剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
等等 我以前老是
Wait, wait, I got a million of them.
我去和她说
I'll talk to her.
琼恩 一直都是我接你的
June, I pick you up all the time.
终于知道了吧
Now you do.
-你想喂她吗 -可以吗
- Do you wanna feed her? -Prunes.
去火车站接奶奶
Pick up grandma at the train station.
哦 不好
Yeah, no.
当然 你想来一小杯酒吗
Definitely. You want a little glass of wine?
安吉拉肯定因此发疯
I bet it makes Angela crazy.
不好意思 给
My bad. There you go.
我现在想把它们送给你们
And I want you to have them on yours.
不好意思 等下
Wait, sorry. Excuse me.
下次她拉屎了 我马上告诉你
She's dirty, I'll let you know.
这个周末就可以离开这里
We can leave this house at the end of the week.
还有三天
Three days to go.
我想出的省事的说法
Uh-huh. A little timesaver I came up with.
尽快吧
Or sooner.
我想要你把酒瓶留下
I need you to leave that bottle.
让她们好好谈谈吗
Just get them to talk about it?
当然 如果还要我解释它如何省事
Of course, if I have to talk about it as a timesaver,
有些坏掉了
With this food.
她喜欢吃甜土豆
Well, she likes sweet potatoes,
来了
Coming.
你只要沿着环形公路开就好了
So you're gonna wanna get on the beltway,
她什么都要放嘴巴里去
Oh, my god, she's putting everything in her mouth.
很多
A lot-tle.
而我觉得
I thought
我的天 我的裙子怎么了
Oh, my god, what is that on my dress?
感觉太妙了
It actually does.
你和她聊天 她就会说很多
And you talk to her, she's gonna fill your head
太奇怪了
It's strange.
我闻到了
Ooh, I am.
穿我的裙子 戴你的戒指
In my dress and with your rings.
青蛙 知道了吗 青蛙
Ribbit. Yeah? Ribbit.
伙计...
Guys...
什么味道
What is that smell?
把第一杯茶给我的亲奶奶
First cup of tea to my real grandma.
真令人惊奇呀
Surprise, surprise.
为什么我不能开心呢
Well, why wouldn't I be?
你是儿科医生是吗
Hey, you're a pediatrician, right?
玩什么呢 看吧
What you doing? Look at all--
我太了解那个女人了 我不信
I've known that woman too long to believe that.
我们怎么扯到妓♥女♥上了
Yeah, how did we get onto hookers?
我得好好拍奶奶的马屁
I need to start kissing some serious grandma ass.
奶奶 你能来参加婚礼
So, grandma, we're so happy
不能这样下去了
This has got to stop.
那天我太高兴了
I was very happy.
就像春天里的寒风来袭
Look like a calm spring day.
我说了玩玩的 安吉拉
I'm only teasing, Angela.
就是让我活在水生火热之中
Is to make my life a living hell.
地图上没有环形公路
You don't have the beltway on your map.
宴会负责人来啦
The caterer's here.
太棒了
Perfect.
别这样
Hey, no!
我喜欢你 萨姆
I like you, Sam.
你来啦
Hey, there you are.
你问的问题真奇怪
Okay, that's a pretty strange question.
我是说 你是怎么处理的尿布的
I mean, where-- what do you guys do with them?
我在听 艾芙琳
Hey, I'm here, Evelyn.
告诉我你是怎么看安吉拉的
Tell me. What do you think of Angela?
不复存在了
Not there anymore.
大家好 别这样
Okay, hey, everybody. Stop that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就是能够幸免遇难
Is to take cover and pray
把整个婚礼的事丢给她真是过意不去
I feel bad, dropping this wedding on her lap.
亲爱的
Honey. oh.
像恶狼那样来扯
Vicious wolves.
宝宝生出来之后要怎么做
What goes on for when our baby comes.
这真是...
That is, just, wow.
这点要求都做不到 会不吉利的
It's all you need. More bad luck, huh?
萨姆 我忘了和你说
Sam, oh, Sam, Sam, I forgot to tell you.
这恶心的臭味哪里来的
And what is that god-awful smell?
所以你宁可在你的婚礼上
Okay, so you'd rather be secretly unhappy
将作礼服的最后变更
The final alterations on the dress.
我清清楚楚地记得
I know exactly how it started.
用这个表情把我的猫吓跑
I used to scare the hell out of my cat with this one.
我扔错东西了 想来找找
I just accidentally threw something out I need to look for.
才为他的婚礼准备了这个
So he could have these on his wedding day,
安吉拉不开心咯
Angela isn't happy about something.
生存的秘诀是保持中立
The key to survival is to stay neutral.
对不起了 但有人把高尔夫车
Hey, I'm sorry, but you put a golf cart
你确定吗
Uh, are you sure?
很好
Oh, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
乘龙霉婿第一季第六集
Worst Week S01E06
-便便吗 -是的 便便
- Poo? - Yeah, poo.
走廊到底的那间房♥
All the way at the end of the hallway.
你当时在玩梦幻橄榄球
Well, you were at fantasy football.
我在想我当初怎么
Well, I wonder then why it was so nice
萨姆 那太妙了
Oh, Sam, that is very sweet.
-一直在唱安德鲁姐妹的歌♥ -太经典了
- Singing the Andrews sisters' greatest hits. - Classic.
不是说我喜欢廉价妓♥女♥
Not that I'm into cheap hookers.
我不觉得它有多好
I don't think it was very nice.
不喜欢吗 好吧
No, okay.
如果可以的话 她想把我安置在院子里
If she could, she'd put me out in the yard.
但莎拉结婚没有穿她的裙子时
But she was so upset when Sarah didn't wear it
有没有感觉好一点
To get that kind of stuff out in the open?
我们也经常喂她苹果酱
And we're real big on applesauce.
你不必穿你讨厌的裙子
You shouldn't have to wear a dress you hate.
肯定有些...
Come on, there had to be a little sort of .
如果我现在反悔 她会伤心的
If I back out now, it would break her heart.
梅兰妮 这裙子你不过来 我没法改
Melanie, this dress isn't going to alter itself.
你一看见那条裙子 你会...
Oh, you will, as soon as you see it.
让我看下
Just let me look at--
你可以给她拿根香蕉什么的吗
Could you give her a banana or something?
好吧 我想下次应该可以
Okay, well, I guess the next time
好了
Oh, it's a-- okay.
一起看看梅兰妮穿你的裙子是什么样子
And look at Melanie in your dress.
我不可以这样看你
I'm not allowed to see you like that.
我种了郁金香
And I lined it with tulips.
尿布
Ah, diaper!
但愿没影响到你
Don't let me interrupt.
我肯定没问题
Ah, I'm sure she's fine.
可能我一碰到小孩就手足无措了
Probably seem kind of clueless when it comes to babies,
我是认真的 你干嘛
I'm so sure. Are you serious?
饮杯
Cheers.
我们
We're--
奶奶 萨姆又一次和我说
Uh, grandma, Sam was just telling me again
是小小的郁金香
It's a little, tiny tulip print.
上帝 帮帮忙
Please, lord.
我觉得你穿你妈妈的裙子很不错
I think it's so cool that you're wearing your mom's dress.
就把它扔在外面的垃圾桶里
Uh, we just put 'em in the outside garbage.
好像刚才就放在这里呀
It's like the veil just stood up and walked right out of here.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
不 从我和一个男人在一起后
Oh, no, since I've been with a man.
因为她是个满嘴喷粪的老婊♥子♥
Because she's a foul-mouthed, old son of a bitch
有些东西要给你
Oh, I have something to give you.
我一直喜欢园艺
I-I've always enjoyed gardening.
俱乐部也不欢迎我们了
We're no longer welcome at the club.
20分钟前宝宝要换尿布来着
Abby needed to be changed about 20 minutes ago.
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表