剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
and take care of him myself.
自己照看他吧
I just can't wait till chad gets here.
真想查德快点来
I'll watch him.
我来照看他
Ih, yeah, sure. That'd be great.
那真是太好了
Um, you know the last time she watched him,
上次她照看他时
I found him eating crayons and cutting up a carpet.
我发现他在吃蜡笔 还有割地毯
Come on! We'll be fine.
拜托 我行的
Okay, but you cannot just be the fun aunt, okay?
但你不能一味纵容他
'Cause then I'm the one left picking up the pieces.
然后让我来收拾残局
No, no, I won't be any fun.
不 不 我不会的
I'll be just like you.
我会像你一样的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
All right, Sam, you watch her. I trust you.
萨姆 你监督她 我信你
Okay.
好的
So Sam, how did you like your omelet?
萨姆 你觉得蛋卷如何
Hated it.
很难吃
Joking.
说笑
One of the top ten omelets of my life.
是我这辈子吃过最好的蛋卷之一
And yes, I've been to France.
没错 正宗的法式蛋卷我也吃过
Oh, where you going?
你去哪
I gotta keep my eye on you.
我得盯着你
Sarah said.
莎拉说的
Oh, you're feeling pretty cocky now.
你现在狐假虎威啊
She trusts me, right?
她信得过我
And your mom likes a guy with a big appetite.
你妈也喜欢上我这个好胃口的人
Oh, yeah, what did you do with that omelet, by the way?
对了 你是怎么处理蛋卷的
What sink or toilet did you clog with avocado.
你用酪梨堵住了哪个厕所
No, it's awesome.
不 更妙
I wanted to make friends with your dad's birds,
我想讨好你♥爸♥的小鸟
so I fed them the avocado.
所以我把酪梨喂给它们了
Oh, no, Sam.
不是吧 萨姆
Tell me you didn't feed the avocado to the birds.
告诉我你没拿酪梨喂小鸟
Why? They eat fruit.
为什么 它们吃水果的
It happens all the time. One of 'em gobbled it up right away.
这很正常 其中一只立刻吞食了
Avocado's toxic to birds.
酪梨对鸟类有毒
No, it's--
不是吧
Of course it is.
真的
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Sir.
先生
Afternoon.
下午好
Okay, hi. I just need a bird.
我想买♥♥只鸟
Oh, I'm sorry. We don't have any birds here.
抱歉 我们不卖♥♥鸟
What?
什么
Kidding, okay?
逗你玩的
They're all for sale.
这些都卖♥♥
Except this guy.
除了这家伙
And you don't want him anyway,
反正你也不会要它
because he's a pain in my ass!
因为它是个麻烦精
Get off the perch!
给我从那杆上下来
I am your master!
我才是你老大
So what kind of bird do you want?
你想要什么样的鸟
It's--I don't know what they're called.
我不知道它们的名字
Parrot, cockatiel, canary.
鹦鹉 澳洲鹦鹉 金丝雀
Ooh, falcon. I'm kidding.
猎鹰 逗你玩的
I don't have a falcon. It's illegal.
我不卖♥♥猎鹰 这是非法的
I have a falcon.
我有只猎鹰
It needs to look like that, please.
请给我只和这只一样的
Oh, my--dude!
我的天 老兄
What is the matter with you?
你有毛病吧
It's a death drill.
这是死亡演习
This is a magician.
这是魔术
Fake dead bird.
假的死鸟
Right? Say right.
对不对 说对
Right.
对
Yes, yes, carry on.
好了 好了 继续
Seriously, bro,
说真的 兄弟
why are you carrying this around?
你干吗带着这玩意
I'm just--
我只是
I'm having a lot of trouble letting it go.
我无法接受它走了的事实
I get that.
理解
It's cool.
没事的
Hold on.
等着
I think I got something for you.
我想我可以满足你的需求
Really?
真的
What?
什么
How about...
托马斯
Thomas.
怎么样
That is perfect.
非常好
Can you just put that in a bag for me?
能不能把它放在袋子
In a bag?
放袋子里
Just go ahead an put that right in a bag.
你只管把它放袋子里
Thomas in a bag?
把托马斯放袋子里
Bag's $50 extra.
袋子要50美金
For the bag?
就这袋子
Put some holes in it, okay?
在上面戳几个洞 知道么
Okay. Thank you.
行 谢了
Sam?
萨姆
Dick! Why are you--
迪克 你怎么
I didn't even see you there.
我都没看到你
What--is everything ok-- I didn't even--
都还好吧 我都没
We're both at a bird store which is weird.
我们在同一家鸟店 真奇怪
Well, actually it's not weird.
其实并不奇怪
I own birds. Why are you here?
我有养鸟 你在这干什么
I didn't even know it was a bird store when I came in.
我进来时不知道这是个鸟店
It was one of those deals.
招揽顾客的把戏
Hey, you know, it might be a good thing that you're here.
你在这也不是件坏事
I--I don't think so.
我不觉得
These motion sensors are a lot heavier
这些运动传感器
than I thought they would be.
比我想象的要重很多
I was gonna call angela to come and pick me up.
我正打算让安吉拉来接我
But maybe I can get a ride with you.
但或许可以让你载我一程
Nope. What?
不 什么
I mean, there's-- I'm parked so far away.
我是说 我车停得很远
As far away as the house?
再远还能远过家么
Just about.
差不多
I mean, it's pretty far away.
相当远
I'd really appreciate it if we just--
我会很感激如果我们
Yeah, but let's do this though
不管怎样 我载你回去
because that would be good for you.
因为这是为了你
Who's that?
这是谁
That is your mom.
这是你妈妈
And that is me, when i was cuter.
那是我 小的时候
And that is uncle david.
那是 戴维舅舅
Yeah.
对
He's coming to grandpa's birthday party.
他要来参加外公的生日聚会
Oh, no, honey. I wish he were.
不 宝贝 真希望他能来
He's still working in africa.
他还在非洲工作
He's right.
他说得对
David's coming.
戴维会来
What?
什么
But I told you not to tell anybody, Scotty.
我告诉过你别跟任何人说的 史考蒂
It's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
Sorry.
对不起
Chad and I arranged it.
我和查德安排的
That's so great.
这太好了
Dad's gonna be thrilled.
爸爸会很激动
I know. How thoughtful are we?
我知道 我们很贴心吧
Can I help you with that?
要我帮你么
Yeah. it's totally broken though.
要 彻底坏了
There we go.
搞定
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表