并开始散播病毒的患者
难怪他那么不一样
That's why he was different!
-更快 -更粘人
- Faster! - More clingy.
你们杀死了解药 真有你们的
You've killed the cure - well done!
我们能待会儿再怪我害病菌蔓延吗
Can we blame me for germing us all later?
放开她 混♥蛋♥
Get off her, you dick!
滚开
Get off!
快走了
Come on!
-我的枪 -别管了
- My gun! - Leave it!
-我的外套 -别管了
- My coat! - Leave it!
快跑 快跑
Come on, come on!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
我真欣慰你把我们的命交到他们手里
Oh, I'm so glad you put our lives in their hands.
-船在哪里 -那边
- Where's the boat? - That way.
桑尼和阿玛尔
Sunny and Amar!
-谁 -我们同船的伙伴
- Who? - Our shipmates!
-那是我的船 -我们不能丢下他们
- It's my ship. - We are not leaving without them!
-我同意 -好吧
- Agreed. - Fine.
那我们去船上 在那里等他们
Let's just get to the boat, we'll wait for them there.
快走
Come on!
不管了 好吧 好吧
Ah, fuck it! Yeah, yeah!
-你怎么认识裘德的 -只是朋友
- So, how do you know Jude? - Just friends.
在我杀死他之前
Before I killed him.
-裘德不是解药 -什么
- Jude wasn't the cure. - What?
我看过《传染病》
I've seen Contagion.
史蒂文·索德伯格2011年拍的那部
Steven Soderberg, 2011.
-零号♥病人就是指第一个病患吧 -是的
- Patient zero is the first case? - Yeah.
不过 我不像你
Although, unlike you,
不会把我们的推论建立在一部烂片上
we didn't base our reasoning on a bad movie.
那可真可惜
Well, more's the pity,
至少他们找到了格温妮斯·帕特洛
at least they found Gwyneth Paltrow.
裘德变成僵尸时 新闻上已经全是报道了
By the time Jude was a zombie, it was all over the news.
-他不是你们要找的零号♥病人 -什么
- He's not your patient zero. - What?
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes! I'm sure.
他在乔的卧室里 一直是个好端端的人
He was a fully functioning human in Jo's bedroom
直到早上7点才尸变
until seven in the morning.
第一例感染是1点出现的
First reports were at one.
你能看看的我的背吗 好疼
Can you look at my back? It hurts.
可能就是你刚刚捅我刀子的地方
Probably where you just stabbed me.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
没事 只是划伤了
Nothing, just a scratch.
衣服还好吗
Is the top OK?
被抓破了
Bit ripped.
我恨他们
I hate them!
他明明有枪
He had a gun.
怎么会没拦住他们呢
How could he not stop them?
要是我能拿到那把枪
If I could just get it.
那你手里就有枪了
Then you'd be in charge of a gun,
-谁都不希望你拿枪 -我枪法很好
- which I don't think anybody wants. - I'm good with a gun.
你在游艺节用气步♥枪♥打中了自己
You shot yourself with an air rifle at the funfair.
他们恶意调整了瞄准镜 不让你赢
They fiddle with the sights, stop you winning.
你射中了自己的脚
You shot yourself in the foot!
能尽量闭嘴少说话吗
Can we keep the chatter to a minimum?
我真不敢相信我听了这个傻♥逼♥的话
I can't believe I listened to this bellend.
我就说我们应该听凯特的吧
I told you we should have listened to Kat.
不 你没说
No, you didn't.
你说的是"我们应该让专业人士来接手"
You said we should, "Let the professionals take over."
兄弟 现在的重点不是谁对谁说了什么
Mate, this isn't about who said what to who,
或是谁得到的是草莓味的棒棒糖
or who got the strawberry lollipop.
我们得找到凯特和乔
We need to find Kat and Jo.
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以做到的 你和我
We can do this. You and me.
就像过去那样
Like old times.
你和我对过去的记忆非常不同
You and I have a very different memory of old times.
但我们可以做到的
But we can do this.
待着别走
Stay.
这个中心是个聚集点
The centre's a rallying point!
这个中心是个死亡陷阱
The centre's a deathtrap!
政♥府♥是个鸡♥巴♥
And the government's a dick.
开干吧
Let's do it.
士兵们都去哪儿了
Where are the soldiers?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的
Ok.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
当然 还好 还好
Y-Yeah. Yeah, good.
有没有觉得头重脚轻 或者...
Not feeling lightheaded? Or...
我也说不清 比如汗涔涔的
I don't know, sweaty?
没有
No.
你说得对
You were right, you know.
你经历了非常屎的末日
You have had a really shit apocalypse.
我爱你
I love you.
你是知道这点的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
士兵们要来了
Soldiers are coming.
满意了吗
Happy now?
拜托
Oh, come on!
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing!
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
把缆绳解开
Untie us.
去船舱里
Get downstairs.
-怎么了 -我没事
- What's the matter? - I'm fine.
-你被咬了吗 -没有
- Have you been bitten? - No!
一般被咬的人都会这么说
That's exactly what someone says
然后才露出手臂上被咬的伤口
before they reveal a bite wound on their arm
我到时不得不用迷你弩射中他们的心脏
and I have to shoot them in the heart with a miniature crossbow.
这个末日真的很漫长
It's been a long apocalypse.
-把你的上衣脱了 -什么
- Take your shirt off. - What?
照做
Do it.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
赶快把船发动起来
Just get the boat started!
好了 脱裤子
Right, trousers.
相信我 我没被咬
Trust me, I've not been bitten.
乔被咬了
Well, Jo has.
什么
What?
跟我说说要怎么治疗吧
Tell me about the cure.
罗伯
Rob!
你为什么觉得裘德是零号♥病人
Why did you think Jude was patient zero?
那是机密
It's classified.
罗伯 成熟一点吧
Rob, fucking grow up!
他之前在接受流感实验性疗法
He was on a flu trial.
流感实验性疗法 所以那是真的
Flu trial? So that was true?
是的
Yeah.
我们认为零号♥病人就是那个疗法的实验对象之一
We believe patient zero was on that trial.
典型的喜欢干预自然的科学家 混♥蛋♥
Typical meddling scientists - bastards!
妈的
Shit!
别再转了 会让船淹水的
Stop turning it, you'll flood it!
快拿船桨
Get the poles!
好吧
Ok...
走开
Go... away!
混♥蛋♥们
Wankers!
趴下 他的准头很差
Get down, he's a terrible shot!
走 快走
Go! Go!
来跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend!
保险栓没拉
Safety catch!
对哦
Oh, yeah!
总是射中脚
Always the foot.
射脚也没什么问题啊
Nothing wrong with the foot.
好险啊
That was close.
完了