色
Goes with everything!
这可是僵尸末日
This is a zombie apocalypse!
如果他想活下去 就必须成长
If he's gonna survive, he's gonna have to grow up.
你就是完美的吗
And you're perfect, are you?
在这世上 你就没有任何惧怕的东西吗
There's nothing in the whole wide world you're scared of?
比如蜘蛛 蛇
Spiders? Snakes?
我不喜欢手套
I don't like gloves.
但是 如果事关生死 我也可以戴上的
But... but I reckon if it was life or death, I could put them on.
-手套 -是啊 怎么了
- Gloves? - Yeah, what?
艾米莉·布朗特也有这毛病
Emily Blunt's the same.
至少他的恐惧是有根源可循的
At least he's got an obia.
你竟然害怕无指手套
You're scared of a pair of mittens.
是带指的那种手套 那个指头结构很吓人
Gloves! Something about the fingers.
那家伙整天要求货品摆放整齐 办公室竟然这么乱
How is this the office of a man so anal about shelf stacking?
-他真是个伪君子 -是啊 不过以后不会了
- Oh, he's such a hypocrite. - Yeah, well, not any more.
话说 他们把你的腱鞘囊肿戳破了吗
So, did they pop the ganglion or what?
不能戳破 不是那么医治的
You can't pop it. That's not how they work.
只能等它 慢慢消下去
You have to... wait it out.
抱歉 我之前不知道