Ah, shit.
太好了
Yes!
乔 你的后背...
Jo, your back...
她被咬了
She's been bitten!
天呐
Oh, my God!
-有东西卡住了 我得清理下螺旋桨 -凯特
- Something's stuck, I need to clear the propeller. - Kat!
我要死了
I'm dying!
我们需要马力
We need horses.
-拉住绳子 当一下马 用力拉 -马
- Grab the ropes and be horses. - Horses?
-那乔... -别废话 快去前面 用力拉
- What about J...? - No, go to the front, now - and pull!
我不喜欢马
I don't like horses.
或者蝙蝠
Or bats, apparently.
我不是个喜欢动物的人 好吗
I'm not an animal person, OK?
好了
Ok...
我还有大好的人生没有享受呢
I've got my whole life ahead of me.
是被那个士兵卡住了
It's the soldier.
就因为我活得很尽兴 并不代表我应该英年早逝啊
Just cos I live fast, doesn't mean I should die young...
美貌犹在人已亡
..and beautiful!
我还没去过科切拉音乐节
I never went to Coachella...
裘德是怎么被感染的
How did Jude get infected, anyway?
-有人咬了他吗 -什么 没有
- Did someone bite him? - What? No!
裘德没有被咬
Jude wasn't bitten.
什么
What?!
现在谁还在乎裘德啊
Who gives a shit about Jude?
昨天 你说他没被咬
Yesterday! You said he wasn't bitten.
是没有 但我被咬了
No, but I was!
等等
Wait...
他们两小时后就尸变了
They turn in two hours.
裘德尸变前的两小时在做什么
What was Jude doing two hours before he turned?
你以为呢
What do you think?
别评判我
And don't judge!
你是在哪认识他的
Well, where did you meet him?
在工作时
At work.
-在马盖鲁夫吗 -不 是在这里
- What, in Magaluf? - No, here.
我们做了个医疗实验性疗法
We did a medical trial.
那怎么能算工作
How is that work?
一周能赚一千镑呢
It's a grand a bloody week!
你参与了流感实验性疗法
You were on the flu trial?
然后你跟裘德上♥床♥了 两小时后 他就尸变了
Then you slept with Jude and two hours later, he turned.
你的意思是我传染了他吗
Are you saying I infected him?
你还跟谁上♥床♥了
Who else have you slept with?
你到底是站在谁那边的
Whose side are you on?
第一例感染出现的视觉是1点
First reports were at one,
你11点时在干什么
what were you doing at 11?
没什么 我当时在五铃酒吧
Nothing! I was in the Five Bells.
我们正处在一场僵尸瘟疫的中心
We are the epicentre of an apparent zombie plague
瘟疫是从盖斯街的五铃酒吧爆发的
that started in the Five Bells pub on Gas Street.
五铃酒吧
Five Bells!
-然后裘德打了那家伙 -为什么
- And then Jude punched that guy. - Why?
因为他亲吻了我
Cos he kissed me.
未经我的同意
Uninvited!
就是这么开始的
That's how it started!
然后你跟裘德上♥床♥了 他尸变了
Then you slept with Jude - he turned.
然后你吻了...
Then you kissed...
罗伯
Rob.
你才是零号♥病人
You're patient zero!
试试开启发动机
Try the engine!
清理好了
Got it!
要我们出手相助吗
Need a hand?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我这里有只手
I've got one.
所以我不会死
So I'm not going to die?
如果你会死 现在已经死了
If you were, you would have already.
因为「死亡之吻」而死
From the kiss of death.
别再这么叫了
Stop calling it that!
-你也不会死在伯明翰了 -不会
- And you're not going to die in Birmingham. - No.
毕竟有米尔顿凯恩斯水闸
There's always Milton Keynes.
在那之前 还有拉普沃思水闸
Before that, there's Lapworth Locks,
哈顿航路 那可是两英里内有21道水闸
the Hatton Flight - that's 21 locks in two miles
然后是华威市中心
then Warwick city centre,
伊奇顿十道闸 布朗斯顿隧♥道♥
Itchington Ten, Braunston Tunnel,
那长达2公里
that's 2km long,
然后是布利斯沃思 那长达3公里 还闹鬼
then Blisworth Tunnel - that's 3km, and haunted.
不 如果你真要死 没到米尔顿凯恩斯就早死了
Nah, if you're gonna die, it'll be long before Milton Keynes.
知道什么比玛奇朵咖啡更棒吗
You know what's better than macchiatos?
差和草莓味棒棒糖
Tea and strawberry lollipops.
你带我们逃出来了
You got us out.
我妹妹和她的精神之船
My little sister and her mental boat.
这是需要多玩家共同参与的游戏
It's a multiplayer game.
我真不敢相信这一切都是我引起的
I can't believe that I'm the cause of all this.
不仅仅是诱因 你或许也是解药
Not just the cause - you could be the cure.
天呐
God...
果然我才是关键人物
..it is all about me.