Sorry. Didn't know.
毕竟我的手腕没长过瘤子
Never had a wrist growth.
因为对你来说一切都很轻松 是吧 乔
That's cos nothing's ever hard for you, is it Jo?
找到了
Found them!
好了 你去开门 我去找其他人
Right, you get the doors, I'll fetch the others.
我需要钥匙
I'll need the keys.
在前门处会合
Meet you by the front door.
运河的水就快流干了
Canal's nearly empty.
根据经验 夜晚不会比白天更危险
Night is, empirically, no more dangerous than day.
该死的鸭子 敢跟我放肆
Oh, duck, don't you dare.
-能快点吗 -不行 要吃健康食物
- Can we hurry this up? - Not and eat healthy.
当心
Look out!
-快点 -等等 等等 等等
- Come on! - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
别拿保湿霜了
Leave the moisturiser!
门还是关着的
It's still shut!
-是的 没错 -快站到感应器下面啊
- Yes, it is. - So, stand under the sensor.
-我知道你用酸奶作弊的事了 乔 -什么
- I know about the Actimel, Jo. - What?
-天呐 -那又怎样 快开门
- Oh God. - So what? Open the doors!
-你偷走了我的人生 -不 我没有
- You stole my life! - No, I didn't.
你抢走了我销♥售♥代理的工作
You took my repping job!
你跟海豚一起游泳
You swam with dolphins!
我从没跟海豚一起游过泳 它们根本没出现
I never swam with dolphins! They never showed up!
你指望我相信这种鬼话吗
You expect me to believe that?
我是个销♥售♥ 克洛伊
I'm a rep, Chloe!
我的生活不像网上分享的那么美好
My life's not the Instagram version!
而是跟屎一样 很艰难
It's shit! It's hard
我从这份工作中唯一的收获就是晒伤
and all I've ever got out of it is sunburn
以及长达五年的宿醉
and a five-year fucking hangover!
所以求你了 克洛伊 赶快开门
So, please, Chloe, just open the doors.
你把我丢在这里腐烂 所以你猜怎么着 乔
You left me to rot in this place. So, you know what, Jo?
这次轮到我离开了
It's my turn to leave.
不要 克洛伊 等等 快回来 克洛伊 求你了
No, Chloe, wait! No, Chloe, come back! Chloe, please!
对不起
I'm sorry!
她是怎么知道比赛的事的
How did she know about the competition?!
我可能是不小心说漏了嘴
Possibility I might've left something slip.
-你个该死的... -各位
- Oh, you fuck... - Er, guys...
对不起 我怎么知道你的同事是个神经病
I'm sorry. How was I to know your workmate was psychotic?
你为什么要告诉她
Why did you tell her?
当时聊到有关你的古怪妹妹的故事 我就分享了下
Telling me stories about your weird sister, I was sharing.
古怪又怎么了
What's wrong with weird?
正是因为你的古怪 我们才能活到现在啊 凯特
Your weird's the only thing keeping us alive, Kat.
我们在坐船逃离末日 苍天啊
We're escaping the apocalypse on a boat, for God's sake!
各位
Guys!
-有什么古怪的主意吗 -我们不需要古怪
- Any weird ideas? - We don't need weird.
我们需要的是奇迹
We need a miracle!
别让门关上
Don't let it shut!
我还以为你不会来
I thought you weren't coming.
我直面了我的恐惧症
I confronted my phobia.
天呐 你真是个勇敢的5岁小毛孩
Oh, wow, you're like a really brave five-year-old.
你在超♥市♥里拿手套了吗
You pick up a pair of marigolds?
快走
Come on, Kat!
我们得赶快回到船上去
We've got to get back to the boat.
并且能拜托你们从自动门前走开吗
And can you please move away from the automatic doors?
龙舌兰酒
Tequila?
乔拿的
Jo.
好吧
All right.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事 竟然有龙舌兰酒
Yes. Fine. Tequila?
你能拿点去给乔吗
Oh, take some to Jo, would you?
好极了 我们负责第一轮守夜 行吗
Cool. We'll get first watch, yeah?
-你竟然吃垃圾食品 -不许你来评判我
- Junk food? - I will not be judged.
别做些我都不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
你喝了多少啊
How many have you had?
一杯
One.
你也太不胜酒力了吧
You are such a lightweight.
我们怎么会是亲姐妹啊
How are we related?
总得有人警惕望风啊
Well, someone's gotta stay alert.
末日大战可不会因为是午夜就停下
It's not like Armageddon's gonna stop at midnight.
-我是个坏人吗 凯特 -定义一下「坏」
- Am I a bad person, Kat? - Define "bad".
我毁了克洛伊的生活 偷了她的梦想 背叛了她
I ruined Chloe's life, stole her dreams. Betrayed her.
她对我痛恨到极点 甚至都愿意丢下我等死
She hated me so much she would've left me there to die.
包括你
And you.
听着 她试图杀死我们
Listen... she tried to kill us
因为你在「月度最佳员工比赛」中作弊了
cos you cheated in an employee of the month competition.
那才是真的是有精神病
I mean, that is officially psychopathic.
所以你是说这不是我的错吗
So, you're saying it wasn't my fault?
不 我是说...
Well, no, I mean...
你说得对 她一直都有点疯
You're right, she was always a bit mad.
我也没主动想当她的榜样
I mean, I never asked to be her role model.
能力越大 责任越大
Well, with great power comes great responsibility.
对极了 这句太棒了
Exactly! That's good.
我喜欢这句 是你编的吗
I like that. Did you make that up?
不是
No.
你到底拿了多少瓶啊
How many bottles did you take?
当我没问吧
Never mind.
喝吧 我们还活着
Go on. We're still alive.
最糟糕的情形又能糟到哪里去呢
What's the absolute worst that can happen?