我在这上面多久了
How long have I been up here?
我参加婚礼彩排要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for my wedding rehearsal.
金会气炸的
Kim's gonna blow her lid!
其实 我觉得她会理解的
You know what, I think she'll understand.
今天对所有人来说都是诡异的一天
It's been kind of a weird day for everyone.
-她... -是那个脱衣舞♥女♥
- She's... - It's the stripper!
那看上去可不像是滑稽舞风格
That doesn't look very burlesque.
不 不要 滚开
No, no! Get away!
为什么她追着我不放啊
Why is she coming after me?!
因为是你订的她
Cos you booked her!
她怎么这么愤怒
Why is she so angry?!
-你付钱给她了吗 -付了500镑
- Did you pay her? - 500 quid!
-你本来指望她做什么啊 -就滑稽舞的表演项目
- What were you expecting her to do? - Burlesque stuff!
你根本不知道滑稽舞是什么 对吧
You have no idea what burlesque is, do you?
反正我确定不是这个
I'm pretty sure it's not this!
其实 相差也没那么远
Actually, it's not a million miles away.
救命啊
Help!
把她拉开
Rip her!
妈的
Oh, shit.
你没事吧
You ok?
搞什么逼玩意儿
What the fuck?!
我他妈现在浑身都是血
I'm covered in fucking blood!
确定 她没事
Yeah, she's OK.
-不客气哦 小公主 -天呐
- You're welcome, Princess. - Oh, mate.
-你们把她抛下楼顶了 -你...听我解释
- You threw her off a roof! - What, ye... Let me explain.
不是吧
Seriously?
这些人又是谁啊
Who the hell are they?
我可没订他们
What, I didn't book them.
凯特
Kat?
一次对付一个倒还行 但现在完蛋了 抱歉
Maybe one at a time, but game over, sorry.
不 我很抱歉我把你拖到这里来
No, I'm sorry I dragged you up here.
我也很抱歉我昨晚很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was a dick last night.
我很抱歉我躲在了房♥间里
I'm sorry I hid in the room.
我当时太害怕了
I was scared.
能不能有谁告诉我到底是他妈怎么回事
Does somebody want to tell me what the fuck is going on?!
把船移开
Move the boat out of the way!
-什么 -把船移开 我们要跳下去
- What? - Move the boat, we're jumping!
-你们玩过墓碑体♥位♥吗 -没有
- You guys ever tombstoned? - No!
你们的机会来了
Here's your chance.
不行 这么高我做不到
No! I can't jump that!
要么跳 要么被吃掉
Jump or get eaten.
这是单身派对的娱乐项目吗
Is this part of the stag?
是僵尸体验 对吧
Like a zombie experience, yeah?
-很高兴跟你并肩作战 -我也是
- Nice playing with you. - You too.
快点啊
Come on!
停下
Stop!
别再搞什么新体验了
No more experiences!
开挂了啊
Cheat code.
快点啊
Come on!
找到楼梯下来的
Got the stairs.
他们不想一起上船吗
They didn't want to come?
出于某些原因 他们认为
For some reason, they thought
坐窄船逃离末日灾难听上去很荒唐
escaping the apocalypse in a narrow boat sounded ridiculous.
他们打算开车走M42高速公路
They're trying the M42.
我跟他们解释了路上的情况 但是...
I explained about roads, but...
-谢谢你们了 -回头见 兄弟们
- Thanks, guys! - See you, fellas!
-竟然坐窄船 脑子坏了 -就是啊
- Fuckin' narrowboat. - I know.
跟他们分开你很伤心吗
Are you sad to split up?
加文的婚礼是在曼彻斯特举♥行♥
Gav's wedding's in Manchester.
-他依然觉得他可以赶过去 -好吧
- He still thinks he can make it. - Right.
再说了 科伦是个混♥蛋♥
Plus, you know, Ciaran's a dick.
船上这边一切都还好吗 在我们去...
Everything all right on the boat while we were...
是啦 是啦 一切都好
Yeah, yeah, all good.
好吧 我很抱歉把你搞成..
Yeah, I'm really sorry about the...
这样
that.
幸亏你没洗澡
Good job you didn't have a shower.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的充满感激 乔
I really do appreciate it, Jo.
没事 我们是个团队嘛
It's fine. We're a team.
有时候为了团体利益 就得做出牺牲
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the common good.
热水能用了
The hot water's working!'