剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
Oh,right after I pee.
先去上个厕所
All right.
好吧
I've actually never mailed anything from here.
我从来都没有在办公室寄过东西
Hey,Tess,do you know if we have like a mail slot?
泰斯 我们这儿有投信口吗
Or...
或者...
Ah,never mind.
没事了
Excuse me.
借过
Oh,excuse me. I'm sorry.
借过 抱歉
Complicated. Sorry.
真复杂 抱歉
You can't do that.
你怎么这样
You can't put garbage in a mail slot.
你怎么能把垃圾放进投信口
That's not a mail slot.
这不是投信口
It's a trash chute.
是垃圾槽
I saw you put your mail in there.
我瞧见你把信投进去了
No,that was junk mail.
垃圾信件而已
I was just throwing it out.
我只是把它扔掉
I just put a whole thing
我刚把梅尔
Of Mel's thank you cards down there.
所有的感谢卡扔进去
Ooh,I hope they didn't land
希望我刚才扔的辣椒粉
In the chili I just threw out.
没有洒在卡片上
Oh,Mel. Mel,come in here.
梅尔 梅尔 过来
Tell your father
告诉你♥爸♥爸
That there is nothing wrong with this sofa.
这沙发没有什么问题
Oh,I don't want to be late for my spa day.
再不走我就要迟到了
Mel.
梅尔
Um,dad,there's nothing wrong with the sofa.
爸爸 沙发没什么问题
Are you kidding me?
你没开玩笑吧
Look how sharp the edges are on that cushion.
你看垫子的边那么硬
You could cut your eyes with 'em.
躺在上面怎么睡得着
Sharp cushions? Isn't that just the living end?
硬边吗 这样日子就过不下去了
Look,I-I would love to stay and get in the middle of this,
听着 我很愿意留下来解决
But I have an appointment.
可是我还有个约会
Sit down. What?
坐下 什么
I trust Melanie.
我相信梅尔
If she says that the couch is uncomfortable,
如果她觉得这沙发不舒服
Out it goes,and if she likes it,
那就必须扔掉
Then it can stay.
如果她喜欢 那就留下
See,this was really my time--
可是 我有事情
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
All right,all right,all right.
好吧
See. Sharp.
看吧 太硬了
No,my water just broke.
不是 羊水破了
Oh,honey.
宝贝
Oh,my god.
天哪
Oh,this is so exciting.
太激动人心了
I'll get your bag.
我去把你的包拿来
I'm gonna have a baby.
我要做妈妈了
May she bring you as much joy
希望她会给你带来很多欢乐
As you brought me.
就像你对于我一样
Ooh,god.
天哪
Are you sitting down?
你坐着吗
Why?
怎么问这个
My water just broke.
我的羊水破了
You're really milking this one,honey.
你不是在开玩笑吧 宝贝
No,honey,it's happening.
没有 宝贝 是真的
Really?
真的吗
Wait,you're serious?
等下 真的吗
I'm having a baby. I'm sorry.
我要当爸爸了 抱歉
That's why I stopped--
就因为这我停下来
Are you-- this is it?
你...这是不是...
Okay,okay,okay.
好吧 好吧
Then,uh,just stay there.
你站在原地
I will be there.
我马上就来
Just sit down,shut up-- or,you know what I mean.
你坐下 听我说
St run--don't run! Don't run! I didn't mean that.
别跑 别跑
Don't run. I will do the running.
别跑 我过来接你
Sam,it's okay. Calm down.
萨姆 没事的 冷静
My parents are gonna drive me to the city,
我爸妈会把我送到市区
And we've got plenty of time,
我们还有很多时间
So all you have to do is meet me at the hospital.
你需要做的就是在医院等我
Okay,okay. I'm on my way.
好的 我就去
Wait,Sam,wait. Dr. Royce's office called,
等等 萨姆 罗伊斯医生打电♥话♥来
And he had to do a procedure
说他要在别的医院
At a different hospital,
做个手术
So we're actually meeting him at st--
所以我们去那儿 地址是...
Right in the box.
手♥机♥进垃圾箱了
Got it right down there.
整个儿掉进去了
Damn it! Honey,I didn't hear which saint!
该死 宝贝 圣什么医院
Hello?
喂
Sam!
萨姆
Honey,say what? Oh,god!
宝贝 说什么 天哪
Which saint?
圣什么
Hello?
喂
What saint?
圣什么
Here--I'm allowed to.
我可以...
I dropped-- I dropped something in there.
我的东西掉进去了
I'm allowed to. I dropped something in there.
我东西掉进去了
Thank you for your judgmentmental...ness.
谢谢你们的指指点点
Hey,Sam,it's me.
萨姆 是我
I don't know what happened.
你到底怎么回事
Our call got all echoey.
怎么那么大回声
I hope that doesn't mean you took the phone
你不是又在卫生间
Into the bathroom again.
打电♥话♥吧
Anyway,call me back.
不管怎样 要回我电♥话♥
He's still not picking up.
他还是没有接
Oh,honey,you'll get through soon.
宝贝 可能等下他就回电了
Just stay focused on the task at hand.
还是先做手头上的事吧
You've been grinning like a pig in slop
自从要把我的新沙发换掉
Ever since my new sofa got covered in ick.
你就像老鼠看到米那样高兴
No offense,honey.
别往心里去 宝贝
None taken.
没放心上
Angela,please,I'm smiling
安吉拉 拜托 我很开心
Because our daughter is about to have a baby.
我们的女儿马上要做妈妈了
Although we will have to replace that new sofa.
虽然我们要把那新沙发给换了
Perhaps with the old sofa.
或许还能用那个旧的
I'd sooner get two canvas barcaloungers.
我等下就去买♥♥俩帆布椅子
This doesn't even work.
这个还能用吗
Come on.
拜托
Hey,hey,sorry,sorry.
抱歉
No! No,no,no!
不
Sir,do you know your name?
先生 你叫什么名字
Where am I?
我在哪儿
You're at St. Sebastian's hospital.
这里是圣塞巴斯蒂医院
St. Seb--did you say saint?
圣...你说圣吗
Did you just say saint?
你说了圣吗
Oh,my god,you are a saint.
天哪 你真是个圣人
My wife is having a baby here.
我老婆在这里生小孩
I can go fi--ow!
我要去...
Take it easy.
别紧张
Take it easy.
别紧张
You bruised your coccyx pretty bad,
你的尾骨伤得很严重
And you might have herniated a disc.
可能会腰椎间盘突出
That was some beating you took.
你受了顿暴打
You're lucky that mail carrier found you when she did.
还好 邮递员发现了你
Yeah,real lucky.
是啊 真幸运
I need to find my wife.
我要去找我老婆
Please he-elp me.
请帮帮我
Don't worry.
别担心
We gave you an epidural for the pain.
我们给你做了硬膜外麻醉
In another 15 to 20 minutes,you won't feel a thing
再过15到20分钟
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表