剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
你生孩子的时候
I wouldn't be in the delivery room with you
亲爱的 我为我先前说的话道歉
And honey,I am sorry that I said
一边站三个人
And we've got three on one side,three on the other.
我会在她看到之前拿回来的
Well,I gotta get that article before she reads it.
这就是为什么我拿你报纸的原因
And that's why I visited you in the bathroom.
听他们这样说 至少还要两个礼拜才行
That means two weeks in contractor language.
不笑 不能笑
I never snort. I don't snort.
爸爸 我们是有原因的
Dad,there is an explanation for all of this.
听起来就像"无聊的故事"[谐音]
Sounds a little like "snory story."
检查室的台子都要面向大门呢
Where the exam room table is facing the door?
还有那块布
When you and the drape!
-谢谢 -所以你还是别弄了
- Thank you. - So I'm taking you off it.
太糟了 他确实有提到过两个礼拜
Okay,that's bad,because he actually did say two weeks.
那时我们在纳什维尔
I--we were in Nashville--
太好笑了 你...
Oh,it's a hoot. When the--when you--
实在太惊人了 老爸 你去哪了
Well,that's awful. Dad,where were you?
要去水池做呢
That I might be into doing it in a pool
能看到这我太高兴了
And that's...that's nice to read about.
我看你写了我妈
I see you wrote the vagina article.
打扰一下 他们带克莱顿去哪了
Uh,excuse me. Where did they put Clayton?
对不起
Yeah,sorry.
伯戈因花
Oh. Burgoyne surrounded.
从小她都让我们关灯上厕所
I mean,she taught us to pee with the lights out.
没错 我也这样想的 我就喜欢冒险
Yes,I-I want to. I like risks.
可我想要个安静的地方工作
I just needed a really quiet place to work.
其实我是写杂♥志♥的 专门写文章的
I actually write for it. Uh,features.
我实在找不到...
I-I can't find one that--
他都来不及走进去呢
That he can't walk in and hang a right?
一个挖大理石的家伙
About the guy that mines all the marble
这事实在太搞笑了 所以我说出去了
I'm sorry--it's a funny thing,and I told a few people.
随便你住多久 直到你回来
For as long as you need it. Until your loft is ready.
很多点子都被否决了
I've worked on a lotta stuff,and it all fizzles out.
要更隐私一点 要多一点我的经历
Something personal,more in my voice.
看上去 你似乎很开心
Although,you--you seem so delighted by it,
萨姆 你不可能躲她一辈子的
Sam,you can't avoid her forever,okay?
好吧 都怪我的膀胱咯
All right. Stupid tiny bladder.
我必须放弃它 把它赶走
I had to get rid of it,just get it out,
就被你拿走了
And I thought that you had it.
只是在小范围内
It got out... to the...the...
宝贝 你想怎样 我都听你的
Well,I will do it any way you want,babe.
你最好还是快点写些什么出来
You'd better write something in your own adorable voice.
安吉拉 我要写东西交差
Angela,I-I-- I had to write something.
轮转焰火 我看见你拿到了这个
And pinwheel. I see you got pinwheel.
我想找个好的切入点
It's like I tried to think of different--
让我看看 二号♥房♥间
Let's see...room two.
我可不想听到你们谈论这种事
This is not something I wanna hear about.
萨姆 过来谈谈可以吗
Sam? Come back and talk for a minute?
我正在想法子呢
So I gotta come up with some new ideas.
- 否则我死定了 -你开玩笑吧
- I would die! - Are you kidding?
我在达特桑里[车名] 排队加油呢
I was in the datsun. Waiting in line for gas.
这是你写过的最好的东西了
I think it's the best thing you've ever written.
找到那张纸以后 马上就毁了它
When you find that article,I am going to destroy it.
这不是桃子 是肥皂
That is not a peach. That is soap.
永远都别想
That'd be the last thing you ever did.
要我写这个 根本不可能
Um...there's no way I could write that story.
萨姆 你太可爱了
Sam. You're too cute.
这文章很苻合杂♥志♥的基调
And it perfectly captured the tone of the magazine.
就是这样 女士们 不要太疯狂
All right,but remember,ladies,calmly.
如果你想要下周把杂♥志♥发出去
But if you wanna get published in the new cap weekly,
可他这个人很复杂
He's a very complicated character.
你最喜欢杂♥志♥的哪个部分呢
What exactly do you like best in the magazine?
安吉拉 蓝莓薄饼是给你的
Got,uh,blueberry pancakes for you,Angela,
事实上真的令我很难堪
I was actually probably more embarrassed than mad.
话说回来 你的房♥子啥时才好呀
Any word on when your apartment's gonna be ready?
明天早上再来谢我吧 写纸上...
Thank me tomorrow morning... On paper.
我是说从第三者角度来看
I mean,not,you know,for me,but someone else...to do.
一开始我真的气疯了
Oh,I was-- I was mad at first.
而且还会教你们如何去绣它们
And a fair way to distribute these quilt patterns
你说对了 我最想写的就是故事呢
Yes! Yes. Features are what I've always wanted to write.
我... 我会完成的...
I'll,uh...I'll be right on that--
好像... 坐起来 不是那么容易
Doesn't really... Come out very easily.
我看见我岳母阴♥部♥的那一天
"The day I saw my mother-in-law's vagina"?
没把话说清楚前不许走
You're not going anywhere until you explain to me
他.. 我也不知道 他说无所谓
Well,he--I don't know. He says it's okay.
你知道吗 朱莉的想法很可笑
You know,Julie had kind of a funny idea.
太乏味 太保守... 太无聊
It's dry and safe... and boring.
你要我写文章 还是要写感谢信
You wanted me to write an article or a thank-you note?
女士们 我带了些有趣的东西
Okay,ladies,I came up with what I think is a fun
要相信罗伊斯医生 他非常优秀
Just trust Dr. Royce. He's excellent.
说说清楚你在这要注意什么
About you respecting some boundaries around here!
这个游戏在韦斯利
Now,this game was a real barn burner
我很喜欢你们住在这儿
Well...I love having you kids here.
但是我看了这个 这根本不是在写我
But then I...I read it. It's not about me at all.
写目录表 你的功力就发挥这点
The hot list only takes up this much space.
-瞧你那吃相 像熊似的 -我可不是熊
- And are eating like a bear. - I'm not a bear.
相信我 我已经有好多点子了
I am--and believe me,I-I got a zillion ideas for that.
大家去抢尽可能多的图纸
To go and get as many quilt patterns as you can,okay?
我被调到这来 不是来搞什么保守杂♥志♥的
I didn't transfer to d.c. to publish a safe magazine.
我总感觉有点东西是我不想看到的
I think there are some things that I just don't need to see.
我看见我岳母阴♥部♥的那一天
The day I saw my mother-in-law's vagina
写故事 你就可以这样发挥了...
I think you can handle... this much.
难道没有地方
Isn't there a pool or an exercise ball
我把这些图样
And then I'm going to spread these quilt patterns
都撒在地上
All over the center of the room like that.
你确定要去旅馆吗
Gosh,are you sure that you wanna go to a hotel?
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表