那这突然让我明白 真正的货物 比如柴油
Then it strikes me that real goods, like, for example, diesel,
就更加重要了
are even more important.
谢谢你的指点 价格现在升高50%了
Point well made. Price just went up 50%.
真有你的
Well done.
你存钱是要干什么
What you saving up for?
退休养老
Retirement.
买♥♥保时捷 去泰国买♥♥老婆
Porsche Boxster, Thai bride,
以你的偏见 想怎么猜怎么猜
make your own prejudiced guess.
那你退休以后打算做什么
What were you going to do when you retired?
以上所有
All of the above.
我想住在一个海边小屋里
I'd like to live in a beach hut.
-尽可能什么也不干 -跟现在也差不多
- Do as little as possible. - No change there, then.
我会开船游遍各大运河
I'd tour the canals.
是吗 你有船 又有那么多柴油
Yeah? Well, you've got a boat and all the diesel in the world.
你还要钱干什么
What do you need the money for?
你还在吗
You're still there?
你没事吧
You ok?
不好意思 你是希望我转个身
Oh, sorry, did you want me to roll over
然后告诉你 "我这下顿悟了"吗
and tell you how, "I see the truth now"?
因为这个停顿只是因为我在纳闷
Because that pause was me wondering
像你这么蠢的人怎么会认为我有那么蠢
how someone as stupid as you could think I was that stupid.
我继续坐着吧
And I'm back on my arse.
至少你尝试了一下
At least you tried.
别又把船弄淹水了
Don't flood it. Again.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing!
稍等一下
Just give it a minute.
他又来了 那家伙可真快
He's back! That guy is fast.
他的瘦肌肉组织很发达
He's got a lot of lean muscle.
他是怎么回事啊
What is up with him?
裘德
Jude?
该死 我们必须离开这里
Oh, shit, we have to get out of here.
我们要怎么离开这里
How exactly do we get out of here?
发动机坏了 船又淹水了
Engine's dead, we're taking on water,
你男朋友的同伴们马上就会来饱餐一顿
and your boyfriend's mates will be over in a bit for dinner!
能别再说他是我男朋友了吗
Will people stop calling him that?
他就是个僵尸 跟其他那些僵尸一样
He's just a zombie like the rest of them.
-他不一样 乔 -他没什么不一样
- He's different, Jo. - He's not different!
僵尸是不会游泳的 对吧
They can't swim, right?
终于摆脱他了
Good riddance.
讲真 就跟一个男人睡了一次...
Honestly, sleep with a guy one time...
滚下去
Get off!
你们最好出来一下
You'd best get out here.
乔
Jo!
凯特 凯特 救命啊
Cat! Cat, help!
停船 停船
Pull her in, pull her in.
你怎么就是不罢休呢
Why won't you stop?!
快走
Come on!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
跟旧火花告别
Gonna say goodbye to an old flame.
这句真美
That's a good line.
健康安♥全♥局♥的存在是有原因的
Health and safety exists for a reason, you know!
谁有火柴
Who's got a match?
我会把这些都加到你们的账单上去
I'm adding all this to your bill!
你被甩了
You're dumped.
-怎么没有火焰 -那是柴油
- Where's the flames? - It's diesel, love.
不会瞬间就爆♥炸♥ 燃起熊熊烈火
It's not all bangs and whooshes, you know.
操
Oh, fuck!
-能给我吗 -不行
- May I? - No!
好吧 的确是上了膛的
OK, it was loaded.
你们这些蠢货
Oh, you pillocks.
下船 下船
Get off! Get off!
回我的船上去
Back to mine!
把枪给我
Give me that.
你来开船
You drive.
他怎么就是不死呢
Why won't he just die?
我们之间完了 裘德 懂点暗示吧
It's over, Jude. Take a hint!
-你们炸了我的船 -别这样 劳伦斯
- You blew up my boat. - Oh, come on, Lawrence,
你可饶了我们吧 我们只是想活下去而已
give us a break, we're... we're just surviving.
我们都是人类 我们应该齐心协力
We're all human, we should be pulling together,
而非互相剥削利用
not exploiting one another.
这只是一种美化的说法
That's just a fancy way of saying
核心还是你们试图洗劫我
you're still trying to rip me off.
她到底有没有钱给我
Now, does she have my money or not?
我从2017年就开始用电子支付了
I've been contactless since 2017.
我们共同面对
And we're in this together.
没错 你要开枪打死我 就得打死我们所有人
Yeah, you shoot me, you have to shoot all of us.
我没意见
Fine by me.
我这里有钱给你
I've got your money.
它是你的了 把船开走吧
She's yours. Take the boat.
隐藏了什么坑
What's the catch?
没有坑 它就如同美梦一般 对吧 各位
No catch. Goes like a dream. Right, guys?
它永远不会沉
Well, she is unsinkable.
把你的马甲也给我
And the gilet.
我真的太擅长开船了
I'm so good at driving boats.
风拂过头发 我简直是天生好手
Wind in my hair. I'm built for it.
就像超级超级年轻版的丹尼尔·克雷格
Like a much, much younger Daniel Craig.
-你没事吧 -没事 就...你懂的
- You ok? - Yeah. Just, you know.
我还是...
I'll just...
这件夹克怎么样
How's the jacket?
令人意外的舒适 有薰衣草的香味
Surprisingly comfortable. Smells of lavender.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
-那只是一个吻而已 -好几个吻
- You know, it was only a kiss. - Several kisses.
-好几个吻 -然后还有点...
- Several kisses. - And a bit of...
好吧 两个朋友完全可以彻底忘掉这事的
Yeah, nothing two friends can't put behind them.
是啊
Yeah.
做朋友
Friends?
你浑身一股臭脚丫子味
You smell like toes.
是啊
Yeah.
估计你会很不习惯 再也没有跟踪者了
Gonna be weird for you. No more stalkers.
相信我 总会有更多跟踪者的
Trust me, there's always more stalkers.
不是像裘德那种的
Not like Jude.
你说得对
You were right.
我知道 他会跳 速度也更快
I know, he jumped and he was faster,
按影视文学作品里的规则不是这样的
that's not in the rule book.
他不一样 我们需要搞清楚原因
He was different, we need to know why.
我指的是 你说为我做一些事 是对的
I meant you were right about... doing stuff for me.
你的确为我做了很多 或许远超你应该做的
You do... maybe more than your fair share.
-或许吗 -或许
- Maybe? - Maybe.
或许我有时的确有点控制欲过强
Maybe I can be a bit controlling.
-或许吗 -或许
- Maybe? - Maybe.
-抱歉你的船没了 -那船上连个水壶都没有
- Sorry about your boat. - Didn't even have a kettle.
禽兽非人
Animals.
你想给我泡杯茶吗
Fancy making me a cup of tea?
不想
No.