Because you thought it would be funny
玩啤酒乒乓 会很好玩
to play beer pong with tequila.
没错啊 事实上 真的挺好玩的
Yeah, well, it was pretty funny, actually.
再说那是你的主意
And it was your idea.
凯特 要帮你拖船吗
Hey, Cat! Need a tow?
我们有两艘船 是不是好幸运呀
Isn't it lucky we have two boats?
自♥由♥灵魂
-就是那个吗 -看起来废弃了
- Is that it? - It looks deserted.
僵尸紧跟在后面 我们动作要快
They're right behind us, let's make it quick.
你们好呀 要加油吗
Hello there. Fill her up?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, sure.
没带备用油 是吧
No back-up, eh?
应该随时多带点备用的
You should always carry some spare fuel.
这些窄船的计量表都很不准
The gauges are terrible on these narrow boats,
我都数不清有多少人遭遇过半路没油了
I can't tell you the amount of people who get caught out.
凯特
Erm, Cat?
麻烦你引开你的跟踪狂 行不行
Can you lead your stalker away, please?
你好啊 裘德
Hey, Jude!
今天天气真是糟透了
Oh, what rotten weather we're having.
随便你怎么大谈特谈全球变暖
I mean, say what you like about global warming,
但英国的夏天依然忽冷忽热
but the English summer is still a fickle bugger.
是啊 就是这样 对吧
Yeah, isn't it just?
那件马甲看起来挺暖和的 你从哪儿弄来的
That gilet looks very warm. Where'd you get it?
你知道现在是什么情况吧
You do know what's happening, right?
我的确从收音机听说我们正处在
Well, I did hear on my radio that we're the epicentre
一场僵尸瘟疫的中心
of an apparent zombie plague
瘟疫是从盖斯街的五铃酒吧爆发的
that started in the Five Bells pub on Gass Street.
五铃酒吧
Five Bells?
政♥府♥调动了第一装甲师
Turns out the government's mobilised the first armoured division,
但他们也很难控制住疫情
but they are struggling to contain it.
你是指这个事吗
That what you mean?
是的
Yeah.
是啊 真是可怕的事
Yeah, it's a terrible thing.
但生活仍要继续
Still, life goes on.
快点 跟上啊
Come on, keep up.
-我好喜欢这艘船 -是啊
- I love this boat! - Yeah!
老天 自♥由♥的滋味真爽啊
God, the freedom.
这就是生命的真谛 做自己命运的小三
This is what life's about. Mistress of your own destiny.
-我们试试吧 -最棒的是 没有凯特
- Let's have a go. - And the best thing, no Cat.
我们回去就有了
Well, until we go back.
整天指手划脚 评判别人
Miss Judgey McJudgeface.
至少我的行为合乎年纪啊
At least I act my age.
她就是个对什么都不满的老奶奶
She's a disapproving grandmother
住在了网络游戏玩家的年轻身体里
in the body of a YouTube gamer.
宛如噩梦啊 我可以替你开一会儿哦
Nightmare. I could take over if you like.
她居然逼我清洗淋浴间
She makes me clean the shower.
我们应该待在这艘船上 独自去伦敦
We should just stay on this boat and go to London by ourselves.
-什么 独自去 -当然不是只有一个人啦
- What, alone? - Not alone alone, obviously.
你我一起独自去
Together alone.
跟他们一起上路 但保持距离
With them, but away from them.
像船队一样
Like a convoy.
-船队 没错 -好吧
- Convoy, exactly. - Right.
只是没有厕所 也没有床
Only there's no toilets, no bed,
船舱还飘出奇怪的鱼腥味
and a weird smell of fish in the cabin.
别丧 阿玛尔 都世界末日了
Come on, Amar. The world's ending.
我们终于能想做什么就做什么了
We are finally free to do whatever we want.
-我想开船 -很快就给你 朋友
- I want to drive. - Soon, my friend.
很快
Soon.
现金还是刷♥卡♥
So... cash or card?
但是 机器都坏了 所以如果你们有现金
Only... the machine's down, obviously, so if you have the cash,
那就太好了
that'd be brilliant.
真会开玩笑 老兄
Good one, man.
就是啊 我们没有钱
Yeah, we don't have any money.
难道你们觉得我会把柴油白送给你们吗
What, do you think I should just give you the diesel?
这是末日
It's an apocalypse.
这是生意 就这么简单
It's a fucking business, is what it is.
但是 钱已经没有意义了
But... money doesn't mean anything anymore,
已经回到最原始的时代了
we're back in the dark ages,
也许该用中世纪以物换物的交易系统
presumably with some sort of medieval barter system.
我不知道你活在哪个星球 小子
I don't know what planet you're living on, bab,
但在这个星球
but on this one...
你得付钱
you pay what you owe.
我♥操♥ 猎枪 谁会随身带猎枪
Fuck me, a shot gun? Who has a shot gun?
-这里可是英国 -我有执照的
- This is England. - I have a certificate.
有的人总会未雨绸缪
Some of us prepared.
-对付僵尸吗 -不行吗
- For zombies? - Why not?
气候变化 种族冲突 还有该死的欧洲
Climate change, religion, bloody Europe,
总会有什么崩♥盘♥的
something was bound to crack.
我们可以好好商量 劳伦斯 写个欠条怎么样
We can talk about this, Lawrence, how about a credit note?
借条
An iou?
我看上去像有求必应的牙仙吗
What do I look like? The tooth fairy?
好样的 天才 这下你高兴了吧
Well done, genius I hope you're happy.
真不敢相信你告诉他我姐姐有钱
I can't believe you told him my sister has money.
-我姐姐从来就没钱 -那是为了争取时间
- My sister never has money. - Buying time.
他当时拿枪指着我呢
He was pointing his gun right at me.
或许都没有上膛
It's probably not loaded.
你又不能确定
You don't know that.
昨天晚上 很模糊
So... last night's, er, fuzzy.
你有没有...
Did, erm, did anything, you know...?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我觉得我知道 但我想知道你知不知道
Well, I think I know, but I want to know if you know.
不 我是说 我觉得我知道
No. I mean, I think I know.
不 我知道
No, I-I know.
不该发生那种事的
It shouldn't have happened.
-我们才刚认识 -你也绝对不是我喜欢的类型
- We've only just met. - And you're absolutely not my type.
绝对不是你喜欢的类型
Absolutely not your type?
直言直语真是你最吸引人的特质
Blunt insensitivity is your most attractive feature.
你的嘲讽也是
And sarcasm is yours.
以及 你总是坐着不动 什么也不干
That and your utter inability to get off your arse.
-这话是什么意思 -无意冒犯
- What's that supposed to mean? - Well, no offence,
但你是我见过最懒的人
but you are the laziest man I've ever met.
都世界末日了
I mean, it's the end of the world
你却几乎没动过一根指头
and you've barely lifted a finger.
很抱歉我没有完全遵守你伟大计划的
I'm so sorry I don't follow the great master plan
每一个微小的细节
to your exact microscopic letter.
你是我见过最龟毛的女人
You're the most anal person I've ever met.
我不是龟毛 我只是喜欢任何事都要做得完美
I'm not anal, I just like things done right.
那就是龟毛的意思
That's the definition of anal.
你也一样
So are you.
你根本是胡说八道
That makes no sense!
-这就是人生 对吧 -没错
- This is the life, isn't it? - Totally.
小心点
Careful!
注意点你那边 这个方向盘很敏感
Just looks closer your side. This steering is very touchy.
-我不介意试试 -我可以的
- I don't mind having a go. - I'm fine.
好吧 但你的驾驶技术有点...
Yeah, but your driving's a bit...
你懂的 你毕竟才刚学会
Well, you know, it's a new skill for you.
你觉得你可以开得比我好吗
You think you can do better?
我只是想说 单独我们两个有点弱
We are a bit vulnerable on our own, is all.
你是个非常消极的人 对吧 阿玛尔
You're kind of a negative person, aren't you, Amar?
不是我故意消极
Not to be negative,
但我觉得我们应该看下船有没有漏水
but I think we should check for leaks.
好吧
Right...
-你要干什么 -起身做事
- What are you doing? - Getting off my arse.
在吗
Hello?
什么事
Oh, what?
我就是想问问你打算用那个钱做什么
Just wondering what you're going to do with the money.
等你拿到手的时候
When you get it.
与你无关
None of your business.
只是 现在有钱也没地方花啊
Only, there's nowhere to spend it.
我们之前刚去过超♥市♥
We've just been to the supermarket.
唯一流通的货币就是"不被吃掉"
The only currency's not getting eaten.