我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come!
回头再说 有僵尸
Later. Zombies.
-你把这个弄掉了 -等等
- You dropped this. - Wait...
好了
OK.
等等
Wait!
都已经世界末日了 我们还穿着邋遢的居家服
It's the end of the world. We're dressed for a sleepover.
你说得对 我们需要穿些...
You're right. We need something...
合适的衣服
..appropriate.
你看着 有点像玩捆绑风的
You look... a bit bondage.
世界末日也是有穿衣规则的
The end of the world has a dress code.
大衣看着有点 飞扬
Coat looks a bit... flappy.
其实还不错
You know, it's not bad at all.
-防水 又有线条纹路 -好吧
- Waterproof, and quilt-lined. -Oh, right.
你呢
You?
腹股沟处勒出皮肉伤了 不过...
It... chafes a bit round the groin, but...
没事 我觉得磨合一下就好了
Yeah, I think it'll wear in.
末日灾难才发生一小时 你就有个跟踪者了
One hour into the apocalypse, and you have a stalker.
-我几乎不认识他 -但你还是跟他睡了
- I barely know him! - And you slept with him anyway.
他是个僵尸 你总不能评判一个死人的行为吧
Well, he's a zombie, you can't judge his behaviour when he's dead.
这些人又是谁啊
Who the hell are they?
雨我无瓜
Nothing to do with me!
把船松开
Untie her!
为什么什么黑锅都让我背
Why is it always my fault?
-快把船发动啊 -柴油机预热要点时间
- Turn it on! - It takes a while to warm the diesel.
你早学会了怎么开运河窄船
You learned how to work a narrow boat
就为了以防发生僵尸危机吗
just in case there was a zombie apocalypse?
-是的 -那倒是挺合适的
- Yes. - That's pretty niche!
至少我早早地做了准备 你又做了什么
Least I was prepared. What did you do?
打篮网球
Netball.
最重要的是 我们跑得更快一些
Well, the important thing is that... we are faster.
稍微快一点点
Marginally faster.
-好吧 你说得对 -是吗
- OK, you were right. - Was I?
就对这么一次
For once.
我宁愿待在船上
I would rather be on a boat.
就是啊 瑞克·格莱姆斯是个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, Rick Grimes is an idiot.
不知道罗伯是不是平安无事
I wonder if Rob's OK.
不管他在哪儿 总比他女朋友的下场要好
Wherever he is, he's doing better than his girlfriend.
只不过是疗情伤的替代品 谢谢你的提醒啊
His rebound! And thanks for the reminder.
船上厨房♥里的尸体才是个提醒呢
Dead body in the galley's a reminder.
要把它除掉吗
Shall we get rid of it?
或许还能顺便弄杯咖啡喝
And maybe get a coffee?
磨合不了 还是勒得慌
It's not wearing in.
-他们把尸体扔掉了 -我们完蛋了
- They've dumped the body now. - We are so screwed.
-我们可以拿下她们 -她们穿着皮衣呢
- We could take them. - They're wearing leather!
你知道什么人会穿皮衣吗
Who d'you know that wears leather?
地狱天使摩托帮和变♥态♥
The Hells Angels and perverts!
是时候站出来了 桑尼
It's time to front up, Sonny.
是时候当个男人了 真正的男人
It's time to be men. Real men.
这就是你不断拽我来厕所的原因吗
Is that why you keep dragging me into toilets?
-我们可以夺下这艘船 -这主意糟糕透顶了
- We could take this ship! - It's a terrible idea.
你觉得什么主意都糟透了
You think everything's a terrible idea!
是时候掌控你的人生了 桑尼
It's time to take control of your life, Sunny.
从沙发上起来
Get off the sofa.
好吧 你说得对
OK... You're right.
我很抱歉火车票的事我撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied about the train ticket.
-我无法面对那个单身派对 -什么
- I couldn't face the stag do. - What?
我只是想获得一些安宁
I just wanted some peace and quiet.
那给你带来什么好处了
And how's that working out for you?
我享受了更多放松的周末
I've had more relaxed weekends.
倒数完就上 10 9 8...
We go in ten, nine, eight...
-吐槽你头发的事我也很抱歉 -7 6...
- I'm sorry about the hair thing, too. .. - Seven, six...
如果你需要补画一下的话 我这有钢笔
I've got a pen, if you need a touch-up.
5...
..five...
今天上午真是烂透了
This has been a really shit morning.
我的船呢
Where's my boat?